Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Chiquito - Glasgow Fort image
Chiquito - Glasgow Fort image
Chiquito - Glasgow Fort image
Chiquito - Glasgow Fort image
Chiquito - Glasgow Fort image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Glasgow Fort

Chiquito is the UK's biggest and most loved Tex-Mex restaurant, meaning that they know a thing or two about fabulous food and drink, and they provide one and all with a range of Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes that have been making mouths water for over 25 years.

From mild to wild, Chiquito offer up a host of options that are sure to tantalise many a taste bud! Fancy some sizzling fajitas, bursting burritos, scrumptious cheese burgers, or tender fall-off-the-bone ribs? Then you’ve certainly come to the right place.

Chiquito will see you soon, or as they say in Mexico, ¡hasta luego!

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 6 people. Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer, as well as the Ultimate Fajita and the Picanha steak. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Glasgow Fort
Average member score
4.7 15
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Mark said
" Hadn’t finished starter before our main meal had arrived other than that ok"
Read more
Julie said
" Food first class as was service"
Read more
Ddaly89x said "Date Night
Went last weekend, food was great and server was really attentive. Wasn’t rushed either, which is..."
Read more
MARGARET said "Lunch
Lovely relaxed lunch with my girls. Staff very friendly:-)"
Read more
PAUL said "Remember to eat of main menu
I did not know that I had to eat of the main menu as I picked from set course. Only to be told..."
Read more
Iainsnd said "Top Feed
Great grub and service every time"
Read more
MICHAEL said "Chiquitos
Great service, great food!
Happy days"
Read more
Robert said "Great
Good food, good service."
Read more
Iain said "Banging
Food perfect every time"
Read more
Robyn said "Really like this restaurant, has a good feel and using a taste card is welcomed.
Nice atmosphere, good staff. Never a problem to use the card."
Read more
"Nice Lunch
Good food and service. Thank you."
Read more
Iain said "Luvly Jubly
Service with a smile,relaxed atmosphere and great food"
Read more
Louise said "Tasty food
Big portions. Would go back again."
Read more
"Nice
Nice food and service."
Read more
Songbird said "Excellent!
Great food and service. Thank you!"
Read more
  • Mark said:
    " Hadn’t finished starter before our main meal had arrived other than that ok "
    Posted 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " Food first class as was service "
    Posted 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ddaly89x said: "Date Night
    Went last weekend, food was great and server was really attentive. Wasn’t rushed either, which is always a plus! "
    Posted 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARGARET said: "Lunch
    Lovely relaxed lunch with my girls. Staff very friendly:-) "
    Posted 9 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PAUL said: "Remember to eat of main menu
    I did not know that I had to eat of the main menu as I picked from set course. Only to be told that the card does not work. However the waitress still discounted as it was my first time. Cool, I will try main purse next time "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iainsnd said: "Top Feed
    Great grub and service every time "
    Posted 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MICHAEL said: "Chiquitos
    Great service, great food!
    Happy days "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Great
    Good food, good service. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iain said: "Banging
    Food perfect every time "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robyn said: "Really like this restaurant, has a good feel and using a taste card is welcomed.
    Nice atmosphere, good staff. Never a problem to use the card. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Lunch
    Good food and service. Thank you. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iain said: "Luvly Jubly
    Service with a smile,relaxed atmosphere and great food "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "Tasty food
    Big portions. Would go back again. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice
    Nice food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Songbird said: "Excellent!
    Great food and service. Thank you! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Mark said:
    " Hadn’t finished starter before our main meal had arrived other than that ok "
    Posted 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " Food first class as was service "
    Posted 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ddaly89x said: "Date Night
    Went last weekend, food was great and server was really attentive. Wasn’t rushed either, which is always a plus! "
    Posted 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARGARET said: "Lunch
    Lovely relaxed lunch with my girls. Staff very friendly:-) "
    Posted 9 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PAUL said: "Remember to eat of main menu
    I did not know that I had to eat of the main menu as I picked from set course. Only to be told that the card does not work. However the waitress still discounted as it was my first time. Cool, I will try main purse next time "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iainsnd said: "Top Feed
    Great grub and service every time "
    Posted 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MICHAEL said: "Chiquitos
    Great service, great food!
    Happy days "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Great
    Good food, good service. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iain said: "Banging
    Food perfect every time "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robyn said: "Really like this restaurant, has a good feel and using a taste card is welcomed.
    Nice atmosphere, good staff. Never a problem to use the card. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Lunch
    Good food and service. Thank you. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iain said: "Luvly Jubly
    Service with a smile,relaxed atmosphere and great food "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "Tasty food
    Big portions. Would go back again. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice
    Nice food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Songbird said: "Excellent!
    Great food and service. Thank you! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals