Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Prezzo - Harrow image
Prezzo - Harrow image
Prezzo - Harrow image
Prezzo - Harrow image
Prezzo - Harrow image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Harrow

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included, as well as sharing dishes and olives. The offer is also not valid on set menus, special menus, the festive set menus and children’s menu. Although, Festive dishes are included when ordered from the à la carte menu. The tastecard restaurant offers are valid from Sunday to Friday but are excluded on bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. The Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants are not included in the offer and Wembley is excluded on event days. Tesco tokens or takeaway sales are not permitted within the tastecard restaurant deals. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people). Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited.

View all reviews
Prezzo - Harrow
Average member score
4.4 15
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Rhuben said "Decent Meal
Good food, good service buff said"
Read more
ROSEALYN said
" Food great, service very good, atmosphere absolutely fab, with it being the xmas season. The..."
Read more
Queenbee1973 said "Not A Great Visit
Started with my first mains which was a Penne arriabiata being cold, asked for a fresh one and..."
Read more
Maria said "Lobster and Crab Tortellini was Superb
My main course was superb and the staff were friendly and efficient as always."
Read more
Giri said "Cheeky Tuesday
Very good service , fresh food with lot of flavours #tastecard"
Read more
" Food ok but service rubbish had to wait over half and hour for our food
Part of our order..."
Read more
Karen said
" Exceptional service and delicious food. Would definitely recommend."
Read more
Alexis said "Good food Good service
No complaints, good service and good food"
Read more
Penny said "Never Disappointed!
Fantastic service, great food, great taste card discount! Love this place, highly recommend it!"
Read more
Karen said "Beautiful Meal.
We come here quite often because the service and food is always outstanding. Whenever we are in..."
Read more
Karen said "Great Service!
As always great food and service."
Read more
Dr said "Great service, lovely manager
Excellent food, great service delightful mansger who helped us to get our food order perfect"
Read more
Anon said "Prezzo
Good food
Good atmosphere
Took a bit long for drinks and the bill but the rest was..."
Read more
Julian said "Good value
New decoration has improved feel"
Read more
" Great food, very good service"
Read more
  • Rhuben said: "Decent Meal
    Good food, good service buff said "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ROSEALYN said:
    " Food great, service very good, atmosphere absolutely fab, with it being the xmas season. The place was heaving. "
    Posted 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Queenbee1973 said: "Not A Great Visit
    Started with my first mains which was a Penne arriabiata being cold, asked for a fresh one and same issue. My 3 year olds food cane out after the adult mains were already started.
    The mini pizza was covered just in cheese, and she said it was yuk!
    The restaurant was quite dirty, our seating area had someone’s black hair all over it, I visited the bathrooms and they were very dirty, sink area had all scum over it.
    Not an enjoyable evening at all. "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said: "Lobster and Crab Tortellini was Superb
    My main course was superb and the staff were friendly and efficient as always. "
    Posted 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Giri said: "Cheeky Tuesday
    Very good service , fresh food with lot of flavours #tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food ok but service rubbish had to wait over half and hour for our food
    Part of our order never came but we we billed for "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said:
    " Exceptional service and delicious food. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alexis said: "Good food Good service
    No complaints, good service and good food "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Penny said: "Never Disappointed!
    Fantastic service, great food, great taste card discount! Love this place, highly recommend it! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Beautiful Meal.
    We come here quite often because the service and food is always outstanding. Whenever we are in town we always visit here. Definitely would recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Great Service!
    As always great food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dr said: "Great service, lovely manager
    Excellent food, great service delightful mansger who helped us to get our food order perfect "
    Posted 2 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anon said: "Prezzo
    Good food
    Good atmosphere
    Took a bit long for drinks and the bill but the rest was excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julian said: "Good value
    New decoration has improved feel "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food, very good service "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Rhuben said: "Decent Meal
    Good food, good service buff said "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ROSEALYN said:
    " Food great, service very good, atmosphere absolutely fab, with it being the xmas season. The place was heaving. "
    Posted 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Queenbee1973 said: "Not A Great Visit
    Started with my first mains which was a Penne arriabiata being cold, asked for a fresh one and same issue. My 3 year olds food cane out after the adult mains were already started.
    The mini pizza was covered just in cheese, and she said it was yuk!
    The restaurant was quite dirty, our seating area had someone’s black hair all over it, I visited the bathrooms and they were very dirty, sink area had all scum over it.
    Not an enjoyable evening at all. "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said: "Lobster and Crab Tortellini was Superb
    My main course was superb and the staff were friendly and efficient as always. "
    Posted 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Giri said: "Cheeky Tuesday
    Very good service , fresh food with lot of flavours #tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food ok but service rubbish had to wait over half and hour for our food
    Part of our order never came but we we billed for "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said:
    " Exceptional service and delicious food. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alexis said: "Good food Good service
    No complaints, good service and good food "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Penny said: "Never Disappointed!
    Fantastic service, great food, great taste card discount! Love this place, highly recommend it! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Beautiful Meal.
    We come here quite often because the service and food is always outstanding. Whenever we are in town we always visit here. Definitely would recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Great Service!
    As always great food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dr said: "Great service, lovely manager
    Excellent food, great service delightful mansger who helped us to get our food order perfect "
    Posted 2 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anon said: "Prezzo
    Good food
    Good atmosphere
    Took a bit long for drinks and the bill but the rest was excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julian said: "Good value
    New decoration has improved feel "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food, very good service "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals