Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Mansfield image
Frankie & Benny's - Mansfield image
Frankie & Benny's - Mansfield image
Frankie & Benny's - Mansfield image
Frankie & Benny's - Mansfield image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Mansfield

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Explore Frankie & Benny’s stateside menu including Burgers, Pizzas, Pastas and so much more. Frankie & Benny’s is well known and loved for generous food portions and a hearty Italian family welcome. As a tastecard member you can look forward to enjoying fantastic dining experiences with the exclusive tastecard 2 for 1 offer on starters, mains and desserts at 250 restaurants nationwide.

Whether you’re popping out for breakfast, lunch or an evening meal with family or friends Frankie & Benny’s is going to taste even better with the exclusive tastecard 2 for 1 deal, now available 7 days a week.

So loosen your tie, relax, settle into your booth and relish the wonderful feeling of a very satisfied appetite!

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used per table (therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards). The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Mansfield
Average member score
4.8 4
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Kev said "Fabulous
Great tasting food and excellent service by Michelle."
Read more
" Very enjoyable experience and very easy to use the taste card"
Read more
Mags said "Great!
We enjoyed a F&B's breakfast using our Tastecard. Service was excellent as well as the..."
Read more
Lori said "Tastecard Problems
I had to send the receipt back three times to get the right tastecard discount.
Lovely..."
Read more
  • Kev said: "Fabulous
    Great tasting food and excellent service by Michelle. "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very enjoyable experience and very easy to use the taste card "
    Posted 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mags said: "Great!
    We enjoyed a F&B's breakfast using our Tastecard. Service was excellent as well as the food. Free coffee refills a bonus! "
    Posted 3 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lori said: "Tastecard Problems
    I had to send the receipt back three times to get the right tastecard discount.
    Lovely service so I can't complain. They said it was a system fault. "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Kev said: "Fabulous
    Great tasting food and excellent service by Michelle. "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very enjoyable experience and very easy to use the taste card "
    Posted 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mags said: "Great!
    We enjoyed a F&B's breakfast using our Tastecard. Service was excellent as well as the food. Free coffee refills a bonus! "
    Posted 3 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lori said: "Tastecard Problems
    I had to send the receipt back three times to get the right tastecard discount.
    Lovely service so I can't complain. They said it was a system fault. "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals