Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Chiquito - Stockton image
Chiquito - Stockton image
Chiquito - Stockton image
Chiquito - Stockton image
Chiquito - Stockton image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Stockton

Chiquito is the UK's biggest and most loved Tex-Mex restaurant, meaning that they know a thing or two about fabulous food and drink, and they provide one and all with a range of Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes that have been making mouths water for over 25 years.

From mild to wild, Chiquito offer up a host of options that are sure to tantalise many a taste bud! Fancy some sizzling fajitas, bursting burritos, scrumptious cheese burgers, or tender fall-off-the-bone ribs? Then you’ve certainly come to the right place.

Chiquito will see you soon, or as they say in Mexico, ¡hasta luego!

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 6 people. Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer, as well as the Ultimate Fajita and the Picanha steak. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Stockton
Average member score
4.9 10
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
JANET said
" Excellent food, great staff,"
Read more
Like said "Chiquito
Absolutely lovely food great place great staff no faults"
Read more
Harry said "Great Experience
Friendly staff, nice clientele, quick service and tasty food."
Read more
JANET said "Very good
Good food, good service thanks"
Read more
JANET said "Lovely meal
Lovely meal, great service all good thanks"
Read more
ALAN said "great food
visited teeside park resturant food was fantastic and the service was second to none"
Read more
"Evening Meal
Food was lovely piping hot even though the staff were busy nice relaxed atmosphere Elle..."
Read more
Joolz said "Fab flavour!
Always love a cheeky Mexican & Chiquito never fails to deliver! Great food & first class..."
Read more
" V quiet so not much atmosphere but service great and speed of getting food to table made up for..."
Read more
Peter said "Lovely meal
Staff are friendly. Good food. Offer is really good value."
Read more
  • JANET said:
    " Excellent food, great staff, "
    Posted 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Like said: "Chiquito
    Absolutely lovely food great place great staff no faults "
    Posted 11 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harry said: "Great Experience
    Friendly staff, nice clientele, quick service and tasty food. "
    Posted 1 year, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JANET said: "Very good
    Good food, good service thanks "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JANET said: "Lovely meal
    Lovely meal, great service all good thanks "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALAN said: "great food
    visited teeside park resturant food was fantastic and the service was second to none "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Evening Meal
    Food was lovely piping hot even though the staff were busy nice relaxed atmosphere Elle couldn't do enough for us very friendly will be back soon "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joolz said: "Fab flavour!
    Always love a cheeky Mexican & Chiquito never fails to deliver! Great food & first class service! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " V quiet so not much atmosphere but service great and speed of getting food to table made up for that. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Lovely meal
    Staff are friendly. Good food. Offer is really good value. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • JANET said:
    " Excellent food, great staff, "
    Posted 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Like said: "Chiquito
    Absolutely lovely food great place great staff no faults "
    Posted 11 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harry said: "Great Experience
    Friendly staff, nice clientele, quick service and tasty food. "
    Posted 1 year, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JANET said: "Very good
    Good food, good service thanks "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JANET said: "Lovely meal
    Lovely meal, great service all good thanks "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALAN said: "great food
    visited teeside park resturant food was fantastic and the service was second to none "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Evening Meal
    Food was lovely piping hot even though the staff were busy nice relaxed atmosphere Elle couldn't do enough for us very friendly will be back soon "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joolz said: "Fab flavour!
    Always love a cheeky Mexican & Chiquito never fails to deliver! Great food & first class service! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " V quiet so not much atmosphere but service great and speed of getting food to table made up for that. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Lovely meal
    Staff are friendly. Good food. Offer is really good value. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals