Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Amalfi image
Amalfi image
Amalfi image
Amalfi image
Amalfi image

2 for 1 at Amalfi

A fine Italian restaurant found amidst the splendour of the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Amalfi makes for a fine spot from which to enjoy a bit of respite amidst a day of exploration.

Sat on Market Street in the picturesque Gloucestershire town of Nailsworth, Amalfi extends a warm welcome to anyone in search of some scrumptious fare in a relaxed environment that is ideal for spending quality time with loved ones.

The invitation is extended to tastecard members, who can partake in anything found on the a la carte menu at a superb price when they call in advance and produce their card upon arrival, giving them the perfect excuse to sample all three courses. Beginning with one of the exquisite antipasti options, such as the glorious gamberoni, the flavoursome garlic bread or a delightful collection of cured Italian meats, diners are sure to be enchanted from the very first bite.

Next up, the mouth-watering main course selection is home to a wealth of pizza, pasta and risotto dishes, though there are also an array of alternatives for those looking for something a little different. Particularly enticing examples of such can be seen in the succulent ribeye steak, the delectable chicken & mushroom, the divine sea bass and the gratifying mushroom based vitello funghi.

Whether it’s for a small celebration with the family, a catch up with a close friend or a pleasant evening out with the significant other, all are catered for in style at Amalfi.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Amalfi
Average member score
5.0 6
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Beverly said "Lovely Food And Great service!
Absolutely excellent service, delicious food and very pleasant surroundings. Will definitely be..."
Read more
Ollie said
" Amazing place. Well worth a visit."
Read more
James said "Very friendly service
Excellent service, as well as very friendly and accommodating. Menu was a little limited but the..."
Read more
Mike said
" We had a fantastic meal here, staff and service brilliant.
A taste of Italy, will..."
Read more
Philip said
" Excellent food and excellent service."
Read more
  • Beverly said: "Lovely Food And Great service!
    Absolutely excellent service, delicious food and very pleasant surroundings. Will definitely be going again. "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ollie said:
    " Amazing place. Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Very friendly service
    Excellent service, as well as very friendly and accommodating. Menu was a little limited but the special home made meals more than made up for this. Food was tasty and would recommend if in the area. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said:
    " We had a fantastic meal here, staff and service brilliant.
    A taste of Italy, will definitely be going back. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said:
    " Excellent food and excellent service. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Beverly said: "Lovely Food And Great service!
    Absolutely excellent service, delicious food and very pleasant surroundings. Will definitely be going again. "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ollie said:
    " Amazing place. Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Very friendly service
    Excellent service, as well as very friendly and accommodating. Menu was a little limited but the special home made meals more than made up for this. Food was tasty and would recommend if in the area. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said:
    " We had a fantastic meal here, staff and service brilliant.
    A taste of Italy, will definitely be going back. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said:
    " Excellent food and excellent service. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals