Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
View Menu
Frankie & Benny's - Kingston image
Frankie & Benny's - Kingston image
Frankie & Benny's - Kingston image
Frankie & Benny's - Kingston image
Frankie & Benny's - Kingston image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Kingston

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used per table (therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards). The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Kingston
Average member score
3.7 10
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
2
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jimmy said "Franky & Benny's Kingston Rotunda
Enjoyed our meal, food was good, service was great. Would go again."
Read more
" The food was poor quality and warm only , long wait as only one waitress serving , the steak was..."
Read more
Bonny said
" Great food, nice atmosphere and excellent service"
Read more
"Great Start To Our Evening!
My friend and I went for a girls night out and had such a great time there. The music playing was..."
Read more
Liz said "Limited Options For Vegetarians
Very limited vegetarian options. Not all vegetarian like goats cheese. I am disappointed that..."
Read more
Tom said "Friendly staff and good service
We came in today to have a meal before our film and they were very accomadating.

..."
Read more
RM said "Food took way too long!
...we had to wait too long for our food. W
hen it arrived some it was undercooked!.
..."
Read more
Harry said "Good Place
It took a while for the food to come, I don’t think waiting 45 mins is good but they were very..."
Read more
"Slow Service
Slow service and under-staffed - other tables left as they’d not been served. Child order had..."
Read more
" Good"
Read more
  • Jimmy said: "Franky & Benny's Kingston Rotunda
    Enjoyed our meal, food was good, service was great. Would go again. "
    Posted 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The food was poor quality and warm only , long wait as only one waitress serving , the steak was very chewy , bacon on burger was cold and looked undercooked.

    The waitress was very nice and friendly "
    Posted 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bonny said:
    " Great food, nice atmosphere and excellent service "
    Posted 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Start To Our Evening!
    My friend and I went for a girls night out and had such a great time there. The music playing was awesome and we had a little dance in our seats, our waitress (Katie) was fabulous and fun and we got the best service. The discount we got from Tastecard meant we could spend more on WINE "
    Posted 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liz said: "Limited Options For Vegetarians
    Very limited vegetarian options. Not all vegetarian like goats cheese. I am disappointed that they have removed the vegetarian calzone from the menu.
    Otherwise a good menu for meat eaters and a good children’s menu.
    A slow service in all branches, so no good if you’re in a rush. "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Friendly staff and good service
    We came in today to have a meal before our film and they were very accomadating.

    The food was great! We both had sirloin steaks with peppercorn sauce. Did not disappoint!

    Will come again "
    Posted 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RM said: "Food took way too long!
    ...we had to wait too long for our food. W
    hen it arrived some it was undercooked!.
    We had 3 young children with us who ended up eating some of our food. "
    Posted 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harry said: "Good Place
    It took a while for the food to come, I don’t think waiting 45 mins is good but they were very understanding about the wait and gave free drinks, it was fairly busy. The food was outstanding and atmosphere was friendly and a nice place to enjoy a meal. "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Slow Service
    Slow service and under-staffed - other tables left as they’d not been served. Child order had wrong side. Looked like my meal had been left on a hot plate for over 10 mins. "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Jimmy said: "Franky & Benny's Kingston Rotunda
    Enjoyed our meal, food was good, service was great. Would go again. "
    Posted 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The food was poor quality and warm only , long wait as only one waitress serving , the steak was very chewy , bacon on burger was cold and looked undercooked.

    The waitress was very nice and friendly "
    Posted 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bonny said:
    " Great food, nice atmosphere and excellent service "
    Posted 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Start To Our Evening!
    My friend and I went for a girls night out and had such a great time there. The music playing was awesome and we had a little dance in our seats, our waitress (Katie) was fabulous and fun and we got the best service. The discount we got from Tastecard meant we could spend more on WINE "
    Posted 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liz said: "Limited Options For Vegetarians
    Very limited vegetarian options. Not all vegetarian like goats cheese. I am disappointed that they have removed the vegetarian calzone from the menu.
    Otherwise a good menu for meat eaters and a good children’s menu.
    A slow service in all branches, so no good if you’re in a rush. "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Friendly staff and good service
    We came in today to have a meal before our film and they were very accomadating.

    The food was great! We both had sirloin steaks with peppercorn sauce. Did not disappoint!

    Will come again "
    Posted 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RM said: "Food took way too long!
    ...we had to wait too long for our food. W
    hen it arrived some it was undercooked!.
    We had 3 young children with us who ended up eating some of our food. "
    Posted 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harry said: "Good Place
    It took a while for the food to come, I don’t think waiting 45 mins is good but they were very understanding about the wait and gave free drinks, it was fairly busy. The food was outstanding and atmosphere was friendly and a nice place to enjoy a meal. "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Slow Service
    Slow service and under-staffed - other tables left as they’d not been served. Child order had wrong side. Looked like my meal had been left on a hot plate for over 10 mins. "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals