Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Chiquito - Walsall Waterfront image
Chiquito - Walsall Waterfront image
Chiquito - Walsall Waterfront image
Chiquito - Walsall Waterfront image
Chiquito - Walsall Waterfront image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Walsall Waterfront

Chiquito is the UK's biggest and most loved Tex-Mex restaurant, meaning that they know a thing or two about fabulous food and drink, and they provide one and all with a range of Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes that have been making mouths water for over 25 years.

From mild to wild, Chiquito offer up a host of options that are sure to tantalise many a taste bud! Fancy some sizzling fajitas, bursting burritos, scrumptious cheese burgers, or tender fall-off-the-bone ribs? Then you’ve certainly come to the right place.

Chiquito will see you soon, or as they say in Mexico, ¡hasta luego!

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 6 people. Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer, as well as the Ultimate Fajita and the Picanha steak. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc. The tastecard discount is not valid at the following restaurants: Leicester Square, Manchester Printworks, O2 and any train station or airport locations.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Walsall Waterfront
Average member score
4.9 7
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Great service and lovely atmosphere."
Read more
Jay said
" Great night great food"
Read more
Matt said "Great Taste Pity About Portion Size
Tacos were beautiful but not enough to justify the price. Sides were also expensive."
Read more
SEBASTIAN said "great place
great place, brilliant service very polite and thoughtful, nice food served up in decent pase..."
Read more
lcolesx said "Amazing
Lovely food, great staff/customer service. Easy to use the taste card, well worth the money...."
Read more
" Great lunch with huge savings"
Read more
Hannah said "Tasty
Food was delicious, staff seemed a bit forgetful and didn't have the excuse of being overly..."
Read more
  • " Great service and lovely atmosphere. "
    Posted 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said:
    " Great night great food "
    Posted 8 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Great Taste Pity About Portion Size
    Tacos were beautiful but not enough to justify the price. Sides were also expensive. "
    Posted 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SEBASTIAN said: "great place
    great place, brilliant service very polite and thoughtful, nice food served up in decent pase definitely recommend ***** :-) "
    Posted 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • lcolesx said: "Amazing
    Lovely food, great staff/customer service. Easy to use the taste card, well worth the money. Would have happily paid full price for the meal we had it was divine. Will definitely be back! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great lunch with huge savings "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said: "Tasty
    Food was delicious, staff seemed a bit forgetful and didn't have the excuse of being overly busy. Overall above satisfactory. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Great service and lovely atmosphere. "
    Posted 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said:
    " Great night great food "
    Posted 8 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Great Taste Pity About Portion Size
    Tacos were beautiful but not enough to justify the price. Sides were also expensive. "
    Posted 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SEBASTIAN said: "great place
    great place, brilliant service very polite and thoughtful, nice food served up in decent pase definitely recommend ***** :-) "
    Posted 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • lcolesx said: "Amazing
    Lovely food, great staff/customer service. Easy to use the taste card, well worth the money. Would have happily paid full price for the meal we had it was divine. Will definitely be back! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great lunch with huge savings "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said: "Tasty
    Food was delicious, staff seemed a bit forgetful and didn't have the excuse of being overly busy. Overall above satisfactory. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals