Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Panka Walla image
Panka Walla image
Panka Walla image
Panka Walla image
Panka Walla image

2 for 1 at Panka Walla

Found on High Street in the Bloxwich area of Walsall, Panka Walla makes for a fantastic destination for curry-lovers looking for a pleasant Indian dining experience.

Sat on High Street, just a stone’s throw from the A34 and the B4210, the restaurant is easily accessible from the major towns and cities of Wolverhampton and Sutton Coldfield.

Members with a tastecard are able to enjoy all of the delicious fare at Panka Walla at superb value when calling in advance with their card – and with such an offering available, it makes it almost criminal not to indulge in all three courses. Particularly enticing starters can be found in their range of pakora, tikka, and puree options, which work alongside the usual favourites in the poppadom, onion bhaji and shashlik, in the creation of an appetiser collection that suitably sets the taste buds up for the fabulous main courses to come.

Serving to satisfy the patrons in Indian dining, the traditional dishes at the restaurant include everything from the fiery madras to the creamy korma – though the more adventurous guest will find many delightful dishes within the chef’s specials, which are split into three distinct sections – mild, medium and hot. With the palate smouldering king prawn wildfire and the inferno conjuring naga working together with the mild pasanda and Makhani selections, each end of the spice spectrum is hit with ease, whilst there is also plenty for those looking for something in between, such as the macher jhol and the jaipuri.

Be it for a quiet meal with the significant other or a catch up with an old friend, all are catered for at Panka Walla.

Important Information

Please note: The tastecard discount is not available on bank holidays or celebration days - including Valentines Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The discount is also unavailable throughout December. You must book in advance and mention the tastecard to be entitled to the discount. This restaurant is closed Tuesday.

View all reviews
Panka Walla
Average member score
5.0 3
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Stephanie said "Fantastic food and friendly service
Best Indian restaurant around!!"
Read more
Helen said "Amazing Food!
A very warm welcome was received on arrival. Although a small restaurant this creates a more..."
Read more
Jayne said
" Very small little cosy restaurant with fabulous service and lovey food with lots of choice. would..."
Read more
  • Stephanie said: "Fantastic food and friendly service
    Best Indian restaurant around!! "
    Posted 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Amazing Food!
    A very warm welcome was received on arrival. Although a small restaurant this creates a more intimate dining experience.
    A good variety of dishes were on offer, if you wish to modify your dish (for example I requested coriander that wasn’t on the list of ingredients) this was not an issue. Staff are very helpful on giving advise on flavour and heat of dishes.
    Both myself & my partner loved the food, atmosphere & friendly staff, we would thoroughly recommend Panka Walla! "
    Posted 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jayne said:
    " Very small little cosy restaurant with fabulous service and lovey food with lots of choice. would definitely recommend and food very well presented "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Stephanie said: "Fantastic food and friendly service
    Best Indian restaurant around!! "
    Posted 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Amazing Food!
    A very warm welcome was received on arrival. Although a small restaurant this creates a more intimate dining experience.
    A good variety of dishes were on offer, if you wish to modify your dish (for example I requested coriander that wasn’t on the list of ingredients) this was not an issue. Staff are very helpful on giving advise on flavour and heat of dishes.
    Both myself & my partner loved the food, atmosphere & friendly staff, we would thoroughly recommend Panka Walla! "
    Posted 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jayne said:
    " Very small little cosy restaurant with fabulous service and lovey food with lots of choice. would definitely recommend and food very well presented "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals