Search
2 for 1 mealsAvailable December
Chiquito - Marsh Barton image
Chiquito - Marsh Barton image
Chiquito - Marsh Barton image
Chiquito - Marsh Barton image
Chiquito - Marsh Barton image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Marsh Barton

Chiquito is passionate about food.

Their dishes are packed full of flavour, using the tastiest ingredients, with inspiration taken from the Texas borders through to Mexico.

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. Your tastecard voucher entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Marsh Barton
Average member score
4.8 6
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
ANDREW said "Brill
First time here won't be my last"
Read more
RACHEL said "Great family restaurant.
Great service, food and atmosphere. Very family friendly."
Read more
J said "Fantastic
Superb all round on food, service and atmosphere"
Read more
Sharon said
" Great service and fantastic food."
Read more
Sammykins said "Excellent
Really nice meal"
Read more
Emma said "Wow!!! Amazing food
The menu was all to much to bear, I think I may have to go a good few more times to sample it..."
Read more
  • ANDREW said: "Brill
    First time here won't be my last "
    Posted 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RACHEL said: "Great family restaurant.
    Great service, food and atmosphere. Very family friendly. "
    Posted 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Fantastic
    Superb all round on food, service and atmosphere "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said:
    " Great service and fantastic food. "
    Posted 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sammykins said: "Excellent
    Really nice meal "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Wow!!! Amazing food
    The menu was all to much to bear, I think I may have to go a good few more times to sample it all. Lol "
    Posted 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • ANDREW said: "Brill
    First time here won't be my last "
    Posted 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RACHEL said: "Great family restaurant.
    Great service, food and atmosphere. Very family friendly. "
    Posted 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Fantastic
    Superb all round on food, service and atmosphere "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said:
    " Great service and fantastic food. "
    Posted 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sammykins said: "Excellent
    Really nice meal "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Wow!!! Amazing food
    The menu was all to much to bear, I think I may have to go a good few more times to sample it all. Lol "
    Posted 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals