Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Giorgios Ristorante Italiano - Rodley Leeds image

2 for 1 at Giorgios Ristorante Italiano - Rodley Leeds

Situated on Rodley Lane, Giorgio’s Ristorante Italiano is well known for its delicious rustic Italian dishes.

As soon as you enter Giorgio’s you will feel a buzzing atmosphere, consisting of happy staff busy attending to the even happier customers and the smell of delicious fresh Italian food being served.

All dishes at Giorgio’s have been made using the best ingredients, from fresh fish from Whitby and Italian meats right down to the herbs they put into the scrumptious sauces.

Important Information

Please note: As tastecard rules only the A La carte menu is available in the offer. The tastecard 2 for 1 discount does not include side dishes. The tastecard discount is available Monday - Friday 12pm-2pm and 5.30pm-10pm, and Sunday 12pm-9pm.

View all reviews
Giorgios Ristorante Italiano - Rodley Leeds
Average member score
4.3 16
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
5
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Janet said "Good value
great"
Read more
Janet said "Very Good
The restaurant is a little dated (it use to be the Olive Tree) but the excellent food and great..."
Read more
Food said
" Great food, generous portions, will be back!"
Read more
Darren said "Rich and filling food
Had meatballs and enjoyed it"
Read more
greg said
" Great food great service would recommend this place"
Read more
Kaps said "Food Was Superb
A first visit but will be back again, food was delicious (piping hot mind).
We will..."
Read more
Sarah said
" Great food, will definitely be back!!"
Read more
Joel said "Favourite Italian
Spot on, be back soon!"
Read more
Rachel said "Giorgios Rodley
Great restaurant very friendly, great food too"
Read more
Boris said
" With the taste card, good food, great service, good value, happy with the whole experience"
Read more
JonS said "Fantastic Once Again!
This is the third time we've been to Georgios.
Food once again was fabulous! Could..."
Read more
julie said "Wow wow
Atmosphere was great beautiful deco great Italian food . Out side can be deceiving but inside..."
Read more
Rob said "Delicious Food
Great service, delicious food, good atmosphere"
Read more
Amanda said
" Went last night over priced for what it was wouldn't go back"
Read more
Rob said "Great Food!
First visit to the place in Rodley and sure to go back, friendly staff but very busy."
Read more
Clair said "Lovely
Went for a Greek not realising it had changed hands. Decided to stay after a very warm welcome...."
Read more
  • Janet said: "Good value
    great "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said: "Very Good
    The restaurant is a little dated (it use to be the Olive Tree) but the excellent food and great service makes up for it. "
    Posted 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Food said:
    " Great food, generous portions, will be back! "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Rich and filling food
    Had meatballs and enjoyed it "
    Posted 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • greg said:
    " Great food great service would recommend this place "
    Posted 6 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kaps said: "Food Was Superb
    A first visit but will be back again, food was delicious (piping hot mind).
    We will definitely be back to try some of the other dishes.
    Pleasant and friendly staff, atmosphere enough to have a general conversation across the table. "
    Posted 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Great food, will definitely be back!! "
    Posted 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joel said: "Favourite Italian
    Spot on, be back soon! "
    Posted 11 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "Giorgios Rodley
    Great restaurant very friendly, great food too "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Boris said:
    " With the taste card, good food, great service, good value, happy with the whole experience "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JonS said: "Fantastic Once Again!
    This is the third time we've been to Georgios.
    Food once again was fabulous! Could not manage a pudding as we were both absolutely stuffed from the starters and mains!
    Meatballs are fantastic and the size of the prawns!!!
    Will be back again for sure! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • julie said: "Wow wow
    Atmosphere was great beautiful deco great Italian food . Out side can be deceiving but inside romantic . Food good size portions and cooked perfect . Great savings x "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Delicious Food
    Great service, delicious food, good atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said:
    " Went last night over priced for what it was wouldn't go back "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Great Food!
    First visit to the place in Rodley and sure to go back, friendly staff but very busy. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clair said: "Lovely
    Went for a Greek not realising it had changed hands. Decided to stay after a very warm welcome. Great service & friendly attentive staff. Food was very nice (the calzone is HUGE), but I would have liked to see a few more options for starters. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Janet said: "Good value
    great "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said: "Very Good
    The restaurant is a little dated (it use to be the Olive Tree) but the excellent food and great service makes up for it. "
    Posted 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Food said:
    " Great food, generous portions, will be back! "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Rich and filling food
    Had meatballs and enjoyed it "
    Posted 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • greg said:
    " Great food great service would recommend this place "
    Posted 6 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kaps said: "Food Was Superb
    A first visit but will be back again, food was delicious (piping hot mind).
    We will definitely be back to try some of the other dishes.
    Pleasant and friendly staff, atmosphere enough to have a general conversation across the table. "
    Posted 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Great food, will definitely be back!! "
    Posted 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joel said: "Favourite Italian
    Spot on, be back soon! "
    Posted 11 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "Giorgios Rodley
    Great restaurant very friendly, great food too "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Boris said:
    " With the taste card, good food, great service, good value, happy with the whole experience "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JonS said: "Fantastic Once Again!
    This is the third time we've been to Georgios.
    Food once again was fabulous! Could not manage a pudding as we were both absolutely stuffed from the starters and mains!
    Meatballs are fantastic and the size of the prawns!!!
    Will be back again for sure! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • julie said: "Wow wow
    Atmosphere was great beautiful deco great Italian food . Out side can be deceiving but inside romantic . Food good size portions and cooked perfect . Great savings x "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Delicious Food
    Great service, delicious food, good atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said:
    " Went last night over priced for what it was wouldn't go back "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Great Food!
    First visit to the place in Rodley and sure to go back, friendly staff but very busy. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clair said: "Lovely
    Went for a Greek not realising it had changed hands. Decided to stay after a very warm welcome. Great service & friendly attentive staff. Food was very nice (the calzone is HUGE), but I would have liked to see a few more options for starters. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals