Search
2 for 1 mealsAvailable December
View Menu
Chiquito - Park Royal image
Chiquito - Park Royal image
Chiquito - Park Royal image
Chiquito - Park Royal image
Chiquito - Park Royal image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Park Royal

¡Hola amigos!

Chiquito is the UK's biggest and most loved Tex-Mex restaurant, meaning that they know a thing or two about fabulous food and drink, and they provide one and all with a range of Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes that have been making mouths water for over 25 years.

From mild to wild, Chiquito offer up a host of options that are sure to tantalise many a taste bud! Fancy some sizzling fajitas, bursting burritos, scrumptious cheese burgers, or tender fall-off-the-bone ribs? Then you’ve certainly come to the right place.

Chiquito will see you soon, or as they say in Mexico, ¡hasta luego!

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. Your tastecard voucher entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Park Royal
Average member score
3.8 8
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Mrs said "Excellent Visit To chiquito
We stopped at Chiquito before catching a movie and were on a tight schedule. We were seated..."
Read more
Sameena said
" Good"
Read more
KJS said "Disappointed With The Food And Service
Bland food and really bad service."
Read more
Renu said
" Came as a spur of the moment decision. The food was tasty and colourful and considering the place..."
Read more
O said
" Limited staff which made for poor service. Food was luke-warm. Took almost 30 minutes to get the..."
Read more
Parm said "Noisy but cosy
Our favourite waitress Alex made the visit even more enjoyable."
Read more
Adelaide said "wonderful wonderful 5***** all the way
great host friendly kind and very attentive thank you (Armani)
deffinately worth the visit..."
Read more
Jean-Paul said "Chiquito Alperton
Good food, drinks and service!
Just a little issue with the table at the center of the..."
Read more
  • Mrs said: "Excellent Visit To chiquito
    We stopped at Chiquito before catching a movie and were on a tight schedule. We were seated immediately. The waiter was very helpful and explained what food would be cooked the quickest. We explained that we were using a taste card for the first time and he was extremely helpful and explained how to use it. We were treated with respect, had a wonderful meal (delicious) and were out in time for our movie! Great service. Thank you Taste Card and Chiquito! "
    Posted 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sameena said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KJS said: "Disappointed With The Food And Service
    Bland food and really bad service. "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Renu said:
    " Came as a spur of the moment decision. The food was tasty and colourful and considering the place was busy, we didn’t have to wait too long. Added bonus of disabled parking outside which was all free considering it was a Sunday evening. All in all would recommend. And it’s nice to know you can have 241 everyday of the week too "
    Posted 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • O said:
    " Limited staff which made for poor service. Food was luke-warm. Took almost 30 minutes to get the check and then it took another 15 minutes to pay for the bill after the check arrived. "
    Posted 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Parm said: "Noisy but cosy
    Our favourite waitress Alex made the visit even more enjoyable. "
    Posted 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adelaide said: "wonderful wonderful 5***** all the way
    great host friendly kind and very attentive thank you (Armani)
    deffinately worth the visit food had amazing flavour and atmosphere was great
    deffinately coming back

    booking for my bday soon so ill be there very soon "
    Posted 11 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jean-Paul said: "Chiquito Alperton
    Good food, drinks and service!
    Just a little issue with the table at the center of the restaurant! However, we asked to move around 2 meters in order to be near the Sofa! Thanks "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Mrs said: "Excellent Visit To chiquito
    We stopped at Chiquito before catching a movie and were on a tight schedule. We were seated immediately. The waiter was very helpful and explained what food would be cooked the quickest. We explained that we were using a taste card for the first time and he was extremely helpful and explained how to use it. We were treated with respect, had a wonderful meal (delicious) and were out in time for our movie! Great service. Thank you Taste Card and Chiquito! "
    Posted 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sameena said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KJS said: "Disappointed With The Food And Service
    Bland food and really bad service. "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Renu said:
    " Came as a spur of the moment decision. The food was tasty and colourful and considering the place was busy, we didn’t have to wait too long. Added bonus of disabled parking outside which was all free considering it was a Sunday evening. All in all would recommend. And it’s nice to know you can have 241 everyday of the week too "
    Posted 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • O said:
    " Limited staff which made for poor service. Food was luke-warm. Took almost 30 minutes to get the check and then it took another 15 minutes to pay for the bill after the check arrived. "
    Posted 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Parm said: "Noisy but cosy
    Our favourite waitress Alex made the visit even more enjoyable. "
    Posted 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adelaide said: "wonderful wonderful 5***** all the way
    great host friendly kind and very attentive thank you (Armani)
    deffinately worth the visit food had amazing flavour and atmosphere was great
    deffinately coming back

    booking for my bday soon so ill be there very soon "
    Posted 11 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jean-Paul said: "Chiquito Alperton
    Good food, drinks and service!
    Just a little issue with the table at the center of the restaurant! However, we asked to move around 2 meters in order to be near the Sofa! Thanks "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals