Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Rotherham image
Frankie & Benny's - Rotherham image
Frankie & Benny's - Rotherham image
Frankie & Benny's - Rotherham image
Frankie & Benny's - Rotherham image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Rotherham

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 6 people. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc. The following Frankie & Benny's restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Manchester Printworks, O2, Wembley, Victoria Place, location in airports and train stations.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Rotherham
Average member score
4.4 19
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
2
Good
2
Average
2
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Quick service . Friendly staff. A very enjoyable evening out"
Read more
Sharny said
" Excellent service food was spot on as always"
Read more
Gemma said
" We had the cod / crab balls starter
To find the largest bone init the waitress was really..."
Read more
Michael said
" Friendly service but poor quality cooked breakfast"
Read more
Suel said "Hit The Spot
Great service ."
Read more
Joanie said "Don’t Have The Steak
The starters of garlic mushrooms didn’t taste very much of garlic the chicken dippers were ok my..."
Read more
Rachael said "Friendly staff & fast service
Food is OK but average - overcooked the poached egg, and the steak was not a great cut (although..."
Read more
KELLY said "forgot my card
wAs very happy 2day i forgot my card and tbey let me us the app off 2 show it was me with bank..."
Read more
Sydney said
" Food was cold we had 3 people serve us and the last lady we had to serve us who taken the payment..."
Read more
Ian said "Very Simple And Quick
Was treat very well and served very quickly.
The food was outstanding and presented like..."
Read more
Gemma said "Love It Here
I’m getting to be a regular now every Thursday with my mum or sister.the breakfast staff are..."
Read more
" Was spot on"
Read more
" Very slow service starters arrived before drinks did then waited even longer for the bill felt..."
Read more
Katie said "Great food and wonderful service
The waiter at parkgate was very nice and did an amazing job at making it not only about the food..."
Read more
Reece said "Brilliant Service
Couldn’t fault it!"
Read more
MARTIN said
" Good food. But not enough staff, waiting 20 minutes for a drink and 15 for the bill after asking..."
Read more
GEMMA said
" Friendly and helpful staff."
Read more
lee said
" Great service,good young waiter great rith the kids.would recommend ."
Read more
Emma said "Great Value
Great food.
Great service
Bargain with the card
Excellent for our 4 year old."
Read more
  • " Quick service . Friendly staff. A very enjoyable evening out "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharny said:
    " Excellent service food was spot on as always "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gemma said:
    " We had the cod / crab balls starter
    To find the largest bone init the waitress was really helpful and the manager said to take it off the bill but then we was charged "
    Posted 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Friendly service but poor quality cooked breakfast "
    Posted 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suel said: "Hit The Spot
    Great service . "
    Posted 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanie said: "Don’t Have The Steak
    The starters of garlic mushrooms didn’t taste very much of garlic the chicken dippers were ok my partner had the steak and fries I had the steak wrap but oh dear the steak in the wrap and steak with the fries was rather gristly and rather tough not for the faint hearted or anybody without a good set of teeth "
    Posted 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachael said: "Friendly staff & fast service
    Food is OK but average - overcooked the poached egg, and the steak was not a great cut (although it was cooked well). The staff were really friendly though and the service was quick (weekday morning) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KELLY said: "forgot my card
    wAs very happy 2day i forgot my card and tbey let me us the app off 2 show it was me with bank card thank you. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sydney said:
    " Food was cold we had 3 people serve us and the last lady we had to serve us who taken the payment tuck her 25 mins to recalculate my bill so stress full would never go again "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Very Simple And Quick
    Was treat very well and served very quickly.
    The food was outstanding and presented like the pictures on the menu . Nothing was to much trouble even though they were very busy. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gemma said: "Love It Here
    I’m getting to be a regular now every Thursday with my mum or sister.the breakfast staff are lovely especially matt and another lovely member with dark bob and glasses(forgot her name sorry). Food is amazing and the tastecard deal is fab cxx "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Was spot on "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very slow service starters arrived before drinks did then waited even longer for the bill felt very awkward using tastecard as I overheard staff repeatedly mentioning oh they’re using a tastecard like it was a crime. Food was excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katie said: "Great food and wonderful service
    The waiter at parkgate was very nice and did an amazing job at making it not only about the food but the overall experience too. Really excellent example of customer service. The food was great and the refillable kids drinks are an added bonus "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Reece said: "Brilliant Service
    Couldn’t fault it! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTIN said:
    " Good food. But not enough staff, waiting 20 minutes for a drink and 15 for the bill after asking for it. Also after asking for ballons for my daughter's birthday, they forgot !!!!!. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GEMMA said:
    " Friendly and helpful staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • lee said:
    " Great service,good young waiter great rith the kids.would recommend . "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Great Value
    Great food.
    Great service
    Bargain with the card
    Excellent for our 4 year old. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Quick service . Friendly staff. A very enjoyable evening out "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharny said:
    " Excellent service food was spot on as always "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gemma said:
    " We had the cod / crab balls starter
    To find the largest bone init the waitress was really helpful and the manager said to take it off the bill but then we was charged "
    Posted 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Friendly service but poor quality cooked breakfast "
    Posted 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suel said: "Hit The Spot
    Great service . "
    Posted 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanie said: "Don’t Have The Steak
    The starters of garlic mushrooms didn’t taste very much of garlic the chicken dippers were ok my partner had the steak and fries I had the steak wrap but oh dear the steak in the wrap and steak with the fries was rather gristly and rather tough not for the faint hearted or anybody without a good set of teeth "
    Posted 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachael said: "Friendly staff & fast service
    Food is OK but average - overcooked the poached egg, and the steak was not a great cut (although it was cooked well). The staff were really friendly though and the service was quick (weekday morning) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KELLY said: "forgot my card
    wAs very happy 2day i forgot my card and tbey let me us the app off 2 show it was me with bank card thank you. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sydney said:
    " Food was cold we had 3 people serve us and the last lady we had to serve us who taken the payment tuck her 25 mins to recalculate my bill so stress full would never go again "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Very Simple And Quick
    Was treat very well and served very quickly.
    The food was outstanding and presented like the pictures on the menu . Nothing was to much trouble even though they were very busy. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gemma said: "Love It Here
    I’m getting to be a regular now every Thursday with my mum or sister.the breakfast staff are lovely especially matt and another lovely member with dark bob and glasses(forgot her name sorry). Food is amazing and the tastecard deal is fab cxx "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Was spot on "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very slow service starters arrived before drinks did then waited even longer for the bill felt very awkward using tastecard as I overheard staff repeatedly mentioning oh they’re using a tastecard like it was a crime. Food was excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katie said: "Great food and wonderful service
    The waiter at parkgate was very nice and did an amazing job at making it not only about the food but the overall experience too. Really excellent example of customer service. The food was great and the refillable kids drinks are an added bonus "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Reece said: "Brilliant Service
    Couldn’t fault it! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTIN said:
    " Good food. But not enough staff, waiting 20 minutes for a drink and 15 for the bill after asking for it. Also after asking for ballons for my daughter's birthday, they forgot !!!!!. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GEMMA said:
    " Friendly and helpful staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • lee said:
    " Great service,good young waiter great rith the kids.would recommend . "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Great Value
    Great food.
    Great service
    Bargain with the card
    Excellent for our 4 year old. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals