Search
2 for 1 mealsAvailable December
Chiquito - Wolverhampton image
Chiquito - Wolverhampton image
Chiquito - Wolverhampton image
Chiquito - Wolverhampton image
Chiquito - Wolverhampton image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Wolverhampton

¡Hola amigos!

Chiquito is the UK's biggest and most loved Tex-Mex restaurant, meaning that they know a thing or two about fabulous food and drink, and they provide one and all with a range of Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes that have been making mouths water for over 25 years.

From mild to wild, Chiquito offer up a host of options that are sure to tantalise many a taste bud! Fancy some sizzling fajitas, bursting burritos, scrumptious cheese burgers, or tender fall-off-the-bone ribs? Then you’ve certainly come to the right place.

Chiquito will see you soon, or as they say in Mexico, ¡hasta luego!

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. Your tastecard voucher entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Wolverhampton
Average member score
4.1 13
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
4
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Kimberly said "Poor
Very poor food portions especially for my husband,had to complain he had about 7 fries on his..."
Read more
Sue said
" Perfect"
Read more
Dawn said "Staff
Service from Leah was excellent"
Read more
kerry said "Nice restaurant
Have been a few times, we're big fans of chiquitos!
This visit was probably the worst..."
Read more
Anita said "Relaxed and friendly
Relaxed and friendly atmosphere with nice drinks and desserts."
Read more
Graham said "Our meal
We had to wait quite some time to get our meals then no cutlery on the table. Food only average...."
Read more
Dawn said
" Service was excellent staff were Amazing"
Read more
" Excellent service from a lovely waitress"
Read more
Andrew said "Nice Meal
Service was very good.
Food was nice but quite expensive given portion sizes. Main meals..."
Read more
Mark said
" Food was okay nothing special glad I didn’t pay full price cocktails were good"
Read more
nadine said "Great
I have recording my savings wrong, I saved 20 not 33. The food and service was great. I love that..."
Read more
" Spot on
Thanks"
Read more
Paul said "Chiquito Meal out
Card was easy to use here. Tell them when being seated you have one.
Had to ask for..."
Read more
  • Kimberly said: "Poor
    Very poor food portions especially for my husband,had to complain he had about 7 fries on his plate,nearly £7.00 for 3 chicken wings,staff was not very pleasant and had attitude. Won't be returning "
    Posted 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Perfect "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said: "Staff
    Service from Leah was excellent "
    Posted 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • kerry said: "Nice restaurant
    Have been a few times, we're big fans of chiquitos!
    This visit was probably the worst we've had, service was lacking and the food was just okay. I probably wouldn't return if I'd of paid full price based on this occasion.
    That's just for this visit though, generally food is always nice and service is normally a bit better. "
    Posted 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anita said: "Relaxed and friendly
    Relaxed and friendly atmosphere with nice drinks and desserts. "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Our meal
    We had to wait quite some time to get our meals then no cutlery on the table. Food only average. The waitress made it a pleasant evening "
    Posted 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said:
    " Service was excellent staff were Amazing "
    Posted 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service from a lovely waitress "
    Posted 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Nice Meal
    Service was very good.
    Food was nice but quite expensive given portion sizes. Main meals require you to order sides.
    Use lf card was very easy and nice atmosphere. "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Food was okay nothing special glad I didn’t pay full price cocktails were good "
    Posted 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • nadine said: "Great
    I have recording my savings wrong, I saved 20 not 33. The food and service was great. I love that I do not need to book in advance as we were in the area and decided to go there. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Spot on
    Thanks "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Chiquito Meal out
    Card was easy to use here. Tell them when being seated you have one.
    Had to ask for discount to be applied to first course as it had been forgotten with first bill, but no hassle and staff were very accommodating. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Kimberly said: "Poor
    Very poor food portions especially for my husband,had to complain he had about 7 fries on his plate,nearly £7.00 for 3 chicken wings,staff was not very pleasant and had attitude. Won't be returning "
    Posted 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Perfect "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said: "Staff
    Service from Leah was excellent "
    Posted 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • kerry said: "Nice restaurant
    Have been a few times, we're big fans of chiquitos!
    This visit was probably the worst we've had, service was lacking and the food was just okay. I probably wouldn't return if I'd of paid full price based on this occasion.
    That's just for this visit though, generally food is always nice and service is normally a bit better. "
    Posted 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anita said: "Relaxed and friendly
    Relaxed and friendly atmosphere with nice drinks and desserts. "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Our meal
    We had to wait quite some time to get our meals then no cutlery on the table. Food only average. The waitress made it a pleasant evening "
    Posted 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said:
    " Service was excellent staff were Amazing "
    Posted 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service from a lovely waitress "
    Posted 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Nice Meal
    Service was very good.
    Food was nice but quite expensive given portion sizes. Main meals require you to order sides.
    Use lf card was very easy and nice atmosphere. "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Food was okay nothing special glad I didn’t pay full price cocktails were good "
    Posted 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • nadine said: "Great
    I have recording my savings wrong, I saved 20 not 33. The food and service was great. I love that I do not need to book in advance as we were in the area and decided to go there. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Spot on
    Thanks "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Chiquito Meal out
    Card was easy to use here. Tell them when being seated you have one.
    Had to ask for discount to be applied to first course as it had been forgotten with first bill, but no hassle and staff were very accommodating. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals