Search
2 for 1 mealsAvailable December
Chiquito - Ashford image
Chiquito - Ashford image
Chiquito - Ashford image
Chiquito - Ashford image
Chiquito - Ashford image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Ashford

¡Hola amigos!

Chiquito is the UK's biggest and most loved Tex-Mex restaurant, meaning that they know a thing or two about fabulous food and drink, and they provide one and all with a range of Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes that have been making mouths water for over 25 years.

From mild to wild, Chiquito offer up a host of options that are sure to tantalise many a taste bud! Fancy some sizzling fajitas, bursting burritos, scrumptious cheese burgers, or tender fall-off-the-bone ribs? Then you’ve certainly come to the right place.

Chiquito will see you soon, or as they say in Mexico, ¡hasta luego!

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. Your tastecard voucher entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Ashford
Average member score
4.5 17
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
3
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
T+L said "Build Your Own
Amazing food, superb atmosphere and great customer service.

Will be back soon"
Read more
" Great food and service! Can't wait to go back."
Read more
Mrs said "Staff
The staff where really helpful and happy to see you. Just wondering why the restaurant was so..."
Read more
Lesley said
" Excellent food and excellent service"
Read more
Jules said "We love Chiquitos but not enough staff
Fabulous meal and superb service from a lovely waiter in terms of attentiveness but it was..."
Read more
" Excellent service and food"
Read more
Jackie said
" Friendly staff, lovely atmosphere and very tasty food! First time of using the tastecard and it..."
Read more
Wesley said "Relaxed
Good service food was very good."
Read more
Lisa said "Lisa
Wasn’t very good service, very slow & forgot drinks
Tripped over on the mat going in ,..."
Read more
Liz said "Good Food
Great"
Read more
Codders said
" Excellent food great atmosphere and very friendly service"
Read more
Phil said "Date Night
Had a lovely meal at Chiquito Ashford with the wife. Excellent food choice and service was..."
Read more
Shaun said
" Nice food"
Read more
Matt said
" Good food but slow service!"
Read more
Kerry said "Good night out.
Had dinner here with a friend. Great value when using a taste card. No issues using my card here..."
Read more
Jazz said "Thanks
Great friendly welcome and lovely food. Will be returning."
Read more
" Good good"
Read more
  • T+L said: "Build Your Own
    Amazing food, superb atmosphere and great customer service.

    Will be back soon "
    Posted 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service! Can't wait to go back. "
    Posted 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Staff
    The staff where really helpful and happy to see you. Just wondering why the restaurant was so empty. Think the restaurant needs to be updated as well "
    Posted 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said:
    " Excellent food and excellent service "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jules said: "We love Chiquitos but not enough staff
    Fabulous meal and superb service from a lovely waiter in terms of attentiveness but it was heaving - as you would expect from a Saturday night - and there weren’t nearly enough staff. We sat down at 6pm, the tables surrounding us had left over plates and food on them and it was really cold where we sat and we actually got our mains at just after 8.30pm which was disappointing.

    Lovely atmosphere tho and the guy on the bar was brilliant at making cocktails as was the banter we had with Ryan our waiter. Both are a credit to Chiquitos x "
    Posted 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service and food "
    Posted 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jackie said:
    " Friendly staff, lovely atmosphere and very tasty food! First time of using the tastecard and it was so simple! "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wesley said: "Relaxed
    Good service food was very good. "
    Posted 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Lisa
    Wasn’t very good service, very slow & forgot drinks
    Tripped over on the mat going in , dangerous as all crinkled through the middle. "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liz said: "Good Food
    Great "
    Posted 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Codders said:
    " Excellent food great atmosphere and very friendly service "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Date Night
    Had a lovely meal at Chiquito Ashford with the wife. Excellent food choice and service was excellent. Using the tastecard was easy and gave a great discount of 2-1 on starters mains and desserts from the menu. "
    Posted 11 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shaun said:
    " Nice food "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Good food but slow service! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kerry said: "Good night out.
    Had dinner here with a friend. Great value when using a taste card. No issues using my card here at all. Will definitely be back again & again! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jazz said: "Thanks
    Great friendly welcome and lovely food. Will be returning. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good good "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • T+L said: "Build Your Own
    Amazing food, superb atmosphere and great customer service.

    Will be back soon "
    Posted 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service! Can't wait to go back. "
    Posted 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Staff
    The staff where really helpful and happy to see you. Just wondering why the restaurant was so empty. Think the restaurant needs to be updated as well "
    Posted 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said:
    " Excellent food and excellent service "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jules said: "We love Chiquitos but not enough staff
    Fabulous meal and superb service from a lovely waiter in terms of attentiveness but it was heaving - as you would expect from a Saturday night - and there weren’t nearly enough staff. We sat down at 6pm, the tables surrounding us had left over plates and food on them and it was really cold where we sat and we actually got our mains at just after 8.30pm which was disappointing.

    Lovely atmosphere tho and the guy on the bar was brilliant at making cocktails as was the banter we had with Ryan our waiter. Both are a credit to Chiquitos x "
    Posted 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service and food "
    Posted 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jackie said:
    " Friendly staff, lovely atmosphere and very tasty food! First time of using the tastecard and it was so simple! "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wesley said: "Relaxed
    Good service food was very good. "
    Posted 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Lisa
    Wasn’t very good service, very slow & forgot drinks
    Tripped over on the mat going in , dangerous as all crinkled through the middle. "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liz said: "Good Food
    Great "
    Posted 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Codders said:
    " Excellent food great atmosphere and very friendly service "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Date Night
    Had a lovely meal at Chiquito Ashford with the wife. Excellent food choice and service was excellent. Using the tastecard was easy and gave a great discount of 2-1 on starters mains and desserts from the menu. "
    Posted 11 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shaun said:
    " Nice food "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Good food but slow service! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kerry said: "Good night out.
    Had dinner here with a friend. Great value when using a taste card. No issues using my card here at all. Will definitely be back again & again! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jazz said: "Thanks
    Great friendly welcome and lovely food. Will be returning. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good good "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals