Search
2 for 1 mealsAvailable December
Chiquito - Enfield image
Chiquito - Enfield image
Chiquito - Enfield image
Chiquito - Enfield image
Chiquito - Enfield image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Enfield

Chiquito is passionate about food.

Their dishes are packed full of flavour, using the tastiest ingredients, with inspiration taken from the Texas borders through to Mexico.

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. Your tastecard voucher entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Enfield
Average member score
4.5 4
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
0
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Fernando said
" Standard food. Nothing special"
Read more
Eli said "Great Experience
Great food, nice atmosphere, huge portions. Overall amazing! Thanks"
Read more
Claudia said "Birthday lunch
First time for Chiquito for my husband and I. Decided to go somewhere local for a birthday lunch..."
Read more
Hannah said "Relaxing and smooth dine
It was quite empty when we went, the food was nice and atmosphere was very chilled"
Read more
  • Fernando said:
    " Standard food. Nothing special "
    Posted 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eli said: "Great Experience
    Great food, nice atmosphere, huge portions. Overall amazing! Thanks "
    Posted 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claudia said: "Birthday lunch
    First time for Chiquito for my husband and I. Decided to go somewhere local for a birthday lunch and I have to say that we were pleasantly surprised. The food is very tasty and the main portions are huge. The service was immaculate. Will be returning:-) "
    Posted 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said: "Relaxing and smooth dine
    It was quite empty when we went, the food was nice and atmosphere was very chilled "
    Posted 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Fernando said:
    " Standard food. Nothing special "
    Posted 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eli said: "Great Experience
    Great food, nice atmosphere, huge portions. Overall amazing! Thanks "
    Posted 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claudia said: "Birthday lunch
    First time for Chiquito for my husband and I. Decided to go somewhere local for a birthday lunch and I have to say that we were pleasantly surprised. The food is very tasty and the main portions are huge. The service was immaculate. Will be returning:-) "
    Posted 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said: "Relaxing and smooth dine
    It was quite empty when we went, the food was nice and atmosphere was very chilled "
    Posted 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals