Search
50% off food billMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Galata Pera image

50% off at Galata Pera

The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

Bringing a fine array of Turkish flavours to the London borough of Brentford, Galata Pera offers a warm welcome to anyone in search of some tasty fare in relaxed surroundings.

Sat in close proximity to the picturesque Syon Park, the idyllic Royal Botanic Gardens and the iconic River Thames, Galata Pera makes for a fine spot in which to enjoy some rest and recuperation amidst a day of exploration.

The experience is only to be enhanced for tastecard members, who are able to partake in anything found on Gala Pera’s a la carte menu at a superb price when they call in advance and produce their card upon arrival, allowing them the perfect excuse to sample something extra, be it an extra course or a beverage from the well-stocked bar.

Beginning with one of the superb mezze style dishes, which make for fine individual appetisers as well as delightful sharers and include the likes of the cod roe based tarama and the aubergine & pepper incorporated partlican soslu, diners can consider their appetites thoroughly whetted for any of the mouth-watering mains to come. Split into meat and veggie friendly options, while allowing seafood lovers a few choices, the larger plates at Galata Pera leave little to be desired for those that favour Turkish cuisine, through a selection that includes such delights as the kaburga, charcoal grilled lamb spare ribs served with rice, the prawn sis, marinated king prawns paired with a mixed salad, and the barbecue grilled vegetable kebab.

Fantastic for small celebrations, casual dining experiences and catching up with close friends, Galata Pera caters to one and all.

Important Information

Please Note:The opening times are as follows; Monday - Friday 5pm -11pm Saturday- Sunday 12M-11PM. The tastecard offer excludes set menu 1 and 2, only available on the a la carte menu. Only 1 tastecard may be used per booking. Members must book in advance and mention their tastecard for the offer to be valid.

View all reviews
Galata Pera
Average member score
4.1 16
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
RR said "Fair enough...
The food was alright. Good sized portions. Meats lacked flavour but the side sauces compensated..."
Read more
Dave said
" Excellent service and food"
Read more
Gaz said "Rude and surly
Visited last week with my wife, manger was rude, obnoxious and surly. Be warned!"
Read more
KOKA said
" Very nice restaurant, lovely view over looking the river, and delicious dishes. Service is great."
Read more
Parvin said
" Although a bit quite excellent location athmosphere and very friendly and attentive staf...."
Read more
Lili said
" The food was very greasy, too much fat on the lamb cut and rice was half cooked. Small and boring..."
Read more
Petuk said "Great Ambience, Wholesome Turkish Food
Good food and good service. Riverside dining. Would definitely recommend. Easy to use tastecard."
Read more
Onur said "Sitting by the Thames with tasty kebabs and mezes feels like sitting by Bosphorus in Istanbul.
Galata Pera is the most Istanbul like resturant in London. Sitting by the Thames with tasty..."
Read more
Chris said "Tasty Turkish Food
Great service and a good selection of dishes.
Hummus and falafel were delicious as..."
Read more
Andrew said "Fab Place
Great food and great restaurant"
Read more
Eddiewill1 said "Very Good
Family party of 5 including a minor. High chair supplied. Service was a little slow despite..."
Read more
Mr said
" Everything about this food establishment is mediocre. Still I would recommend it to anyone using..."
Read more
Clare said "Fabulous Food - Do Visit
A hidden gem in Brentford... quirky place, wonderful service and really outstanding food in very..."
Read more
EKcat said
" Great food. Great value. Would definitely recommend"
Read more
Sarah said "Best Meze We Have Had
The food here was exceptional and the service and ease of use for tastecard was brilliant. We..."
Read more
Sophie said
" Greet spot on the water. Outside dining for a sunnier afternoon/ eve. Waitress was an absolute..."
Read more
  • RR said: "Fair enough...
    The food was alright. Good sized portions. Meats lacked flavour but the side sauces compensated for it. Cappucino tasted like it was made from those cheap sachets.
    I was disappointed the side dishes and desserts weren't included on the Tastecard discount - the terms refer total food bill.
    It an "OK" place but I am not sure if I'll repeat it. "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said:
    " Excellent service and food "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gaz said: "Rude and surly
    Visited last week with my wife, manger was rude, obnoxious and surly. Be warned! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KOKA said:
    " Very nice restaurant, lovely view over looking the river, and delicious dishes. Service is great. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Parvin said:
    " Although a bit quite excellent location athmosphere and very friendly and attentive staf.
    Food was of the highest quality but i coudnt it a but pricey.
    We didnt have wine.
    Was pleased to see the discount
    though.
    Would go back "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lili said:
    " The food was very greasy, too much fat on the lamb cut and rice was half cooked. Small and boring portion. Had a falafel for starter which wasn’t any greater than the main meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Petuk said: "Great Ambience, Wholesome Turkish Food
    Good food and good service. Riverside dining. Would definitely recommend. Easy to use tastecard. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Onur said: "Sitting by the Thames with tasty kebabs and mezes feels like sitting by Bosphorus in Istanbul.
    Galata Pera is the most Istanbul like resturant in London. Sitting by the Thames with tasty kebabs and mezes feels like sitting by Bosphorus in Istanbul.

    Best Turkish Restaurant in West London-Kew-Brentford area. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Tasty Turkish Food
    Great service and a good selection of dishes.
    Hummus and falafel were delicious as starters.
    Two main courses were tasty and well sized portions.
    With the card, extremely good value for money. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Fab Place
    Great food and great restaurant "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eddiewill1 said: "Very Good
    Family party of 5 including a minor. High chair supplied. Service was a little slow despite resturaunt nearly empty. Food in general was delicious but some chicken pieces seemed slightly over cooked, hence 4 stars. With Tastecard it was a very reasonable bill. This is third time I’ve been here and will definitely be going back. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Everything about this food establishment is mediocre. Still I would recommend it to anyone using a taste card as the food is then reasonably priced. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clare said: "Fabulous Food - Do Visit
    A hidden gem in Brentford... quirky place, wonderful service and really outstanding food in very generous portion sizes. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • EKcat said:
    " Great food. Great value. Would definitely recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Best Meze We Have Had
    The food here was exceptional and the service and ease of use for tastecard was brilliant. We will definitely be back "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said:
    " Greet spot on the water. Outside dining for a sunnier afternoon/ eve. Waitress was an absolute delight as was the food. We will be back, thanks to the team. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • RR said: "Fair enough...
    The food was alright. Good sized portions. Meats lacked flavour but the side sauces compensated for it. Cappucino tasted like it was made from those cheap sachets.
    I was disappointed the side dishes and desserts weren't included on the Tastecard discount - the terms refer total food bill.
    It an "OK" place but I am not sure if I'll repeat it. "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said:
    " Excellent service and food "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gaz said: "Rude and surly
    Visited last week with my wife, manger was rude, obnoxious and surly. Be warned! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KOKA said:
    " Very nice restaurant, lovely view over looking the river, and delicious dishes. Service is great. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Parvin said:
    " Although a bit quite excellent location athmosphere and very friendly and attentive staf.
    Food was of the highest quality but i coudnt it a but pricey.
    We didnt have wine.
    Was pleased to see the discount
    though.
    Would go back "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lili said:
    " The food was very greasy, too much fat on the lamb cut and rice was half cooked. Small and boring portion. Had a falafel for starter which wasn’t any greater than the main meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Petuk said: "Great Ambience, Wholesome Turkish Food
    Good food and good service. Riverside dining. Would definitely recommend. Easy to use tastecard. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Onur said: "Sitting by the Thames with tasty kebabs and mezes feels like sitting by Bosphorus in Istanbul.
    Galata Pera is the most Istanbul like resturant in London. Sitting by the Thames with tasty kebabs and mezes feels like sitting by Bosphorus in Istanbul.

    Best Turkish Restaurant in West London-Kew-Brentford area. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Tasty Turkish Food
    Great service and a good selection of dishes.
    Hummus and falafel were delicious as starters.
    Two main courses were tasty and well sized portions.
    With the card, extremely good value for money. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Fab Place
    Great food and great restaurant "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eddiewill1 said: "Very Good
    Family party of 5 including a minor. High chair supplied. Service was a little slow despite resturaunt nearly empty. Food in general was delicious but some chicken pieces seemed slightly over cooked, hence 4 stars. With Tastecard it was a very reasonable bill. This is third time I’ve been here and will definitely be going back. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Everything about this food establishment is mediocre. Still I would recommend it to anyone using a taste card as the food is then reasonably priced. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clare said: "Fabulous Food - Do Visit
    A hidden gem in Brentford... quirky place, wonderful service and really outstanding food in very generous portion sizes. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • EKcat said:
    " Great food. Great value. Would definitely recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Best Meze We Have Had
    The food here was exceptional and the service and ease of use for tastecard was brilliant. We will definitely be back "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said:
    " Greet spot on the water. Outside dining for a sunnier afternoon/ eve. Waitress was an absolute delight as was the food. We will be back, thanks to the team. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals