Search
2 for 1 mealsAvailable December
Chiquito - Basildon image
Chiquito - Basildon image
Chiquito - Basildon image
Chiquito - Basildon image
Chiquito - Basildon image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Basildon

¡Hola amigos!

Chiquito is the UK's biggest and most loved Tex-Mex restaurant, meaning that they know a thing or two about fabulous food and drink, and they provide one and all with a range of Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes that have been making mouths water for over 25 years.

From mild to wild, Chiquito offer up a host of options that are sure to tantalise many a taste bud! Fancy some sizzling fajitas, bursting burritos, scrumptious cheese burgers, or tender fall-off-the-bone ribs? Then you’ve certainly come to the right place.

Chiquito will see you soon, or as they say in Mexico, ¡hasta luego!

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. Your tastecard voucher entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Basildon
Average member score
4.3 15
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Nicnoc said "Lovely
Great food,
Service and and nice relaxed experience"
Read more
Chandy said "Got what expected.
Got what expected."
Read more
Deborah said "Love it
Would def come back"
Read more
IAN said "Great food, fantastic service
Went in there with my wife and son, Friday lunchtime. Service was quick, about 15 mins from..."
Read more
Cari said "Great Service
The food was very nice and well presented"
Read more
" The whole experience was great especially the waiter"
Read more
Chris said "Amazing Lunch
Just finished lunch, our first time to Chiquito but won’t be our last. Excellent service and the..."
Read more
BENNY said "Very poor mains
Ordered engiladas for main and it look li
ke 2 straws. Very poor filling and no volcano hot..."
Read more
Amy said "Definitely Not Recommended
Unacceptable service! We were waiting with our food in front of us and no cutlery! Not even one..."
Read more
JOSHUA said "Five stars
The service was brilliant.
The food was pretty quick to arrive once ordered and tasted..."
Read more
David said "Fab Mexican Lunch
Went for the chimichanga. Absolutely delicious. Will be going back soon!"
Read more
Joanne said "My new favourite restaurant
The garlic bread starter and southernfried chicken main is the best."
Read more
jayne said
" Food good great service"
Read more
Carl said "Hmm
Sweet potato wedges cold and burnt and no taste took 10 mins for us to be asked what we wanted..."
Read more
Jay said "Good Food And Faster Than Nando's
After being told 50 min wait at Nando's we tried chiquitos. What a Great choice!"
Read more
  • Nicnoc said: "Lovely
    Great food,
    Service and and nice relaxed experience "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chandy said: "Got what expected.
    Got what expected. "
    Posted 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deborah said: "Love it
    Would def come back "
    Posted 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • IAN said: "Great food, fantastic service
    Went in there with my wife and son, Friday lunchtime. Service was quick, about 15 mins from ordering to being served. Food was delicious. The waiter was extremely kind, helpful and friendly, allowed my son to help him make the mocktail. Nothing was too much trouble considering he was the only one serving the whole restaurant. I can't praise him enough, he definitely earnt his tip and deserves a Payrise. I wish all my meals out could be as nice an experience as today. "
    Posted 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cari said: "Great Service
    The food was very nice and well presented "
    Posted 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The whole experience was great especially the waiter "
    Posted 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Amazing Lunch
    Just finished lunch, our first time to Chiquito but won’t be our last. Excellent service and the food was superb. Chicken wings were proper full size wings, jambalaya full of chicken and king prawns. Nachos were great as were the mushroom enchiladas. Very impressed. "
    Posted 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BENNY said: "Very poor mains
    Ordered engiladas for main and it look li
    ke 2 straws. Very poor filling and no volcano hot sauce and definitely no meat at all. The waiter did say he will get another one but I refused as I did not want another with just burnt wrap and rice with sauce. I wanted my meat inside only found 1 piece of meat. My starter was more filling then the mains. Very poor "
    Posted 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said: "Definitely Not Recommended
    Unacceptable service! We were waiting with our food in front of us and no cutlery! Not even one star for the food! We got two portions of fries, one undercooked and the other smelling of really old, really used oil. Definitely not coming back. "
    Posted 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOSHUA said: "Five stars
    The service was brilliant.
    The food was pretty quick to arrive once ordered and tasted amazing.
    Would be interesting if they had a live Mexican band in the restaurant tho, but that's just my opinion.
    Couldn't fault the place, will defiantly go back there again. ***** "
    Posted 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Fab Mexican Lunch
    Went for the chimichanga. Absolutely delicious. Will be going back soon! "
    Posted 1 year, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanne said: "My new favourite restaurant
    The garlic bread starter and southernfried chicken main is the best. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jayne said:
    " Food good great service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carl said: "Hmm
    Sweet potato wedges cold and burnt and no taste took 10 mins for us to be asked what we wanted to drink then 20 mins for vegetarian fajitas in a very quiet restaurant "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said: "Good Food And Faster Than Nando's
    After being told 50 min wait at Nando's we tried chiquitos. What a Great choice! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Nicnoc said: "Lovely
    Great food,
    Service and and nice relaxed experience "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chandy said: "Got what expected.
    Got what expected. "
    Posted 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deborah said: "Love it
    Would def come back "
    Posted 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • IAN said: "Great food, fantastic service
    Went in there with my wife and son, Friday lunchtime. Service was quick, about 15 mins from ordering to being served. Food was delicious. The waiter was extremely kind, helpful and friendly, allowed my son to help him make the mocktail. Nothing was too much trouble considering he was the only one serving the whole restaurant. I can't praise him enough, he definitely earnt his tip and deserves a Payrise. I wish all my meals out could be as nice an experience as today. "
    Posted 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cari said: "Great Service
    The food was very nice and well presented "
    Posted 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The whole experience was great especially the waiter "
    Posted 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Amazing Lunch
    Just finished lunch, our first time to Chiquito but won’t be our last. Excellent service and the food was superb. Chicken wings were proper full size wings, jambalaya full of chicken and king prawns. Nachos were great as were the mushroom enchiladas. Very impressed. "
    Posted 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BENNY said: "Very poor mains
    Ordered engiladas for main and it look li
    ke 2 straws. Very poor filling and no volcano hot sauce and definitely no meat at all. The waiter did say he will get another one but I refused as I did not want another with just burnt wrap and rice with sauce. I wanted my meat inside only found 1 piece of meat. My starter was more filling then the mains. Very poor "
    Posted 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said: "Definitely Not Recommended
    Unacceptable service! We were waiting with our food in front of us and no cutlery! Not even one star for the food! We got two portions of fries, one undercooked and the other smelling of really old, really used oil. Definitely not coming back. "
    Posted 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOSHUA said: "Five stars
    The service was brilliant.
    The food was pretty quick to arrive once ordered and tasted amazing.
    Would be interesting if they had a live Mexican band in the restaurant tho, but that's just my opinion.
    Couldn't fault the place, will defiantly go back there again. ***** "
    Posted 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Fab Mexican Lunch
    Went for the chimichanga. Absolutely delicious. Will be going back soon! "
    Posted 1 year, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanne said: "My new favourite restaurant
    The garlic bread starter and southernfried chicken main is the best. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jayne said:
    " Food good great service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carl said: "Hmm
    Sweet potato wedges cold and burnt and no taste took 10 mins for us to be asked what we wanted to drink then 20 mins for vegetarian fajitas in a very quiet restaurant "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said: "Good Food And Faster Than Nando's
    After being told 50 min wait at Nando's we tried chiquitos. What a Great choice! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals