Search
2 for 1 mealsAvailable December
Chiquito - South Ruislip image
Chiquito - South Ruislip image
Chiquito - South Ruislip image
Chiquito - South Ruislip image
Chiquito - South Ruislip image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - South Ruislip

Chiquito is passionate about food.

Their dishes are packed full of flavour, using the tastiest ingredients, with inspiration taken from the Texas borders through to Mexico.

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. Your tastecard voucher entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Chiquito - South Ruislip
Average member score
4.5 11
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Monica said
" Excellent service excellent staff
Manager is running that restaurant with such a..."
Read more
Sarah said
" Went here for our anniversary really enjoyed the Mexican street food cocktails two-for-one Great..."
Read more
S said "Much better than expected
Great family meal for the 3 of us lots of choice on the menu and the food is quite nice. We did..."
Read more
Rajesh said "Great Waiters
Really helpful and kind"
Read more
"Great Food Amazing Service
Simple excellent service . Value for money"
Read more
Simon said "Fantastic food and service
Just had a great meal in this new branch in South Ruislip. Restaurant is done out really nice and..."
Read more
Mags said "Great Vibes
Lovely Waitrose very helpful"
Read more
" Lovely food. Good service. Desert a little slow to come out but everything else great. Reasonable..."
Read more
Asha said "Good food... great cocktails
Easy to use tastecard especially as you don't have to book. Service was spotty, good at the..."
Read more
Amran said "Great value
Nice food, great value, nice venue all round great stuff"
Read more
Sarah said
" Lovely food, excellent service highly recommend"
Read more
  • Monica said:
    " Excellent service excellent staff
    Manager is running that restaurant with such a beautiful fun family feel to it

    Have visited with friends and family and would absolutely
    recommend you try it you will keep going back

    Fresh food excellent taste overall cant wait to go again A++ "
    Posted 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Went here for our anniversary really enjoyed the Mexican street food cocktails two-for-one Great value when using tastecard really enjoyed ourselves "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said: "Much better than expected
    Great family meal for the 3 of us lots of choice on the menu and the food is quite nice. We did 241 and our child was happy with the kids meal. Very busy though had to wait 20 mins for a table and service was a little slow, even dessert (however the chocolate cake was worth the wait) next time we'll book.
    Happy hour wasn't well promoted we realised after we left we were there during happy hour. Although we probably would have only had a cocktail each it would have been nice to have been made aware. We noticed free popcorn on our bill but we wasn't actually given any. "
    Posted 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rajesh said: "Great Waiters
    Really helpful and kind "
    Posted 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food Amazing Service
    Simple excellent service . Value for money "
    Posted 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Fantastic food and service
    Just had a great meal in this new branch in South Ruislip. Restaurant is done out really nice and cosy. Food was excellent, we chose the street food options so that we could try lots of dishes without feeling stuffed. Service was really friendly and quick. Will def come again. "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mags said: "Great Vibes
    Lovely Waitrose very helpful "
    Posted 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food. Good service. Desert a little slow to come out but everything else great. Reasonable pricing too. Lovely big restaurant. I will definitely go back. My kids enjoyed the food too. "
    Posted 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Asha said: "Good food... great cocktails
    Easy to use tastecard especially as you don't have to book. Service was spotty, good at the beginning but took ages to get the bill. Happy hour was great with £5 cocktails. Great value will be back. "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amran said: "Great value
    Nice food, great value, nice venue all round great stuff "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Lovely food, excellent service highly recommend "
    Posted 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Monica said:
    " Excellent service excellent staff
    Manager is running that restaurant with such a beautiful fun family feel to it

    Have visited with friends and family and would absolutely
    recommend you try it you will keep going back

    Fresh food excellent taste overall cant wait to go again A++ "
    Posted 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Went here for our anniversary really enjoyed the Mexican street food cocktails two-for-one Great value when using tastecard really enjoyed ourselves "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said: "Much better than expected
    Great family meal for the 3 of us lots of choice on the menu and the food is quite nice. We did 241 and our child was happy with the kids meal. Very busy though had to wait 20 mins for a table and service was a little slow, even dessert (however the chocolate cake was worth the wait) next time we'll book.
    Happy hour wasn't well promoted we realised after we left we were there during happy hour. Although we probably would have only had a cocktail each it would have been nice to have been made aware. We noticed free popcorn on our bill but we wasn't actually given any. "
    Posted 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rajesh said: "Great Waiters
    Really helpful and kind "
    Posted 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food Amazing Service
    Simple excellent service . Value for money "
    Posted 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Fantastic food and service
    Just had a great meal in this new branch in South Ruislip. Restaurant is done out really nice and cosy. Food was excellent, we chose the street food options so that we could try lots of dishes without feeling stuffed. Service was really friendly and quick. Will def come again. "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mags said: "Great Vibes
    Lovely Waitrose very helpful "
    Posted 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food. Good service. Desert a little slow to come out but everything else great. Reasonable pricing too. Lovely big restaurant. I will definitely go back. My kids enjoyed the food too. "
    Posted 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Asha said: "Good food... great cocktails
    Easy to use tastecard especially as you don't have to book. Service was spotty, good at the beginning but took ages to get the bill. Happy hour was great with £5 cocktails. Great value will be back. "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amran said: "Great value
    Nice food, great value, nice venue all round great stuff "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Lovely food, excellent service highly recommend "
    Posted 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals