Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Livingston image
Prezzo - Livingston image
Prezzo - Livingston image
Prezzo - Livingston image
Prezzo - Livingston image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Livingston

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. For clarity, the bank holiday exclusion is on the bank holiday only. Offers are valid on Easter Sunday. The tastecard restaurant discount is also unavailable throughout December. It is not valid at Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. The Festive Specials, Piadina Lunch Menu, Antipasti, Flatbreads To Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Livingston
Average member score
4.2 11
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Eissac said "Great service!
Fantastic service from the waitresses, they were very friendly and attentive. Food was
..."
Read more
Lynn said "Excellent
Great food and service surprised this place isn’t busier"
Read more
Williamson said
" Lasagna was horrible, had better frozen ones. No texture, slimy, not nice at all. I won’t be back."
Read more
" Although food was really nice, the restaurant doors were open allowing all customers to be cold..."
Read more
" Food was really tasty but couldn’t do starter and main. Glad we just ordered main."
Read more
Daniel said "Nice
Very tasty staff nice and very friendly. :-)"
Read more
Sri said "Very Satisfied
Staff were friendly. Food was delicious. Special thanks to Hannah"
Read more
Abe said "Catch up
Slow service today"
Read more
Abe said
" Busy. Service was slow todayh"
Read more
Kieran said
" Good."
Read more
Lisa said "First use
Have been getting tastecard from my bank for last 2 years but first time I actually used it. Was..."
Read more
  • Eissac said: "Great service!
    Fantastic service from the waitresses, they were very friendly and attentive. Food was
    and tasted fresh. "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said: "Excellent
    Great food and service surprised this place isn’t busier "
    Posted 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Williamson said:
    " Lasagna was horrible, had better frozen ones. No texture, slimy, not nice at all. I won’t be back. "
    Posted 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Although food was really nice, the restaurant doors were open allowing all customers to be cold and uncomfortable. "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was really tasty but couldn’t do starter and main. Glad we just ordered main. "
    Posted 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Nice
    Very tasty staff nice and very friendly. :-) "
    Posted 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sri said: "Very Satisfied
    Staff were friendly. Food was delicious. Special thanks to Hannah "
    Posted 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abe said: "Catch up
    Slow service today "
    Posted 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abe said:
    " Busy. Service was slow todayh "
    Posted 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kieran said:
    " Good. "
    Posted 9 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "First use
    Have been getting tastecard from my bank for last 2 years but first time I actually used it. Was really simple. No call logo on chosen restaurant so just turned up and gave card when I asked for bill. Got a 3 course meal & a soft drink for 2 people for £27. "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Eissac said: "Great service!
    Fantastic service from the waitresses, they were very friendly and attentive. Food was
    and tasted fresh. "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said: "Excellent
    Great food and service surprised this place isn’t busier "
    Posted 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Williamson said:
    " Lasagna was horrible, had better frozen ones. No texture, slimy, not nice at all. I won’t be back. "
    Posted 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Although food was really nice, the restaurant doors were open allowing all customers to be cold and uncomfortable. "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was really tasty but couldn’t do starter and main. Glad we just ordered main. "
    Posted 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Nice
    Very tasty staff nice and very friendly. :-) "
    Posted 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sri said: "Very Satisfied
    Staff were friendly. Food was delicious. Special thanks to Hannah "
    Posted 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abe said: "Catch up
    Slow service today "
    Posted 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abe said:
    " Busy. Service was slow todayh "
    Posted 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kieran said:
    " Good. "
    Posted 9 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "First use
    Have been getting tastecard from my bank for last 2 years but first time I actually used it. Was really simple. No call logo on chosen restaurant so just turned up and gave card when I asked for bill. Got a 3 course meal & a soft drink for 2 people for £27. "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals