Search
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleOnline bookingBooking requiredSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
The Avalon image
The Avalon image
The Avalon image
The Avalon image
The Avalon image

50% off at The Avalon

The Avalon public house and garden is a warm, inviting place for friends and family to meet and enjoy great food and drink.

Named after the mythical island in the legend of King Arthur, The Avalon serves a menu bursting with traditional dishes, elevated by the finest ingredients and complemented by carefully chosen wines, ales and cocktails, all at sensible prices.

Their Head Chef, Adam Hicks, is passionate about sourcing the finest ingredients to create traditional dishes with a modern British sensibility. They take great pride in their meat, selecting the very best and aging it in house to assure you of the most tender and flavoursome steaks and Sunday roasts. House specialities also feature pies, slow-cooked dishes and oysters.

They offer a variety of menus depending on exactly what you are looking for. There is so much to choose from, like Baby back ribs with boston baked beans, fennel slaw and chips, or Smoked ham & foie gras terrine, apple gribiche, celeriac remoulade, or even adventurous and try Pappardelle, morels, artichoke sauce & shaved parmesan – to name but a few!

Love great food? Love fine wine? If so, join countless others at The Avalon for a great amount of both.

Important Information

Please Note: the tastecard discount is available on the a la carte menu. As this menu is served in the main dining room only, the discount cannot be obtained in the bar, or garden. The offer does can not be applied in conjunction with any other offer. The discount is NOT AVAILABLE ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY, or Bank Holidays. Telephone bookings in advance mentioning tastecard is essential before dining at The Avalon, without one the discount will not be given. Multiple cards cannot be used, groups of 4 people per one card only.

View all reviews
The Avalon
Average member score
4.5 37
Diner rating
Excellent
23
Very good
11
Good
2
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Carolyn said
" Fab burgers and chips on a rare snowy Monday night in London."
Read more
John said "Great
Great place

Will go again"
Read more
Marie said "Cozy Place
Cozy pub with very friendly staff.
The food was ok. The risotto I ordered was way too..."
Read more
Nigel said "Pub grub - No More Or Less
Arriving for dinner at 6pm it’s a bit surprising that the first two things we ordered we were..."
Read more
Bernief said "Absolutely Stunning
Fantastic meal in the secret garden. Thank you so much"
Read more
  • Carolyn said:
    " Fab burgers and chips on a rare snowy Monday night in London. "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Great
    Great place

    Will go again "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marie said: "Cozy Place
    Cozy pub with very friendly staff.
    The food was ok. The risotto I ordered was way too salty. Burgers were ok. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said: "Pub grub - No More Or Less
    Arriving for dinner at 6pm it’s a bit surprising that the first two things we ordered we were told ten minutes later that they’d run out of.
    What they did have was reasonable but overpriced, but a nice venue and good staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bernief said: "Absolutely Stunning
    Fantastic meal in the secret garden. Thank you so much "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Carolyn said:
    " Fab burgers and chips on a rare snowy Monday night in London. "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Great
    Great place

    Will go again "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marie said: "Cozy Place
    Cozy pub with very friendly staff.
    The food was ok. The risotto I ordered was way too salty. Burgers were ok. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said: "Pub grub - No More Or Less
    Arriving for dinner at 6pm it’s a bit surprising that the first two things we ordered we were told ten minutes later that they’d run out of.
    What they did have was reasonable but overpriced, but a nice venue and good staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bernief said: "Absolutely Stunning
    Fantastic meal in the secret garden. Thank you so much "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals