Search
2 for 1 mealsAvailable December
Chiquito - Bournemouth image
Chiquito - Bournemouth image
Chiquito - Bournemouth image
Chiquito - Bournemouth image
Chiquito - Bournemouth image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Bournemouth

Chiquito is passionate about food.

Their dishes are packed full of flavour, using the tastiest ingredients, with inspiration taken from the Texas borders through to Mexico.

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. Your tastecard voucher entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Bournemouth
Average member score
4.8 9
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Good food and service"
Read more
Ewa said "Good Atmophere
Very nice place to eat ."
Read more
Monika said
" Lovely food, great service"
Read more
" A lovely evening , at Chiquita, in Bournemouth. Nothing was to much trouble .The waiter was very..."
Read more
Dilia said "Wonderful Experience
We had a delightful food and service."
Read more
Ryan said
" Always great service and food. Kids love it. Brilliant I can use tastecard every time."
Read more
Stu said
" Great"
Read more
Stu said
" Fantastic"
Read more
Kate said "Happy meal
Good service and good food. Will go here again"
Read more
  • " Good food and service "
    Posted 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ewa said: "Good Atmophere
    Very nice place to eat . "
    Posted 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Monika said:
    " Lovely food, great service "
    Posted 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A lovely evening , at Chiquita, in Bournemouth. Nothing was to much trouble .The waiter was very helpful . Lovely food , the atmosphere was good too , we would go there again . "
    Posted 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dilia said: "Wonderful Experience
    We had a delightful food and service. "
    Posted 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ryan said:
    " Always great service and food. Kids love it. Brilliant I can use tastecard every time. "
    Posted 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stu said:
    " Great "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stu said:
    " Fantastic "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said: "Happy meal
    Good service and good food. Will go here again "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Good food and service "
    Posted 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ewa said: "Good Atmophere
    Very nice place to eat . "
    Posted 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Monika said:
    " Lovely food, great service "
    Posted 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A lovely evening , at Chiquita, in Bournemouth. Nothing was to much trouble .The waiter was very helpful . Lovely food , the atmosphere was good too , we would go there again . "
    Posted 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dilia said: "Wonderful Experience
    We had a delightful food and service. "
    Posted 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ryan said:
    " Always great service and food. Kids love it. Brilliant I can use tastecard every time. "
    Posted 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stu said:
    " Great "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stu said:
    " Fantastic "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said: "Happy meal
    Good service and good food. Will go here again "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals