Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - York image
Frankie & Benny's - York image
Frankie & Benny's - York image
Frankie & Benny's - York image
Frankie & Benny's - York image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - York

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 6 people. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc. The following sites are excluded on event days: Coventry Arena, Wembley Stadium, Leeds the Light, Greenwich O2, Argyll Street, Cardiff St David’s, The Printworks, Salford Quays, Edinburgh Omni Centre, Sheffield Meadowhall, Glasgow Quay and Sheffield. Airport and train station locations are excluded from the offer.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - York
Average member score
4.5 15
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
7
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Tibs said
" Was nice and friendly staff but it was a bit cold inside the restaurant tho. Probably cuz it’s..."
Read more
PAUL said "F&b york
Good service"
Read more
Lynn said
" Good"
Read more
Tori said
" Apologetic about the timing and amended bill so we could use tastecard. Super friendly staff!"
Read more
Debra said "Debra
1st time using tastecard. Good food. Good service. Couldn’t fault the whole experiences. Will..."
Read more
" "
Read more
ARTHUR said "Great Service
Just come out of F & B's. Excellent food and great service.
The gentleman serving..."
Read more
" Great place to go before or after the cinema"
Read more
Kate said
" Good services"
Read more
GARRY said "Perfect
Great service, staff and food as always"
Read more
Warren said "Went for lunch
My wife and I went for lunch. I got the Philly steak hotdog my wife got meatballs and spaghetti...."
Read more
GARRY said "Great
We had a late breakfast. Served by a very friendly young lady. Lively food and perfect staff"
Read more
Sammy said "New Menu
Loving the new menu"
Read more
Julie said "Lively lovely place
Tasty food and excellent service.
Love the music :D
Will be back!"
Read more
JDob said
" Food was ok and service was good. Glad they have more to choose from on the gluten free menu."
Read more
  • Tibs said:
    " Was nice and friendly staff but it was a bit cold inside the restaurant tho. Probably cuz it’s was a really cold night. Anyway will come back to F&B "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PAUL said: "F&b york
    Good service "
    Posted 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tori said:
    " Apologetic about the timing and amended bill so we could use tastecard. Super friendly staff! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debra said: "Debra
    1st time using tastecard. Good food. Good service. Couldn’t fault the whole experiences. Will definitely eat here again "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ARTHUR said: "Great Service
    Just come out of F & B's. Excellent food and great service.
    The gentleman serving us was first class at his job and guided us well on getting best value with use of Tastecard. Unfortunately I do not know his name but this was 25/01/2018 between 1230 and 2pm.
    I will use this place again. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great place to go before or after the cinema "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " Good services "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GARRY said: "Perfect
    Great service, staff and food as always "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Warren said: "Went for lunch
    My wife and I went for lunch. I got the Philly steak hotdog my wife got meatballs and spaghetti. We had dough balls and mozzarella sticks to start with. Overall it was nice. My hot dog bun was a tiny bit stale though and chewy but not to bad to complain about. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GARRY said: "Great
    We had a late breakfast. Served by a very friendly young lady. Lively food and perfect staff "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sammy said: "New Menu
    Loving the new menu "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Lively lovely place
    Tasty food and excellent service.
    Love the music :D
    Will be back! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JDob said:
    " Food was ok and service was good. Glad they have more to choose from on the gluten free menu. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Tibs said:
    " Was nice and friendly staff but it was a bit cold inside the restaurant tho. Probably cuz it’s was a really cold night. Anyway will come back to F&B "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PAUL said: "F&b york
    Good service "
    Posted 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tori said:
    " Apologetic about the timing and amended bill so we could use tastecard. Super friendly staff! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debra said: "Debra
    1st time using tastecard. Good food. Good service. Couldn’t fault the whole experiences. Will definitely eat here again "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ARTHUR said: "Great Service
    Just come out of F & B's. Excellent food and great service.
    The gentleman serving us was first class at his job and guided us well on getting best value with use of Tastecard. Unfortunately I do not know his name but this was 25/01/2018 between 1230 and 2pm.
    I will use this place again. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great place to go before or after the cinema "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " Good services "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GARRY said: "Perfect
    Great service, staff and food as always "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Warren said: "Went for lunch
    My wife and I went for lunch. I got the Philly steak hotdog my wife got meatballs and spaghetti. We had dough balls and mozzarella sticks to start with. Overall it was nice. My hot dog bun was a tiny bit stale though and chewy but not to bad to complain about. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GARRY said: "Great
    We had a late breakfast. Served by a very friendly young lady. Lively food and perfect staff "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sammy said: "New Menu
    Loving the new menu "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Lively lovely place
    Tasty food and excellent service.
    Love the music :D
    Will be back! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JDob said:
    " Food was ok and service was good. Glad they have more to choose from on the gluten free menu. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals