Search
2 for 1 mealsAvailable December
Chiquito - York Clifton Moor image
Chiquito - York Clifton Moor image
Chiquito - York Clifton Moor image
Chiquito - York Clifton Moor image
Chiquito - York Clifton Moor image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - York Clifton Moor

Chiquito is passionate about food.

Their dishes are packed full of flavour, using the tastiest ingredients, with inspiration taken from the Texas borders through to Mexico.

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. Your tastecard voucher entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Chiquito - York Clifton Moor
Average member score
4.7 7
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Julie said "Always great Service
Dined here with my partner tonight :)
Nice new menu since last visit.
Food..."
Read more
Ste said "New Menu
New menu is super. 241 on cocktails too (4-8pm)."
Read more
Julie said "Chilled out and fun
Love this restaurant :)
Staff, food, atmosphere all fab x"
Read more
Sue said "Great time x
Good food and atmosphere"
Read more
Kate said
" Great place to eat Tonnes of. House for all and a good kids menu No issues using the card"
Read more
Michael said "Fantastic
Went out for a meal for my girlfriend's birthday. Food was awesome. Service was great. All..."
Read more
Julie said "Tasty tacos :D
Visited here this evening with my partner and enjoyed all aspects of our dining experience :)..."
Read more
  • Julie said: "Always great Service
    Dined here with my partner tonight :)
    Nice new menu since last visit.
    Food delicious and staff great. "
    Posted 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ste said: "New Menu
    New menu is super. 241 on cocktails too (4-8pm). "
    Posted 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Chilled out and fun
    Love this restaurant :)
    Staff, food, atmosphere all fab x "
    Posted 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Great time x
    Good food and atmosphere "
    Posted 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " Great place to eat Tonnes of. House for all and a good kids menu No issues using the card "
    Posted 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Fantastic
    Went out for a meal for my girlfriend's birthday. Food was awesome. Service was great. All round nice experience "
    Posted 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Tasty tacos :D
    Visited here this evening with my partner and enjoyed all aspects of our dining experience :) Great service and gorgeous flavoursome food. Loved the decor and was pleased to have the 'Happy hour' cocktail menu pointed out by our server ;) Fantastic value with tastecard! We will be back :D "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Julie said: "Always great Service
    Dined here with my partner tonight :)
    Nice new menu since last visit.
    Food delicious and staff great. "
    Posted 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ste said: "New Menu
    New menu is super. 241 on cocktails too (4-8pm). "
    Posted 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Chilled out and fun
    Love this restaurant :)
    Staff, food, atmosphere all fab x "
    Posted 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Great time x
    Good food and atmosphere "
    Posted 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " Great place to eat Tonnes of. House for all and a good kids menu No issues using the card "
    Posted 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Fantastic
    Went out for a meal for my girlfriend's birthday. Food was awesome. Service was great. All round nice experience "
    Posted 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Tasty tacos :D
    Visited here this evening with my partner and enjoyed all aspects of our dining experience :) Great service and gorgeous flavoursome food. Loved the decor and was pleased to have the 'Happy hour' cocktail menu pointed out by our server ;) Fantastic value with tastecard! We will be back :D "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals