Search
2 for 1 mealsAvailable December
Chiquito - Huntingdon image
Chiquito - Huntingdon image
Chiquito - Huntingdon image
Chiquito - Huntingdon image
Chiquito - Huntingdon image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Huntingdon

¡Hola amigos!

Chiquito is the UK's biggest and most loved Tex-Mex restaurant, meaning that they know a thing or two about fabulous food and drink, and they provide one and all with a range of Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes that have been making mouths water for over 25 years.

From mild to wild, Chiquito offer up a host of options that are sure to tantalise many a taste bud! Fancy some sizzling fajitas, bursting burritos, scrumptious cheese burgers, or tender fall-off-the-bone ribs? Then you’ve certainly come to the right place.

Chiquito will see you soon, or as they say in Mexico, ¡hasta luego!

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. Your tastecard voucher entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer, as well as the Ultimate Fajita. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Huntingdon
Average member score
4.6 5
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Food wasn’t hot"
Read more
Happyshoppercambridge said "Fab Food
Been here a few times and had bad food experience however this time the food was delicious and..."
Read more
Lynn said
" Great service as usual"
Read more
Claire said "Tasty Food
Great atmosphere and food"
Read more
AC6798 said "Lovely Meal/friendly Staff
Lovely meal at Chiquitos Huntingdon. Staff seemed a little stretched for a busy Saturday night,..."
Read more
  • " Food wasn’t hot "
    Posted 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happyshoppercambridge said: "Fab Food
    Been here a few times and had bad food experience however this time the food was delicious and the service was quick "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said:
    " Great service as usual "
    Posted 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Tasty Food
    Great atmosphere and food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AC6798 said: "Lovely Meal/friendly Staff
    Lovely meal at Chiquitos Huntingdon. Staff seemed a little stretched for a busy Saturday night, did wait 45 minutes before even seeing our starters and another half hour after for mains. Staff were apologetic and helpful tho :) "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Food wasn’t hot "
    Posted 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happyshoppercambridge said: "Fab Food
    Been here a few times and had bad food experience however this time the food was delicious and the service was quick "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said:
    " Great service as usual "
    Posted 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Tasty Food
    Great atmosphere and food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AC6798 said: "Lovely Meal/friendly Staff
    Lovely meal at Chiquitos Huntingdon. Staff seemed a little stretched for a busy Saturday night, did wait 45 minutes before even seeing our starters and another half hour after for mains. Staff were apologetic and helpful tho :) "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals