Search
2 for 1 mealsAvailable December
Chiquito - Hull Kingswood image
Chiquito - Hull Kingswood image
Chiquito - Hull Kingswood image
Chiquito - Hull Kingswood image
Chiquito - Hull Kingswood image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Hull Kingswood

Chiquito is passionate about food.

Their dishes are packed full of flavour, using the tastiest ingredients, with inspiration taken from the Texas borders through to Mexico.

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. Your tastecard voucher entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Hull Kingswood
Average member score
5.0 6
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Gareth said "Nice Food
Not a big fan of chain brands as food is always the same but was tasty, definitely coming back here"
Read more
Rebecca said "Fantastic Service!
Despite arriving late on in the evening (about 10pm), we were warmly welcomed! Food was delicious..."
Read more
J said
" .."
Read more
Caravanholidays said "Fab!
Great food, service, atmosphere even on a Sunday and brilliant gluten free menu

Love..."
Read more
"First Time Using Card
Easy to use and a great restaurant. Staff are always very friendly and helpful!!"
Read more
Cat said "Great Value!
Is probably my new favourite tastecard restaurant"
Read more
  • Gareth said: "Nice Food
    Not a big fan of chain brands as food is always the same but was tasty, definitely coming back here "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Fantastic Service!
    Despite arriving late on in the evening (about 10pm), we were warmly welcomed! Food was delicious and served quickly but we never felt rushed! Excellent service, excellent food! Would recommend! "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " .. "
    Posted 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caravanholidays said: "Fab!
    Great food, service, atmosphere even on a Sunday and brilliant gluten free menu

    Love it

    Will be back "
    Posted 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "First Time Using Card
    Easy to use and a great restaurant. Staff are always very friendly and helpful!! "
    Posted 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cat said: "Great Value!
    Is probably my new favourite tastecard restaurant "
    Posted 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Gareth said: "Nice Food
    Not a big fan of chain brands as food is always the same but was tasty, definitely coming back here "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Fantastic Service!
    Despite arriving late on in the evening (about 10pm), we were warmly welcomed! Food was delicious and served quickly but we never felt rushed! Excellent service, excellent food! Would recommend! "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " .. "
    Posted 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caravanholidays said: "Fab!
    Great food, service, atmosphere even on a Sunday and brilliant gluten free menu

    Love it

    Will be back "
    Posted 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "First Time Using Card
    Easy to use and a great restaurant. Staff are always very friendly and helpful!! "
    Posted 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cat said: "Great Value!
    Is probably my new favourite tastecard restaurant "
    Posted 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals