Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Pizza Hut Restaurants - Leeds Kirkstall Road image
Pizza Hut Restaurants - Leeds Kirkstall Road image
Pizza Hut Restaurants - Leeds Kirkstall Road image
Pizza Hut Restaurants - Leeds Kirkstall Road image
Pizza Hut Restaurants - Leeds Kirkstall Road image

2 for 1 at Pizza Hut Restaurants - Leeds Kirkstall Road

Pizza Hut Restaurants are passionate about pizza and serving their guests. They lovingly develop pizzas based on what their guests tell us they want...a range of bases - from deep pan, to the All American thin to our skinny 600 calorie pizzas. All topped with fresh toppings. Pair that with the fresh free unlimited salad, the unlimited soft drinks and unlimited Ice Cream - it's just, well, heaven.

That's not all, they've changed. A lot. they're still the life and soul of pizza - they aren't changing that but they've added a proper lively dose of pizzazz. They've got a brand new look, and loads of new food on the menu for visitors to come and have a look at (and a nibble, a drink, and a really good time). So grab those taste buddies and let's hustle!

Important Information

Please Note: Dine-in terms and conditions: This Pizza Hut Restaurants offer gives you 2 for 1 on all courses - cheapest of each course is free, excludes all sharing options. Offer only applies to the main menu. Excludes Buffet, Big Sharer, sharing pizzas, sharing platters, sharing cookie dough, extra toppings, drinks, take away, kids menu, kids birthday parties, and any other promotions, vouchers, offers or deals. The tastecard offer is valid for 2 people. No maximum table size but multiple tastecards (one card per two people) must be used to receive more than one complimentary meal, for example, a table of 6 would require 3 tastecards to get 3 complimentary meals. No need to book in advance, but please mention you intend to use your tastecard when being seated. Bank Holidays, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are excluded from the restaurant offer. The tastecard restaurant offers are available in December until the 20th December, when it will be unavailable until the 2nd January 2019. The restaurant offer is not available at Pizza Hut Restaurants' Butlins (Minehead) and Jersey (The Waterfront) locations.

View all reviews
Pizza Hut Restaurants - Leeds Kirkstall Road
Average member score
4.8 5
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Linda said "First saving
First time used card..so easy halved the bill"
Read more
Carol said "Fab all round
Lovely food and lovely service."
Read more
" Lovely food. Lovely service from Jill R"
Read more
Mr said
" Very good enjoyed"
Read more
Hannah said "Pizza hut
Easy to use the card. :-) food too hot to eat.....really good. Lovely server, a bit slow with the..."
Read more
  • Linda said: "First saving
    First time used card..so easy halved the bill "
    Posted 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said: "Fab all round
    Lovely food and lovely service. "
    Posted 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food. Lovely service from Jill R "
    Posted 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Very good enjoyed "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said: "Pizza hut
    Easy to use the card. :-) food too hot to eat.....really good. Lovely server, a bit slow with the service but lovely girl. Will be back soon "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Linda said: "First saving
    First time used card..so easy halved the bill "
    Posted 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said: "Fab all round
    Lovely food and lovely service. "
    Posted 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food. Lovely service from Jill R "
    Posted 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Very good enjoyed "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said: "Pizza hut
    Easy to use the card. :-) food too hot to eat.....really good. Lovely server, a bit slow with the service but lovely girl. Will be back soon "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals