Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Chiquito - Peterborough Hampton image
Chiquito - Peterborough Hampton image
Chiquito - Peterborough Hampton image
Chiquito - Peterborough Hampton image
Chiquito - Peterborough Hampton image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Peterborough Hampton

Chiquito is the UK's biggest and most loved Tex-Mex restaurant, meaning that they know a thing or two about fabulous food and drink, and they provide one and all with a range of Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes that have been making mouths water for over 25 years.

From mild to wild, Chiquito offer up a host of options that are sure to tantalise many a taste bud! Fancy some sizzling fajitas, bursting burritos, scrumptious cheese burgers, or tender fall-off-the-bone ribs? Then you’ve certainly come to the right place.

Chiquito will see you soon, or as they say in Mexico, ¡hasta luego!

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 6 people. Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer, as well as the Ultimate Fajita and the Picanha steak. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Peterborough Hampton
Average member score
4.0 24
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
4
Good
4
Average
0
Poor
3
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
James said "Amazing!
Fantastic people, food and a lovely place , Tajana was very present and pleasant"
Read more
M said
" Lovely food and atmosphere"
Read more
Mrs said
" We were there a week ago and the food in Peterborough was not as good as the one we had..."
Read more
Paul said
" Very good"
Read more
Amy said "Great!
Quick food lovely service! Great taste!"
Read more
  • James said: "Amazing!
    Fantastic people, food and a lovely place , Tajana was very present and pleasant "
    Posted 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Lovely food and atmosphere "
    Posted 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " We were there a week ago and the food in Peterborough was not as good as the one we had elsewhere. There run out of hot wings on the starter menu, and the chicken strips didn’t look like anyone would pay almost £7 for..three strips on a plate with a plastic cup in the middle looking like some one dip their finger in it, when we refused to eat it the server let us know that we have to pay for it..we were stocked. Definitely never going back. "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said: "Great!
    Quick food lovely service! Great taste! "
    Posted 1 year, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • James said: "Amazing!
    Fantastic people, food and a lovely place , Tajana was very present and pleasant "
    Posted 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Lovely food and atmosphere "
    Posted 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " We were there a week ago and the food in Peterborough was not as good as the one we had elsewhere. There run out of hot wings on the starter menu, and the chicken strips didn’t look like anyone would pay almost £7 for..three strips on a plate with a plastic cup in the middle looking like some one dip their finger in it, when we refused to eat it the server let us know that we have to pay for it..we were stocked. Definitely never going back. "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said: "Great!
    Quick food lovely service! Great taste! "
    Posted 1 year, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals