Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Harrogate image
ASK Italian - Harrogate image
ASK Italian - Harrogate image
ASK Italian - Harrogate image
ASK Italian - Harrogate image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Harrogate

ASK Italian is a family of over 110 restaurants across the UK; one that is driven by their passion for seeking out the best Italian food and culture.

From a warm welcome with homemade lemonade, their stone baked pizzas and twists on classic pasta dishes, to the indoor pergola courtyard feel at their Italian-inspired interiors - everything they do is about bringing a bit of Italy to their guests.

Simply put – ASK Italian want everyone to experience what it is means to ‘eat like an Italian’ – enjoying food they love, with those they love and creating those little memorable moments of joy.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards (up to a maximum or 8 people dining, requiring 4 tastecards). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts or vouchers, including Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in the ASK Italian Bluewater, Bournemouth, Chichester, Epsom, Finchley, Glasgow, Gloucester Arcade, Horsham, Leeds, London Park Street, Manchester, Norwich, Park Street, Spring Street, Scarborough, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Wells, Wigmore Street and York branches. The offer also cannot be used at the ASK Italian Cardiff, The O2, and Twickenham restaurants on event/match days.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Harrogate
Average member score
4.7 15
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Dinner For 6
Service excellent to start with but had to attract attention of staff when it got a bit busier!..."
Read more
" Excellent food
First class service had a lovely evening"
Read more
"Great Service Pleasing Food
Great service here and the food was lovely"
Read more
Lukas said "Fantastic pizza
Prima pizza with special request best in town"
Read more
DOUG said "Continues to excel
Fabulous food and atmosphere served with a smile."
Read more
Kathy said
" Fabulous evening. Very attentive staff and lovely food. Can not resist the etna dessert and it..."
Read more
Reviews282 said "Not Personal Tonight
For the first time tonight the service wasn’t fab... didn’t feel personal, felt like it took..."
Read more
Carole said
" Recommended. Lovely food, helpful friendly staff."
Read more
Ramona said
" really nice food and friendly staff, I would go back anytime!!"
Read more
Debian said "Excellent
Excellent"
Read more
Kate said
" Fab"
Read more
" Really tasty food. Fantastic waiter. All round fab"
Read more
Philip said "Great Again
Another lovely meal, will always come back here.. Brilliant!"
Read more
Becky said
" Brilliant service, the staff are always friendly and helpful plus the food is consistently good...."
Read more
Philip said "Great Place
Always happy to accept the Tastecard and the food is excellent.. great service too from Mathew..."
Read more
  • "Dinner For 6
    Service excellent to start with but had to attract attention of staff when it got a bit busier! They forgot our deserts but they did apologise for the delay.
    Staff polite and food very good. "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food
    First class service had a lovely evening "
    Posted 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Service Pleasing Food
    Great service here and the food was lovely "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lukas said: "Fantastic pizza
    Prima pizza with special request best in town "
    Posted 7 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DOUG said: "Continues to excel
    Fabulous food and atmosphere served with a smile. "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kathy said:
    " Fabulous evening. Very attentive staff and lovely food. Can not resist the etna dessert and it was lovely as always. Great value with the taste card, highly recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Reviews282 said: "Not Personal Tonight
    For the first time tonight the service wasn’t fab... didn’t feel personal, felt like it took forever to get anyone’s attention and it wasn’t busy at all! There were like 4 tables in the whole place being used. Love this restaurant so it’s not like I won’t come back, but the normal staff that are usually there and wonderful weren’t there so that let it down. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carole said:
    " Recommended. Lovely food, helpful friendly staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ramona said:
    " really nice food and friendly staff, I would go back anytime!! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debian said: "Excellent
    Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " Fab "
    Posted 2 years, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really tasty food. Fantastic waiter. All round fab "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "Great Again
    Another lovely meal, will always come back here.. Brilliant! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becky said:
    " Brilliant service, the staff are always friendly and helpful plus the food is consistently good. Thanks :-)! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "Great Place
    Always happy to accept the Tastecard and the food is excellent.. great service too from Mathew Harrogate "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • "Dinner For 6
    Service excellent to start with but had to attract attention of staff when it got a bit busier! They forgot our deserts but they did apologise for the delay.
    Staff polite and food very good. "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food
    First class service had a lovely evening "
    Posted 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Service Pleasing Food
    Great service here and the food was lovely "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lukas said: "Fantastic pizza
    Prima pizza with special request best in town "
    Posted 7 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DOUG said: "Continues to excel
    Fabulous food and atmosphere served with a smile. "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kathy said:
    " Fabulous evening. Very attentive staff and lovely food. Can not resist the etna dessert and it was lovely as always. Great value with the taste card, highly recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Reviews282 said: "Not Personal Tonight
    For the first time tonight the service wasn’t fab... didn’t feel personal, felt like it took forever to get anyone’s attention and it wasn’t busy at all! There were like 4 tables in the whole place being used. Love this restaurant so it’s not like I won’t come back, but the normal staff that are usually there and wonderful weren’t there so that let it down. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carole said:
    " Recommended. Lovely food, helpful friendly staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ramona said:
    " really nice food and friendly staff, I would go back anytime!! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debian said: "Excellent
    Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " Fab "
    Posted 2 years, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really tasty food. Fantastic waiter. All round fab "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "Great Again
    Another lovely meal, will always come back here.. Brilliant! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becky said:
    " Brilliant service, the staff are always friendly and helpful plus the food is consistently good. Thanks :-)! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "Great Place
    Always happy to accept the Tastecard and the food is excellent.. great service too from Mathew Harrogate "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals