Search
2 for 1 mealsAvailable December
Chiquito - Newport image
Chiquito - Newport image
Chiquito - Newport image
Chiquito - Newport image
Chiquito - Newport image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Newport

¡Hola amigos!

Chiquito is the UK's biggest and most loved Tex-Mex restaurant, meaning that they know a thing or two about fabulous food and drink, and they provide one and all with a range of Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes that have been making mouths water for over 25 years.

From mild to wild, Chiquito offer up a host of options that are sure to tantalise many a taste bud! Fancy some sizzling fajitas, bursting burritos, scrumptious cheese burgers, or tender fall-off-the-bone ribs? Then you’ve certainly come to the right place.

Chiquito will see you soon, or as they say in Mexico, ¡hasta luego!

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. Your tastecard voucher entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer, as well as the Ultimate Fajita. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Newport
Average member score
4.2 11
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Mark said "Excellent service
Lovely food and service is second to none thanks to the fantastic waitresses especially Kelly and..."
Read more
MARTIN said "Lovely atmosphere, food and service
Great service from Chloe. Nice food, nice atmosphere on Saturday in Newport"
Read more
Gary said
" Very good"
Read more
" All ok"
Read more
"Quick And Easy
We enjoyed a nice relaxed environment with a good standard of food and the waitresses were..."
Read more
Fay said "*
Food wasn't as good as it has been previous but we were refunded for it, service was a..."
Read more
Sandra said
" Great food, great service
Thanks"
Read more
Yvonne said "Chiquitos newport
Fab food, fab service, great price!"
Read more
Lucy said
" Very disappointed with one of my favourites restaurants. Came in on the 14/11/17 for lunch with..."
Read more
"Awesome
Connor was an amazing waiter, attentive and very kind. Made us smile and our experience even more..."
Read more
Rebecca said
" Amazing food, fab staff"
Read more
  • Mark said: "Excellent service
    Lovely food and service is second to none thanks to the fantastic waitresses especially Kelly and Rae...
    Friendly welcoming and very attentive will definitely be returning these girls deserve a pay rise as they are quite clearly bringing customers back through the doors fantastic service! "
    Posted 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTIN said: "Lovely atmosphere, food and service
    Great service from Chloe. Nice food, nice atmosphere on Saturday in Newport "
    Posted 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " All ok "
    Posted 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Quick And Easy
    We enjoyed a nice relaxed environment with a good standard of food and the waitresses were friendly and attentive. "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fay said: "*
    Food wasn't as good as it has been previous but we were refunded for it, service was a little slow but overall generally good. Staff were friendly and helpful. "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandra said:
    " Great food, great service
    Thanks "
    Posted 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yvonne said: "Chiquitos newport
    Fab food, fab service, great price! "
    Posted 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said:
    " Very disappointed with one of my favourites restaurants. Came in on the 14/11/17 for lunch with my mother. When we walked in we're usually greeted within 5 minutes but no one was to be seen. We waited at the doors as we are usually seated but no one came within 15 minutes of waiting so decided to seat ourselves. After having time to choose our drinks the waitress/bar lady appeared. Then sadly I was appalled by the pomegranate pulled pork starter- the price for the portion that came out was laughable, two tiny wraps a tea spoon portion of pulled pork which tasted of nothing. Very disappointed. I didn't want to ask for a refund because that's the menu which is fair enough but maybe something to consider. When I wanted to bring this to the attention of the girl (the only fromt of house member of staff there), she wasn't to be seen again for a while. As we were running late I decided to go to look for someone just to have the bill. I had to Interupt the girl talking to another member of staff off duty, which I felt rude. I kindly explained to the girl about the starter. But the service on top wasn't any where to the standard of such a big chained restaurant that you or I usually expect. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Awesome
    Connor was an amazing waiter, attentive and very kind. Made us smile and our experience even more enjoyable.
    Super food. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said:
    " Amazing food, fab staff "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Mark said: "Excellent service
    Lovely food and service is second to none thanks to the fantastic waitresses especially Kelly and Rae...
    Friendly welcoming and very attentive will definitely be returning these girls deserve a pay rise as they are quite clearly bringing customers back through the doors fantastic service! "
    Posted 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTIN said: "Lovely atmosphere, food and service
    Great service from Chloe. Nice food, nice atmosphere on Saturday in Newport "
    Posted 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " All ok "
    Posted 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Quick And Easy
    We enjoyed a nice relaxed environment with a good standard of food and the waitresses were friendly and attentive. "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fay said: "*
    Food wasn't as good as it has been previous but we were refunded for it, service was a little slow but overall generally good. Staff were friendly and helpful. "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandra said:
    " Great food, great service
    Thanks "
    Posted 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yvonne said: "Chiquitos newport
    Fab food, fab service, great price! "
    Posted 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said:
    " Very disappointed with one of my favourites restaurants. Came in on the 14/11/17 for lunch with my mother. When we walked in we're usually greeted within 5 minutes but no one was to be seen. We waited at the doors as we are usually seated but no one came within 15 minutes of waiting so decided to seat ourselves. After having time to choose our drinks the waitress/bar lady appeared. Then sadly I was appalled by the pomegranate pulled pork starter- the price for the portion that came out was laughable, two tiny wraps a tea spoon portion of pulled pork which tasted of nothing. Very disappointed. I didn't want to ask for a refund because that's the menu which is fair enough but maybe something to consider. When I wanted to bring this to the attention of the girl (the only fromt of house member of staff there), she wasn't to be seen again for a while. As we were running late I decided to go to look for someone just to have the bill. I had to Interupt the girl talking to another member of staff off duty, which I felt rude. I kindly explained to the girl about the starter. But the service on top wasn't any where to the standard of such a big chained restaurant that you or I usually expect. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Awesome
    Connor was an amazing waiter, attentive and very kind. Made us smile and our experience even more enjoyable.
    Super food. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said:
    " Amazing food, fab staff "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals