Search
2 for 1 mealsAvailable December
Chiquito - Leicester image
Chiquito - Leicester image
Chiquito - Leicester image
Chiquito - Leicester image
Chiquito - Leicester image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Leicester

Chiquito is the UK's biggest and most loved Tex-Mex restaurant, meaning that they know a thing or two about fabulous food and drink, and they provide one and all with a range of Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes that have been making mouths water for over 25 years.

From mild to wild, Chiquito offer up a host of options that are sure to tantalise many a taste bud! Fancy some sizzling fajitas, bursting burritos, scrumptious cheese burgers, or tender fall-off-the-bone ribs? Then you’ve certainly come to the right place.

Chiquito will see you soon, or as they say in Mexico, ¡hasta luego!

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer, as well as the Ultimate Fajita and the Picanha steak. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc. The tastecard discount is not valid at the following restaurants: Leicester Square, Manchester Printworks, O2 and any train station or airport locations.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Leicester
Average member score
4.5 13
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Coco said "Good Experience
We stopped in here for lunch and were pleased that nearly all of the menu was included in the..."
Read more
Cristina said "Delicious Food
Delicious food and great service!"
Read more
Emmie said "Great Service
Great food would recommend"
Read more
" Great place to eat"
Read more
Isaac said "Prettt cheap food but good atmosphere
Food was very disappointing... also saw a waitress on her phone not being very attentive in the..."
Read more
Peter said "Comfortable and lovely
Had what I would say a perfect lunch with my wife and had a fantastic experience,"
Read more
Grant said "Lovely food great atmosphere
Very nice!"
Read more
"Good
Very happy with the food as well as with the service ..."
Read more
" Highly recommending ... good food ,
Bottle of Patron too"
Read more
Neha said "Exceptiinal And Commendable Customer Service
Anna, our service attendant was awesome She really made my Birthday celebration lot more special..."
Read more
Alanah said "Don't Bother
Staff are rude and act as if it's a chore for them for you to be there, food is bland and..."
Read more
" Very happy with the food and service was amazing."
Read more
Adam said "Good Food Great Price
Good value food at a great price using tastecard, easy to use"
Read more
  • Coco said: "Good Experience
    We stopped in here for lunch and were pleased that nearly all of the menu was included in the Taste Card. We had starters, mains and several margaritas and the bill was below £50. We will definitely be back! "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cristina said: "Delicious Food
    Delicious food and great service! "
    Posted 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emmie said: "Great Service
    Great food would recommend "
    Posted 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great place to eat "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Isaac said: "Prettt cheap food but good atmosphere
    Food was very disappointing... also saw a waitress on her phone not being very attentive in the slightest and had to wait for the bill for longer than should be the case.

    Enjoyed the novelty hats and girlfriend loved the cocktail (the menu choice for food and drink is good so just a shame the food didnt deliver) "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Comfortable and lovely
    Had what I would say a perfect lunch with my wife and had a fantastic experience, "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grant said: "Lovely food great atmosphere
    Very nice! "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    Very happy with the food as well as with the service ... "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Highly recommending ... good food ,
    Bottle of Patron too "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neha said: "Exceptiinal And Commendable Customer Service
    Anna, our service attendant was awesome She really made my Birthday celebration lot more special as well as my friends had a great experience in terms of food, service and ambience; the music was playlist was uplifting and cheerful!! The manager‘s hospitality was fantastic as well. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alanah said: "Don't Bother
    Staff are rude and act as if it's a chore for them for you to be there, food is bland and average at best, the mix of average food and rude staff just ruins the atmosphere felt like I wanted to leave "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very happy with the food and service was amazing. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Good Food Great Price
    Good value food at a great price using tastecard, easy to use "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Coco said: "Good Experience
    We stopped in here for lunch and were pleased that nearly all of the menu was included in the Taste Card. We had starters, mains and several margaritas and the bill was below £50. We will definitely be back! "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cristina said: "Delicious Food
    Delicious food and great service! "
    Posted 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emmie said: "Great Service
    Great food would recommend "
    Posted 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great place to eat "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Isaac said: "Prettt cheap food but good atmosphere
    Food was very disappointing... also saw a waitress on her phone not being very attentive in the slightest and had to wait for the bill for longer than should be the case.

    Enjoyed the novelty hats and girlfriend loved the cocktail (the menu choice for food and drink is good so just a shame the food didnt deliver) "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Comfortable and lovely
    Had what I would say a perfect lunch with my wife and had a fantastic experience, "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grant said: "Lovely food great atmosphere
    Very nice! "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    Very happy with the food as well as with the service ... "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Highly recommending ... good food ,
    Bottle of Patron too "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neha said: "Exceptiinal And Commendable Customer Service
    Anna, our service attendant was awesome She really made my Birthday celebration lot more special as well as my friends had a great experience in terms of food, service and ambience; the music was playlist was uplifting and cheerful!! The manager‘s hospitality was fantastic as well. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alanah said: "Don't Bother
    Staff are rude and act as if it's a chore for them for you to be there, food is bland and average at best, the mix of average food and rude staff just ruins the atmosphere felt like I wanted to leave "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very happy with the food and service was amazing. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Good Food Great Price
    Good value food at a great price using tastecard, easy to use "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals