Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Lincoln image
Frankie & Benny's - Lincoln image
Frankie & Benny's - Lincoln image
Frankie & Benny's - Lincoln image
Frankie & Benny's - Lincoln image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Lincoln

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should you find yourself in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether you fancy a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where you can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, an wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, if you feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's – see you soon!

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used per table (therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards). The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Lincoln
Average member score
4.3 11
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
2
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sean said
" Good food , friendly staff happy misses with Be coming again"
Read more
K said "Great Meal BUT...
Food usually amazes bag, our pizza was as always amazing but the dough balls recipe changed,..."
Read more
MARTIN said "Great food
Great food and great service from all the staff"
Read more
Lisa said "17/2/18
The service was brilliant. Really helpful and friendly. Anna in particular was very friendly and..."
Read more
" Fab! Will definitely visit again"
Read more
DAVID said
" like this place will use again"
Read more
" Nice food and great service"
Read more
MARTIN said "Not good
I had hot dog steak
Steak was lovely sausage was awfull not cooked properly."
Read more
Derek said "Disappointed
Waitress Sat one main meal inside another while dropping some food on the food. No apology was..."
Read more
"Breakfast Date
Lovely staff, great food.. would recommend"
Read more
Hayley said "Really easy to use
Forgot my drink but got it taken off the bill. I just flashed the card and lady was two mins and..."
Read more
  • Sean said:
    " Good food , friendly staff happy misses with Be coming again "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • K said: "Great Meal BUT...
    Food usually amazes bag, our pizza was as always amazing but the dough balls recipe changed, they’re now awful, they were gorgeous before, really disappointing. But can’t fault the staff, they took starters off the bill for us and we’re as always very polite and courteous. "
    Posted 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTIN said: "Great food
    Great food and great service from all the staff "
    Posted 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "17/2/18
    The service was brilliant. Really helpful and friendly. Anna in particular was very friendly and helpful. A slight problem with one of the mains but the staff members sorted it quickly and the food turned out to be delicious. It was a very busy evening but the staff still did a fantastic job. "
    Posted 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fab! Will definitely visit again "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said:
    " like this place will use again "
    Posted 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice food and great service "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTIN said: "Not good
    I had hot dog steak
    Steak was lovely sausage was awfull not cooked properly. "
    Posted 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Derek said: "Disappointed
    Waitress Sat one main meal inside another while dropping some food on the food. No apology was given, if fact her actual words we're, never mind that will be fine! As she continued to serve the meal. The sause all over the floor wasn't cleaned until we requested it. At not did any member of staff apologise. Very disappointing. "
    Posted 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Breakfast Date
    Lovely staff, great food.. would recommend "
    Posted 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hayley said: "Really easy to use
    Forgot my drink but got it taken off the bill. I just flashed the card and lady was two mins and then it was sorted. "
    Posted 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

By providing us with your personal details you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our privacy policy

  • Sean said:
    " Good food , friendly staff happy misses with Be coming again "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • K said: "Great Meal BUT...
    Food usually amazes bag, our pizza was as always amazing but the dough balls recipe changed, they’re now awful, they were gorgeous before, really disappointing. But can’t fault the staff, they took starters off the bill for us and we’re as always very polite and courteous. "
    Posted 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTIN said: "Great food
    Great food and great service from all the staff "
    Posted 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "17/2/18
    The service was brilliant. Really helpful and friendly. Anna in particular was very friendly and helpful. A slight problem with one of the mains but the staff members sorted it quickly and the food turned out to be delicious. It was a very busy evening but the staff still did a fantastic job. "
    Posted 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fab! Will definitely visit again "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said:
    " like this place will use again "
    Posted 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice food and great service "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTIN said: "Not good
    I had hot dog steak
    Steak was lovely sausage was awfull not cooked properly. "
    Posted 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Derek said: "Disappointed
    Waitress Sat one main meal inside another while dropping some food on the food. No apology was given, if fact her actual words we're, never mind that will be fine! As she continued to serve the meal. The sause all over the floor wasn't cleaned until we requested it. At not did any member of staff apologise. Very disappointing. "
    Posted 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Breakfast Date
    Lovely staff, great food.. would recommend "
    Posted 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hayley said: "Really easy to use
    Forgot my drink but got it taken off the bill. I just flashed the card and lady was two mins and then it was sorted. "
    Posted 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals