Search
2 for 1 mealsAvailable December
Chiquito - Lenton Notts image
Chiquito - Lenton Notts image
Chiquito - Lenton Notts image
Chiquito - Lenton Notts image
Chiquito - Lenton Notts image

2 for 1 at Chiquito - Lenton Notts

¡Hola amigos!

Chiquito is the UK's biggest and most loved Tex-Mex restaurant, meaning that they know a thing or two about fabulous food and drink, and they provide one and all with a range of Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes that have been making mouths water for over 25 years.

From mild to wild, Chiquito offer up a host of options that are sure to tantalise many a taste bud! Fancy some sizzling fajitas, bursting burritos, scrumptious cheese burgers, or tender fall-off-the-bone ribs? Then you’ve certainly come to the right place.

Chiquito will see you soon, or as they say in Mexico, ¡hasta luego!

Important Information

Please Note: In accordance with the terms and conditions of this diners' club, the tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. Your tastecard voucher entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the core menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability); extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at the usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The tastecard restaurant discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals, promotions, vouchers or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Chiquito - Lenton Notts
Average member score
4.9 14
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Alec said "Lovely waitress
Nice meal, chips were not very warm tho we had a lovely waitress (Charlotte) - very friendly and..."
Read more
Amy said
" Great food and service"
Read more
Pete said
" Excellent,will visit again. Lovely staff."
Read more
Knighty said "Delicious!
Staff incredibly friendly and attentive. Food tasted amazing and came out super quick!"
Read more
" Fantastic food as always, service amazing"
Read more
Mark said "Superb Mexican
Staff were fantastic & the food was amazing, thank you for an awesome evening"
Read more
Michelle said "Great food
Great food, great atmosphere"
Read more
Emma said
" Great food and service will definitely be back"
Read more
Mo said "Sizzling Fajitas
Perfect venue for pre cinema meal. Good, attentive service and meal quickly prepared. Very good..."
Read more
Rebecca said
" Lovely"
Read more
Calvin said
" Easy use of card
Food and service great"
Read more
Jess said "Great
Great service and delish food - recommend"
Read more
JAYNE said
" First time at Chiquito, Lenton and we will be returning. Service was friendly and efficient. Food..."
Read more
Suleman said "Great food
Great food. Really enjoyed the halloumi burger."
Read more
  • Alec said: "Lovely waitress
    Nice meal, chips were not very warm tho we had a lovely waitress (Charlotte) - very friendly and helpful
    Would come again "
    Posted 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said:
    " Great food and service "
    Posted 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pete said:
    " Excellent,will visit again. Lovely staff. "
    Posted 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Knighty said: "Delicious!
    Staff incredibly friendly and attentive. Food tasted amazing and came out super quick! "
    Posted 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fantastic food as always, service amazing "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Superb Mexican
    Staff were fantastic & the food was amazing, thank you for an awesome evening "
    Posted 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Great food
    Great food, great atmosphere "
    Posted 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Great food and service will definitely be back "
    Posted 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mo said: "Sizzling Fajitas
    Perfect venue for pre cinema meal. Good, attentive service and meal quickly prepared. Very good chicken fajitas although lots of onions and not so many peppers but still very tasty and plenty of filling - enough for 4 fajitas but only had 3 tortillas. "
    Posted 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said:
    " Lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Calvin said:
    " Easy use of card
    Food and service great "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jess said: "Great
    Great service and delish food - recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JAYNE said:
    " First time at Chiquito, Lenton and we will be returning. Service was friendly and efficient. Food was great. Loved the pineapple thins with chiili dessert. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suleman said: "Great food
    Great food. Really enjoyed the halloumi burger. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Alec said: "Lovely waitress
    Nice meal, chips were not very warm tho we had a lovely waitress (Charlotte) - very friendly and helpful
    Would come again "
    Posted 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said:
    " Great food and service "
    Posted 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pete said:
    " Excellent,will visit again. Lovely staff. "
    Posted 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Knighty said: "Delicious!
    Staff incredibly friendly and attentive. Food tasted amazing and came out super quick! "
    Posted 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fantastic food as always, service amazing "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Superb Mexican
    Staff were fantastic & the food was amazing, thank you for an awesome evening "
    Posted 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Great food
    Great food, great atmosphere "
    Posted 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Great food and service will definitely be back "
    Posted 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mo said: "Sizzling Fajitas
    Perfect venue for pre cinema meal. Good, attentive service and meal quickly prepared. Very good chicken fajitas although lots of onions and not so many peppers but still very tasty and plenty of filling - enough for 4 fajitas but only had 3 tortillas. "
    Posted 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said:
    " Lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Calvin said:
    " Easy use of card
    Food and service great "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jess said: "Great
    Great service and delish food - recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JAYNE said:
    " First time at Chiquito, Lenton and we will be returning. Service was friendly and efficient. Food was great. Loved the pineapple thins with chiili dessert. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suleman said: "Great food
    Great food. Really enjoyed the halloumi burger. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals