Search
2 for 1 mealsAvailable December
View Menu
Chiquito - Feltham image
Chiquito - Feltham image
Chiquito - Feltham image
Chiquito - Feltham image
Chiquito - Feltham image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Feltham

¡Hola amigos!

Chiquito is the UK's biggest and most loved Tex-Mex restaurant, meaning that they know a thing or two about fabulous food and drink, and they provide one and all with a range of Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes that have been making mouths water for over 25 years.

From mild to wild, Chiquito offer up a host of options that are sure to tantalise many a taste bud! Fancy some sizzling fajitas, bursting burritos, scrumptious cheese burgers, or tender fall-off-the-bone ribs? Then you’ve certainly come to the right place.

Chiquito will see you soon, or as they say in Mexico, ¡hasta luego!

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. Your tastecard voucher entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer, as well as the Ultimate Fajita. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Feltham
Average member score
2.9 13
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
6
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Vas said "Cheap And Tasteless
Dined there on Saturday night, 4 of us. We were seated quickly which was good as we had not..."
Read more
Dinesh said "Fantastic Service And Great Food
Food was great and Service was excellent.
Lucas who served us was extremely friendly, he..."
Read more
Sophie said "Poor inefficient service
Waited over 20 mins to have our order taken even just the drinks. The order then got placed on..."
Read more
"Think Again
Short of staff but those serving very helpful when they get to you !!

The amount of..."
Read more
Dee said
" Fantastic all round"
Read more
Bruce said "Zero Service So We Left
Shown to table, then after 15 min with no water/waitress to take an order. When I went looking..."
Read more
" Very slow service fish over cooked. Glasses not clean will not recommend or go there again"
Read more
William said "Feedback
Good and attentaive waiting service from Nelson... Good atmosphere and friendly staff"
Read more
Suzanne said "Disappointing :-(
We always enjoy a trip here and enjoy the food but this evening we were very disappointed. The..."
Read more
" Service was good. Food came out extremely fast which leads me to think it wasn't fresh?..."
Read more
Barbara said "Wonderful Food!
It was my husband's birthday and we had 2 full portions of ribs! Absolutely lovely"
Read more
"Food
Good"
Read more
Jojo said "2 Thumbs Up!
Great food, good service and at 2-4-1 a bargain. 2 thumbs up!"
Read more
  • Vas said: "Cheap And Tasteless
    Dined there on Saturday night, 4 of us. We were seated quickly which was good as we had not booked in advance.
    Service was shocking, we kept having to ask for cutlery, condiments, drinks and when the food arrived I received a duplicate order and what I received (enchiladas) was poor and sitting on a bed of bbq sauce, I didn’t finish it.
    Been to the Gunwharf Quays restaurant and it’s always good and thought the Feltham one would be just as good, sadly not. "
    Posted 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dinesh said: "Fantastic Service And Great Food
    Food was great and Service was excellent.
    Lucas who served us was extremely friendly, he was a Star. "
    Posted 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said: "Poor inefficient service
    Waited over 20 mins to have our order taken even just the drinks. The order then got placed on the system at a completely different table number so when our drinks and food were ready they didn't know what table it was for and we kept having to call them over. We had to ask three times for some more wraps for the fajitas. The first two occasions the members of staff forgot and never brought them by the time the third member of staff brought them the food had gone completely cold as we'd been waiting about 15 minutes for extra wraps. There were only about two other tables with guests on when we arrived, so not sure why the service was so slow and poor. Second occasion this has happened at this Chiquito, will not be visiting again. "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Think Again
    Short of staff but those serving very helpful when they get to you !!

    The amount of chips with the main course are sparse as if counted !! "
    Posted 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dee said:
    " Fantastic all round "
    Posted 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bruce said: "Zero Service So We Left
    Shown to table, then after 15 min with no water/waitress to take an order. When I went looking for the manager, 3 staff lazing behind the bar gave me a blank stare and told me they didn’t know where the manager was and thought the manager was off the premises on some sort of break. 4 of us then left... "
    Posted 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very slow service fish over cooked. Glasses not clean will not recommend or go there again "
    Posted 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • William said: "Feedback
    Good and attentaive waiting service from Nelson... Good atmosphere and friendly staff "
    Posted 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suzanne said: "Disappointing :-(
    We always enjoy a trip here and enjoy the food but this evening we were very disappointed. The new menu looked promising but all the food we ate tasted the same, bland and was greasy! With 2 different waiters serving as well there was lots of confusion. Will not be back in a hurry. "
    Posted 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Service was good. Food came out extremely fast which leads me to think it wasn't fresh? I'm happy with the fast service but the food quality just wasn't all that unfortunately.
    I'm wondering is it because we say we have a taste card that the quality goes down. Or is it just the food quality there in general? "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barbara said: "Wonderful Food!
    It was my husband's birthday and we had 2 full portions of ribs! Absolutely lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Food
    Good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jojo said: "2 Thumbs Up!
    Great food, good service and at 2-4-1 a bargain. 2 thumbs up! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Vas said: "Cheap And Tasteless
    Dined there on Saturday night, 4 of us. We were seated quickly which was good as we had not booked in advance.
    Service was shocking, we kept having to ask for cutlery, condiments, drinks and when the food arrived I received a duplicate order and what I received (enchiladas) was poor and sitting on a bed of bbq sauce, I didn’t finish it.
    Been to the Gunwharf Quays restaurant and it’s always good and thought the Feltham one would be just as good, sadly not. "
    Posted 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dinesh said: "Fantastic Service And Great Food
    Food was great and Service was excellent.
    Lucas who served us was extremely friendly, he was a Star. "
    Posted 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said: "Poor inefficient service
    Waited over 20 mins to have our order taken even just the drinks. The order then got placed on the system at a completely different table number so when our drinks and food were ready they didn't know what table it was for and we kept having to call them over. We had to ask three times for some more wraps for the fajitas. The first two occasions the members of staff forgot and never brought them by the time the third member of staff brought them the food had gone completely cold as we'd been waiting about 15 minutes for extra wraps. There were only about two other tables with guests on when we arrived, so not sure why the service was so slow and poor. Second occasion this has happened at this Chiquito, will not be visiting again. "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Think Again
    Short of staff but those serving very helpful when they get to you !!

    The amount of chips with the main course are sparse as if counted !! "
    Posted 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dee said:
    " Fantastic all round "
    Posted 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bruce said: "Zero Service So We Left
    Shown to table, then after 15 min with no water/waitress to take an order. When I went looking for the manager, 3 staff lazing behind the bar gave me a blank stare and told me they didn’t know where the manager was and thought the manager was off the premises on some sort of break. 4 of us then left... "
    Posted 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very slow service fish over cooked. Glasses not clean will not recommend or go there again "
    Posted 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • William said: "Feedback
    Good and attentaive waiting service from Nelson... Good atmosphere and friendly staff "
    Posted 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suzanne said: "Disappointing :-(
    We always enjoy a trip here and enjoy the food but this evening we were very disappointed. The new menu looked promising but all the food we ate tasted the same, bland and was greasy! With 2 different waiters serving as well there was lots of confusion. Will not be back in a hurry. "
    Posted 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Service was good. Food came out extremely fast which leads me to think it wasn't fresh? I'm happy with the fast service but the food quality just wasn't all that unfortunately.
    I'm wondering is it because we say we have a taste card that the quality goes down. Or is it just the food quality there in general? "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barbara said: "Wonderful Food!
    It was my husband's birthday and we had 2 full portions of ribs! Absolutely lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Food
    Good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jojo said: "2 Thumbs Up!
    Great food, good service and at 2-4-1 a bargain. 2 thumbs up! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals