Search
2 for 1 mealsAvailable December
Chiquito - Cribbs Causeway image
Chiquito - Cribbs Causeway image
Chiquito - Cribbs Causeway image
Chiquito - Cribbs Causeway image
Chiquito - Cribbs Causeway image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Cribbs Causeway

Chiquito is the UK's biggest and most loved Tex-Mex restaurant, meaning that they know a thing or two about fabulous food and drink, and they provide one and all with a range of Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes that have been making mouths water for over 25 years.

From mild to wild, Chiquito offer up a host of options that are sure to tantalise many a taste bud! Fancy some sizzling fajitas, bursting burritos, scrumptious cheese burgers, or tender fall-off-the-bone ribs? Then you’ve certainly come to the right place.

Chiquito will see you soon, or as they say in Mexico, ¡hasta luego!

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer, as well as the Ultimate Fajita and the Picanha steak. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc. The tastecard discount is not valid at the following restaurants: Leicester Square, Manchester Printworks, O2 and any train station or airport locations.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Cribbs Causeway
Average member score
4.6 18
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
7
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Steve said "Tasty
Food tasted great. Nice atmosphere."
Read more
Peter said "Great value for money and good food
My title says it all. Only disappointing was that fajitas were not included in the tastecard deal."
Read more
J said "Good Food!
Nice, simple, pleasant stuff."
Read more
Korina said "Beautiful environment, food not so impressive
Service was very good, very friendly. h
However, food was just ok. Sour cream absolutely..."
Read more
Great said "Great
Great"
Read more
Denise said "Good Food
We had a lovely meal with great service"
Read more
VG said "Great Meal
Quick, tasty and friendly"
Read more
Owen said "All-round excellent
Food was great, service was great, staff were friendly"
Read more
John said "Great Place
Delicious food and great service"
Read more
" Excellent food. Service was good but a bit slow."
Read more
Sarah said "Chiquitos
All good quick meal before cinema seated and served quickly. :-)"
Read more
Paul said "New Menu
The new menu is slightly different and offers a bit less than before e.g. with chimichanga you..."
Read more
Elsrand said "Great Food
I came here with a friend on Sunday night before watching a film. The restaurant was very nice..."
Read more
Lauren said "Great Food
Great food and service!"
Read more
Pat. said "Great
Food was great as was service..Discount made it even better !"
Read more
Patricia. said "Excellent
Food very good, service a little slow , especially for a midweek night. We will be going back ....."
Read more
Lou said
" Great food"
Read more
Emily said "Amazing
amazing food. Friendly staff. Favourite restaurant"
Read more
  • Steve said: "Tasty
    Food tasted great. Nice atmosphere. "
    Posted 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Great value for money and good food
    My title says it all. Only disappointing was that fajitas were not included in the tastecard deal. "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Good Food!
    Nice, simple, pleasant stuff. "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Korina said: "Beautiful environment, food not so impressive
    Service was very good, very friendly. h
    However, food was just ok. Sour cream absolutely tasteless, main dishes quite poorly decorated..
    feeled like food you can easily prepare at home. "
    Posted 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Great said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said: "Good Food
    We had a lovely meal with great service "
    Posted 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VG said: "Great Meal
    Quick, tasty and friendly "
    Posted 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Owen said: "All-round excellent
    Food was great, service was great, staff were friendly "
    Posted 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Great Place
    Delicious food and great service "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food. Service was good but a bit slow. "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Chiquitos
    All good quick meal before cinema seated and served quickly. :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "New Menu
    The new menu is slightly different and offers a bit less than before e.g. with chimichanga you got chips and sides (salsa etc) now you don’t and they are extra.

    The food we had today was ok but not as hot as we would have liked, maybe it sat on the pass longer than needed. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elsrand said: "Great Food
    I came here with a friend on Sunday night before watching a film. The restaurant was very nice and the hosts were so welcoming and friendly. The food was absolutely incredible too. 10/10 "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Great Food
    Great food and service! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pat. said: "Great
    Food was great as was service..Discount made it even better ! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patricia. said: "Excellent
    Food very good, service a little slow , especially for a midweek night. We will be going back ..... "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lou said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emily said: "Amazing
    amazing food. Friendly staff. Favourite restaurant "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Steve said: "Tasty
    Food tasted great. Nice atmosphere. "
    Posted 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Great value for money and good food
    My title says it all. Only disappointing was that fajitas were not included in the tastecard deal. "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Good Food!
    Nice, simple, pleasant stuff. "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Korina said: "Beautiful environment, food not so impressive
    Service was very good, very friendly. h
    However, food was just ok. Sour cream absolutely tasteless, main dishes quite poorly decorated..
    feeled like food you can easily prepare at home. "
    Posted 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Great said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said: "Good Food
    We had a lovely meal with great service "
    Posted 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VG said: "Great Meal
    Quick, tasty and friendly "
    Posted 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Owen said: "All-round excellent
    Food was great, service was great, staff were friendly "
    Posted 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Great Place
    Delicious food and great service "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food. Service was good but a bit slow. "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Chiquitos
    All good quick meal before cinema seated and served quickly. :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "New Menu
    The new menu is slightly different and offers a bit less than before e.g. with chimichanga you got chips and sides (salsa etc) now you don’t and they are extra.

    The food we had today was ok but not as hot as we would have liked, maybe it sat on the pass longer than needed. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elsrand said: "Great Food
    I came here with a friend on Sunday night before watching a film. The restaurant was very nice and the hosts were so welcoming and friendly. The food was absolutely incredible too. 10/10 "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Great Food
    Great food and service! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pat. said: "Great
    Food was great as was service..Discount made it even better ! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patricia. said: "Excellent
    Food very good, service a little slow , especially for a midweek night. We will be going back ..... "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lou said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emily said: "Amazing
    amazing food. Friendly staff. Favourite restaurant "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals