Search
2 for 1 mealsAvailable December
Chiquito - Sheffield image
Chiquito - Sheffield image
Chiquito - Sheffield image
Chiquito - Sheffield image
Chiquito - Sheffield image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Sheffield

¡Hola amigos!

Chiquito is the UK's biggest and most loved Tex-Mex restaurant, meaning that they know a thing or two about fabulous food and drink, and they provide one and all with a range of Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes that have been making mouths water for over 25 years.

From mild to wild, Chiquito offer up a host of options that are sure to tantalise many a taste bud! Fancy some sizzling fajitas, bursting burritos, scrumptious cheese burgers, or tender fall-off-the-bone ribs? Then you’ve certainly come to the right place.

Chiquito will see you soon, or as they say in Mexico, ¡hasta luego!

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. Your tastecard voucher entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Sheffield
Average member score
4.1 19
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
2
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
3
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Barbara said "Ok food
Service was a little slow; food ok; daughter's tacos were ok but she felt the pulled pork..."
Read more
Ray13 said "Great Food
Great food. Good service. Good Value for money with taste card."
Read more
" Very good"
Read more
NATHANIEL said "Chi your heart out
Good food and excellent service."
Read more
Jeanette said "Girly Day
Good device"
Read more
peter said "Enjoyable
Called for midweek dinner. The restaurant looked attractive and comfortable. Staff were polite..."
Read more
Jeanette said "Girly Day
Cool night out"
Read more
Rachel said
" Bad service and spent a long time waiting for staff to find a table when we had booked as well..."
Read more
" Very good"
Read more
Jeanette said "Girly Nigh
Great service"
Read more
Disappointed said "Waste Of Time
Called to book a table for, told I didn’t need too. Turned up 20 minutes later to be told it was..."
Read more
"Good Option
Great review good food
Yes please"
Read more
Lisa said
" Horrible !!! food was over cooked,chips was the scabby ends that’s left in the bottom of frier..."
Read more
Jeanette said "Out With The Fella
Nice evening"
Read more
Jeanette said "Out With The Fella
Great night great service great food"
Read more
Hayley. said "Excellent Meal With Friends.
Went with friends for drinks and food excellent service staff very friendly. Food was lovely."
Read more
Sarah said
" All round fantastic...."
Read more
ZOE said "Ok
Service was very very slow ... we saved 30 pounds ... would never pay prices if we didn't..."
Read more
Jennie said
" Great service by Benjamin felt very well looked after and gave a good explanation of the menu...."
Read more
  • Barbara said: "Ok food
    Service was a little slow; food ok; daughter's tacos were ok but she felt the pulled pork was a little bland. "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ray13 said: "Great Food
    Great food. Good service. Good Value for money with taste card. "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NATHANIEL said: "Chi your heart out
    Good food and excellent service. "
    Posted 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeanette said: "Girly Day
    Good device "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • peter said: "Enjoyable
    Called for midweek dinner. The restaurant looked attractive and comfortable. Staff were polite and attentive but not intrusive.
    Had fajitas with unlimited sides. Food was tasty and enjoyable. Not a lot for the full price though, so was pleased to be using the tastecard offer. "
    Posted 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeanette said: "Girly Day
    Cool night out "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said:
    " Bad service and spent a long time waiting for staff to find a table when we had booked as well as taking ages to come to take our order. Food is always good but service makes it a less enjoyable experience. "
    Posted 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeanette said: "Girly Nigh
    Great service "
    Posted 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Disappointed said: "Waste Of Time
    Called to book a table for, told I didn’t need too. Turned up 20 minutes later to be told it was a 45 minute wait. When I told the manager he said that he didn’t know who answered the phone. Book ahead no matter what they SAY!!! "
    Posted 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Option
    Great review good food
    Yes please "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Horrible !!! food was over cooked,chips was the scabby ends that’s left in the bottom of frier really poor quality for the money won’t be returning "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeanette said: "Out With The Fella
    Nice evening "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeanette said: "Out With The Fella
    Great night great service great food "
    Posted 1 year, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hayley. said: "Excellent Meal With Friends.
    Went with friends for drinks and food excellent service staff very friendly. Food was lovely. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " All round fantastic.... "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ZOE said: "Ok
    Service was very very slow ... we saved 30 pounds ... would never pay prices if we didn't have taste card "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jennie said:
    " Great service by Benjamin felt very well looked after and gave a good explanation of the menu.
    Starters was great little bit to much on the mint.
    Main was excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Barbara said: "Ok food
    Service was a little slow; food ok; daughter's tacos were ok but she felt the pulled pork was a little bland. "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ray13 said: "Great Food
    Great food. Good service. Good Value for money with taste card. "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NATHANIEL said: "Chi your heart out
    Good food and excellent service. "
    Posted 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeanette said: "Girly Day
    Good device "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • peter said: "Enjoyable
    Called for midweek dinner. The restaurant looked attractive and comfortable. Staff were polite and attentive but not intrusive.
    Had fajitas with unlimited sides. Food was tasty and enjoyable. Not a lot for the full price though, so was pleased to be using the tastecard offer. "
    Posted 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeanette said: "Girly Day
    Cool night out "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said:
    " Bad service and spent a long time waiting for staff to find a table when we had booked as well as taking ages to come to take our order. Food is always good but service makes it a less enjoyable experience. "
    Posted 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeanette said: "Girly Nigh
    Great service "
    Posted 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Disappointed said: "Waste Of Time
    Called to book a table for, told I didn’t need too. Turned up 20 minutes later to be told it was a 45 minute wait. When I told the manager he said that he didn’t know who answered the phone. Book ahead no matter what they SAY!!! "
    Posted 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Option
    Great review good food
    Yes please "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Horrible !!! food was over cooked,chips was the scabby ends that’s left in the bottom of frier really poor quality for the money won’t be returning "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeanette said: "Out With The Fella
    Nice evening "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeanette said: "Out With The Fella
    Great night great service great food "
    Posted 1 year, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hayley. said: "Excellent Meal With Friends.
    Went with friends for drinks and food excellent service staff very friendly. Food was lovely. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " All round fantastic.... "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ZOE said: "Ok
    Service was very very slow ... we saved 30 pounds ... would never pay prices if we didn't have taste card "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jennie said:
    " Great service by Benjamin felt very well looked after and gave a good explanation of the menu.
    Starters was great little bit to much on the mint.
    Main was excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals