Search
2 for 1 mealsAvailable December
Chiquito - Southport image
Chiquito - Southport image
Chiquito - Southport image
Chiquito - Southport image
Chiquito - Southport image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Southport

¡Hola amigos!

Chiquito is the UK's biggest and most loved Tex-Mex restaurant, meaning that they know a thing or two about fabulous food and drink, and they provide one and all with a range of Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes that have been making mouths water for over 25 years.

From mild to wild, Chiquito offer up a host of options that are sure to tantalise many a taste bud! Fancy some sizzling fajitas, bursting burritos, scrumptious cheese burgers, or tender fall-off-the-bone ribs? Then you’ve certainly come to the right place.

Chiquito will see you soon, or as they say in Mexico, ¡hasta luego!

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. Your tastecard voucher entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Southport
Average member score
4.5 11
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
C. said "Going Back.....
This place was brilliant. Haven't been for many years due to a bad experience but so glad I..."
Read more
Helen said
" Not enough staff serving!"
Read more
DANIELLE said
" Great food service a little on the slow side. Staff very friendly. Treated my little boy to a..."
Read more
Anbee said "Lovely Food
Good customer service! Bit slow bringing the food out but the food was gorgeous can’t complain!"
Read more
Annmarie said
" Cold and noisy"
Read more
EmmieLou17 said "Good Food Good Time
Staff were friendly and polite. Food was prompt and tasty although they skimped on the sweet..."
Read more
Amanda said "Great Gluten Free Menu
We ate here following a recommendation on from a coeliac fb group. Great gluten free menu and a..."
Read more
Karen said "Fabulous food
Everything was spot on from the nachos and salsa to the ribs and waiters! Will be back"
Read more
David said
" Food was fantastic, along with the service! Would highly recommend. Furthermore, it is fantastic..."
Read more
James26 said "Fast And Friendly
Excellent food and fast friendly service. Plenty of food and great value for money with the taste..."
Read more
" Very good service by Hannah"
Read more
  • C. said: "Going Back.....
    This place was brilliant. Haven't been for many years due to a bad experience but so glad I have it another go. The food was gorgeous and the milkshakes are amazing so without any doubt will be going back to this restaurant because had a love experience. Our server Shannon was excellent and made us feel very welcome and ensured everything was ok throughout our visit. Big 10/10 for her and the chefs who created such lovely food. "
    Posted 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said:
    " Not enough staff serving! "
    Posted 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DANIELLE said:
    " Great food service a little on the slow side. Staff very friendly. Treated my little boy to a brownie on his birthday. Thanks "
    Posted 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anbee said: "Lovely Food
    Good customer service! Bit slow bringing the food out but the food was gorgeous can’t complain! "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annmarie said:
    " Cold and noisy "
    Posted 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • EmmieLou17 said: "Good Food Good Time
    Staff were friendly and polite. Food was prompt and tasty although they skimped on the sweet potato fries but as we're meant to be dieting (yeah how can you here?! Haha) I'll let them off this time. "
    Posted 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Great Gluten Free Menu
    We ate here following a recommendation on from a coeliac fb group. Great gluten free menu and a good selection of mocktails which my coeliac daughter loved. We were served by Khaled who had a good understanding of my daughter's needs and was knowledgeable about other items we queried from the regular menu. Service was friendly and efficient, the food was great. Very impressed. "
    Posted 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Fabulous food
    Everything was spot on from the nachos and salsa to the ribs and waiters! Will be back "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Food was fantastic, along with the service! Would highly recommend. Furthermore, it is fantastic value with the taste card, will definitely be returning! "
    Posted 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James26 said: "Fast And Friendly
    Excellent food and fast friendly service. Plenty of food and great value for money with the taste card! "
    Posted 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good service by Hannah "
    Posted 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • C. said: "Going Back.....
    This place was brilliant. Haven't been for many years due to a bad experience but so glad I have it another go. The food was gorgeous and the milkshakes are amazing so without any doubt will be going back to this restaurant because had a love experience. Our server Shannon was excellent and made us feel very welcome and ensured everything was ok throughout our visit. Big 10/10 for her and the chefs who created such lovely food. "
    Posted 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said:
    " Not enough staff serving! "
    Posted 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DANIELLE said:
    " Great food service a little on the slow side. Staff very friendly. Treated my little boy to a brownie on his birthday. Thanks "
    Posted 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anbee said: "Lovely Food
    Good customer service! Bit slow bringing the food out but the food was gorgeous can’t complain! "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annmarie said:
    " Cold and noisy "
    Posted 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • EmmieLou17 said: "Good Food Good Time
    Staff were friendly and polite. Food was prompt and tasty although they skimped on the sweet potato fries but as we're meant to be dieting (yeah how can you here?! Haha) I'll let them off this time. "
    Posted 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Great Gluten Free Menu
    We ate here following a recommendation on from a coeliac fb group. Great gluten free menu and a good selection of mocktails which my coeliac daughter loved. We were served by Khaled who had a good understanding of my daughter's needs and was knowledgeable about other items we queried from the regular menu. Service was friendly and efficient, the food was great. Very impressed. "
    Posted 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Fabulous food
    Everything was spot on from the nachos and salsa to the ribs and waiters! Will be back "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Food was fantastic, along with the service! Would highly recommend. Furthermore, it is fantastic value with the taste card, will definitely be returning! "
    Posted 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James26 said: "Fast And Friendly
    Excellent food and fast friendly service. Plenty of food and great value for money with the taste card! "
    Posted 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good service by Hannah "
    Posted 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals