Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Chesterfield image
Frankie & Benny's - Chesterfield image
Frankie & Benny's - Chesterfield image
Frankie & Benny's - Chesterfield image
Frankie & Benny's - Chesterfield image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Chesterfield

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used per table (therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards). The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Chesterfield
Average member score
4.2 10
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
4
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Marilyn said "Value or not
The food was good but it was spoilt by the high cost of drinks. Diet coke £2-99 wine £4-50...."
Read more
Erica said "Noisy but nice
Not a restaurant if you want a quiet meal...very noisy and one screaming 2 year old child..."
Read more
" Very good"
Read more
Angie said "Good Food Not The Best Service
Lovely food as always unfortunately today the service wasn’t great we waited 40 minutes just for..."
Read more
Kev said
" Great food and great service"
Read more
Nikki said "Surprised by How Good This Was For A Chain
We spent £18 on two starters, two mains.

Nice starters - garlic bread with cheese,..."
Read more
Andrew said "Great quick tea
Needed something quick tonight so stopped at F&B's on the way home. Very quick and..."
Read more
Jade said
" Manager and staff members stood talking and not paying attention to customers. But food was..."
Read more
Dips said
" Service was great. Food was okay."
Read more
" Food ok service was great!!!"
Read more
  • Marilyn said: "Value or not
    The food was good but it was spoilt by the high cost of drinks. Diet coke £2-99 wine £4-50.... "
    Posted 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Erica said: "Noisy but nice
    Not a restaurant if you want a quiet meal...very noisy and one screaming 2 year old child directly behind us on the 10th the August, couldn't wait to leave on this occasion.
    Service good, waitress friendly and helpful.
    Have been here now 4 times as it is near Cineworld. Easy use of Tastecard.
    We always have sirloin steak and have now decided no more after 8 tough sinewy steaks of some questionable shapes nothing like the sirloin shape we buy.
    Squid starter very nice but batter too thick, not Tempura light batter, peeled away most of it before eating.
    Will still come but choose differently.
    Nice clean facilities, no charge parking and always a space even at busy times.
    Feels like a traditional Italian/American diner, nice feel and lighting.
    Used to like Italian lesson when visiting ladies piped through but didn't hear last few times.
    When looking around at customers they all appeared happy and enjoying meals.

    'Tourneremo presto' "
    Posted 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angie said: "Good Food Not The Best Service
    Lovely food as always unfortunately today the service wasn’t great we waited 40 minutes just for a Pepsi and a further 25 minutes for desert menus to be brought over once requested "
    Posted 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kev said:
    " Great food and great service "
    Posted 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said: "Surprised by How Good This Was For A Chain
    We spent £18 on two starters, two mains.

    Nice starters - garlic bread with cheese, chilli etc excellent. Potato skins - tasty.

    Mains were Meatballs al Forno - very good for price and steak and fries - not bad.

    Totally cool with us just getting table water to keep price down and even prompted us for card when paying.

    Not a fan of chains but we would make an exception for this budget chain. "
    Posted 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Great quick tea
    Needed something quick tonight so stopped at F&B's on the way home. Very quick and friendly service. Food was hit and fresh with the Chicken and Prawn Alfredo more a prawn and chicken "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jade said:
    " Manager and staff members stood talking and not paying attention to customers. But food was excellent. "
    Posted 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dips said:
    " Service was great. Food was okay. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food ok service was great!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Marilyn said: "Value or not
    The food was good but it was spoilt by the high cost of drinks. Diet coke £2-99 wine £4-50.... "
    Posted 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Erica said: "Noisy but nice
    Not a restaurant if you want a quiet meal...very noisy and one screaming 2 year old child directly behind us on the 10th the August, couldn't wait to leave on this occasion.
    Service good, waitress friendly and helpful.
    Have been here now 4 times as it is near Cineworld. Easy use of Tastecard.
    We always have sirloin steak and have now decided no more after 8 tough sinewy steaks of some questionable shapes nothing like the sirloin shape we buy.
    Squid starter very nice but batter too thick, not Tempura light batter, peeled away most of it before eating.
    Will still come but choose differently.
    Nice clean facilities, no charge parking and always a space even at busy times.
    Feels like a traditional Italian/American diner, nice feel and lighting.
    Used to like Italian lesson when visiting ladies piped through but didn't hear last few times.
    When looking around at customers they all appeared happy and enjoying meals.

    'Tourneremo presto' "
    Posted 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angie said: "Good Food Not The Best Service
    Lovely food as always unfortunately today the service wasn’t great we waited 40 minutes just for a Pepsi and a further 25 minutes for desert menus to be brought over once requested "
    Posted 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kev said:
    " Great food and great service "
    Posted 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said: "Surprised by How Good This Was For A Chain
    We spent £18 on two starters, two mains.

    Nice starters - garlic bread with cheese, chilli etc excellent. Potato skins - tasty.

    Mains were Meatballs al Forno - very good for price and steak and fries - not bad.

    Totally cool with us just getting table water to keep price down and even prompted us for card when paying.

    Not a fan of chains but we would make an exception for this budget chain. "
    Posted 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Great quick tea
    Needed something quick tonight so stopped at F&B's on the way home. Very quick and friendly service. Food was hit and fresh with the Chicken and Prawn Alfredo more a prawn and chicken "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jade said:
    " Manager and staff members stood talking and not paying attention to customers. But food was excellent. "
    Posted 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dips said:
    " Service was great. Food was okay. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food ok service was great!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals