Search
2 for 1 mealsFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Villagio - Basildon image
Villagio - Basildon image
Villagio - Basildon image
Villagio - Basildon image
Villagio - Basildon image

2 for 1 at Villagio - Basildon

Classic Italian food served in an authentic and relaxed atmosphere, with a menu that covers all the traditional favourites from classic to large rustic stone-baked pizzas and calzones to pasta, risottos and chargrilled chicken dishes.

Every restaurant boasts a versatile layout, perfect for intimate dinners and small parties, as well as large groups. Whatever the occasion, you can be assured of excellent service, friendly and warm staff, a great ambience and above all, genuine Italian cuisine.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is 2 for 1 across all courses, is available Sunday to Thursday, and there is no maximum table size or any requirement to book in advance. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc, and does not include drinks.

View all reviews
Villagio - Basildon
Average member score
4.8 13
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
JB said "Villagio For Me
First time to this chain and was impressed with the service friendly staff and good food will be..."
Read more
Tracy said
" Very quick as we wanted as off to see a film"
Read more
Jo said
" Lovely food."
Read more
" Lasagne was lovely. Garlic bread was almost cold but replaced. Will definitely return again."
Read more
Carrolann said "Lovely food
Very accommodating with allergies."
Read more
Alison said "Superb Food As Always
Never had a bad experience at Villagio
Food was hot well cooked and delicious
..."
Read more
Kaz said
" Food prepared quickly and nice and hot great time"
Read more
Day said
" Good"
Read more
Happyeater said
" Good food and happy to accept taste card"
Read more
Arty said "Italian restaurant
We really like this restaurant. Warm atmosphere, friendly staff, tasty italian food. Definitely..."
Read more
Lisa said "Love This Place!
Lovely food, lovely, attentive, friendly staff. Great atmosphere. Always a pleasure to visit."
Read more
MGM said
" Quick bite after work. Perfect. Quick, easy and the food was good!"
Read more
" Good as always"
Read more
  • JB said: "Villagio For Me
    First time to this chain and was impressed with the service friendly staff and good food will be back "
    Posted 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said:
    " Very quick as we wanted as off to see a film "
    Posted 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said:
    " Lovely food. "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lasagne was lovely. Garlic bread was almost cold but replaced. Will definitely return again. "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carrolann said: "Lovely food
    Very accommodating with allergies. "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said: "Superb Food As Always
    Never had a bad experience at Villagio
    Food was hot well cooked and delicious
    Chicken Milanese was amazing and the crab linguine was so tasty "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kaz said:
    " Food prepared quickly and nice and hot great time "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Day said:
    " Good "
    Posted 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happyeater said:
    " Good food and happy to accept taste card "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arty said: "Italian restaurant
    We really like this restaurant. Warm atmosphere, friendly staff, tasty italian food. Definitely come back. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Love This Place!
    Lovely food, lovely, attentive, friendly staff. Great atmosphere. Always a pleasure to visit. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MGM said:
    " Quick bite after work. Perfect. Quick, easy and the food was good! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good as always "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • JB said: "Villagio For Me
    First time to this chain and was impressed with the service friendly staff and good food will be back "
    Posted 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said:
    " Very quick as we wanted as off to see a film "
    Posted 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said:
    " Lovely food. "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lasagne was lovely. Garlic bread was almost cold but replaced. Will definitely return again. "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carrolann said: "Lovely food
    Very accommodating with allergies. "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said: "Superb Food As Always
    Never had a bad experience at Villagio
    Food was hot well cooked and delicious
    Chicken Milanese was amazing and the crab linguine was so tasty "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kaz said:
    " Food prepared quickly and nice and hot great time "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Day said:
    " Good "
    Posted 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happyeater said:
    " Good food and happy to accept taste card "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arty said: "Italian restaurant
    We really like this restaurant. Warm atmosphere, friendly staff, tasty italian food. Definitely come back. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Love This Place!
    Lovely food, lovely, attentive, friendly staff. Great atmosphere. Always a pleasure to visit. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MGM said:
    " Quick bite after work. Perfect. Quick, easy and the food was good! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good as always "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals