Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Meridionale image
Meridionale image
Meridionale image
Meridionale image
Meridionale image

2 for 1 at Meridionale

One of the finest Italian restaurants in London, Meridionale is a wonderfully quaint eatery that provides all that find themselves in and around England's capital city with a fine spot to rest and recuperate in the enjoyment of some scrumptious fare.

Meridionale roughly translates to 'from the south', and this most stylish of London restaurants offers up the best that the southern Italian cuisine has to offer. All of which is served in a rustic dining room that offers up the casual, relaxed atmosphere that is synonymous with Italian dining, making it a fabulous setting in which to spend quality time with friends and family.

Guests arriving to Meridionale would be wise to call in advance with a tastecard, as upon arrival they will be met with a warm welcome and be bid farewell with more money in their pocket, courtesy of the terrific restaurant discounts available. Such fantastic London restaurant deals allow members the perfect excuse to enhance any dining experience with that little bit extra, be it in the purchase of a further beverage, the ordering of an additional course, or both.

Only genuine Italian fare is served at Meridionale, with each dish being created using only the very best fresh, quality ingredients. They aim to take their guests on a culinary journey thorough the southern regions of Italy with a host of homemade pasta and Neapolitan pizza options working alongside some fresh fish and seafood numbers in the creation of a menu fit to cater to Italian cuisine lovers of varying tastes. The team of chefs hail from the likes of Campania, Sardinia, Apulia, Calabria and Sicily, ensuring that everything created is as authentic as possible and meaning that visitors will be forgiven for believing that they have been transported to the Mediterranean country.

Found in the Fulham area of London, Meridionale finds itself between the Parsons Green and Putney Bridge tube stations, as well as being a stone’s throw away from Hurlingham Park, making it an excellent spot to indulge in some sumptuous Southern Italian fare, be it diners simply exploring the area or ready to embark on a trip to the centre of London.

View all reviews
Meridionale
Average member score
4.6 14
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Ciao said "Don’t Order Kids Menu With Taste
We ordered 2 main pizzas and then a kids meal. When bill came was told only the cheapest meal..."
Read more
Me said "Amazing As Usual
Javier said "Perfect With Or Without The Tastecard!
Superb pizza at reasonable price. Recommended."
Read more
Simon said
" The service was relaxed and friendly, the food was simple and tasty and sat in the front of the..."
Read more
Sarah said "Really nice food and presentation
Only thing to comment on was the 20% mandatory tip that's included when our waiter found it..."
Read more
"Great
Great - do it"
Read more
Stefano said "Authentic Tasty Traditional
The welcoming was very warm and so was the service throughout the all dining experience,the only..."
Read more
Anthony said "5* confirmed
Every 5* review by others fully justified.
Great tasting food."
Read more
Julie said "Very Good Meal
We had a lovely dinner here tonight. It's unusual to find a restaurant that is decent that..."
Read more
Rocio said
" We have just come back from a lovely dinner at the Meridionale, with very warm staff, a quiet..."
Read more
Alessandro said "Like in Neaples!
Amazing pizza, didn't think I could find such an amazing pizza in London. By far the best..."
Read more
Mihaela said "Great service. Good food
I shall go back again when I am in the area.
The " can do" attitude of the..."
Read more
Georgina said "Best Italian in fulham
Best pizza in fulham! Had Parma ham, mozzarella, aubergine topping. Great quality ingredients and..."
Read more
Silvio said "I couldn't fault it
If you are looking for a truly italian experience you cannot go wrong with meridionale. I have..."
Read more
  • Ciao said: "Don’t Order Kids Menu With Taste
    We ordered 2 main pizzas and then a kids meal. When bill came was told only the cheapest meal gets taken off for the taste card. Which in this case was the £6.50 kids meal rather than one of the adult meals. The food is fantastic at this place so can’t complain as still a discount but think it should have been one of the adult meals. The kids meal is good though and would recommend this place to anyone. "
    Posted 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Me said: "Amazing As Usual
    "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Javier said: "Perfect With Or Without The Tastecard!
    Superb pizza at reasonable price. Recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " The service was relaxed and friendly, the food was simple and tasty and sat in the front of the restaurant was cosy but vibrant. The loyalty card is extra incentive to come back. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Really nice food and presentation
    Only thing to comment on was the 20% mandatory tip that's included when our waiter found it very difficult to understand us a lot of the time (English wasn't her first language) and there were no hand wipes when we had seafood. Apart from that the food was really tasty and presented well. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great
    Great - do it "
    Posted 2 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stefano said: "Authentic Tasty Traditional
    The welcoming was very warm and so was the service throughout the all dining experience,the only disappointment was that they didn't have a couple of items from the menu (cozze,gluten free pizza and Vecchia Romagna) but the amazing staff managed to save it with a different option. We'll definitely come back and try other dishes,well done Meridionale! "
    Posted 2 years, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "5* confirmed
    Every 5* review by others fully justified.
    Great tasting food. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Very Good Meal
    We had a lovely dinner here tonight. It's unusual to find a restaurant that is decent that accepts the Tastecard on a Saturday night, so we shall definitely be returning.
    We had zucchine fritti, normally a side dish, as a starter. We were exceptionally allowed this on Tastecard, so top marks to the manager for his flexibility. They were served piping hot and were absolutely delicious! The pizza dough was a little soggy on the Capriciosa so I would ask for further cooking next time. The topping was great though. Then we had tiramisu, homemade and great. A great new local find for us. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rocio said:
    " We have just come back from a lovely dinner at the Meridionale, with very warm staff, a quiet environment and amazingly tasty and fresh food. We were both impressed by the quality of the food and the service and, even if we were so hungry when we arrived, we were unable to finish our desert... We will be back soon... Very soon! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alessandro said: "Like in Neaples!
    Amazing pizza, didn't think I could find such an amazing pizza in London. By far the best one I ever had abroad. Fried calzone highly recommended "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mihaela said: "Great service. Good food
    I shall go back again when I am in the area.
    The " can do" attitude of the waitress was great. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Georgina said: "Best Italian in fulham
    Best pizza in fulham! Had Parma ham, mozzarella, aubergine topping. Great quality ingredients and nice thin stone baked base.
    Husband had delicious fresh pasta with aubergine and mozzarella.
    Tiramisu was to die for!
    Would thoroughly recommend "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Silvio said: "I couldn't fault it
    If you are looking for a truly italian experience you cannot go wrong with meridionale. I have been there a couple of times and it's absolutely a treat. Try it! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Ciao said: "Don’t Order Kids Menu With Taste
    We ordered 2 main pizzas and then a kids meal. When bill came was told only the cheapest meal gets taken off for the taste card. Which in this case was the £6.50 kids meal rather than one of the adult meals. The food is fantastic at this place so can’t complain as still a discount but think it should have been one of the adult meals. The kids meal is good though and would recommend this place to anyone. "
    Posted 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Me said: "Amazing As Usual
    "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Javier said: "Perfect With Or Without The Tastecard!
    Superb pizza at reasonable price. Recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " The service was relaxed and friendly, the food was simple and tasty and sat in the front of the restaurant was cosy but vibrant. The loyalty card is extra incentive to come back. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Really nice food and presentation
    Only thing to comment on was the 20% mandatory tip that's included when our waiter found it very difficult to understand us a lot of the time (English wasn't her first language) and there were no hand wipes when we had seafood. Apart from that the food was really tasty and presented well. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great
    Great - do it "
    Posted 2 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stefano said: "Authentic Tasty Traditional
    The welcoming was very warm and so was the service throughout the all dining experience,the only disappointment was that they didn't have a couple of items from the menu (cozze,gluten free pizza and Vecchia Romagna) but the amazing staff managed to save it with a different option. We'll definitely come back and try other dishes,well done Meridionale! "
    Posted 2 years, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "5* confirmed
    Every 5* review by others fully justified.
    Great tasting food. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Very Good Meal
    We had a lovely dinner here tonight. It's unusual to find a restaurant that is decent that accepts the Tastecard on a Saturday night, so we shall definitely be returning.
    We had zucchine fritti, normally a side dish, as a starter. We were exceptionally allowed this on Tastecard, so top marks to the manager for his flexibility. They were served piping hot and were absolutely delicious! The pizza dough was a little soggy on the Capriciosa so I would ask for further cooking next time. The topping was great though. Then we had tiramisu, homemade and great. A great new local find for us. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rocio said:
    " We have just come back from a lovely dinner at the Meridionale, with very warm staff, a quiet environment and amazingly tasty and fresh food. We were both impressed by the quality of the food and the service and, even if we were so hungry when we arrived, we were unable to finish our desert... We will be back soon... Very soon! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alessandro said: "Like in Neaples!
    Amazing pizza, didn't think I could find such an amazing pizza in London. By far the best one I ever had abroad. Fried calzone highly recommended "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mihaela said: "Great service. Good food
    I shall go back again when I am in the area.
    The " can do" attitude of the waitress was great. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Georgina said: "Best Italian in fulham
    Best pizza in fulham! Had Parma ham, mozzarella, aubergine topping. Great quality ingredients and nice thin stone baked base.
    Husband had delicious fresh pasta with aubergine and mozzarella.
    Tiramisu was to die for!
    Would thoroughly recommend "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Silvio said: "I couldn't fault it
    If you are looking for a truly italian experience you cannot go wrong with meridionale. I have been there a couple of times and it's absolutely a treat. Try it! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals