Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Falkirk image
Frankie & Benny's - Falkirk image
Frankie & Benny's - Falkirk image
Frankie & Benny's - Falkirk image
Frankie & Benny's - Falkirk image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Falkirk

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 6 people. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc. The following sites are excluded on event days: Coventry Arena, Wembley Stadium, Leeds the Light, Greenwich O2, Argyll Street, Cardiff St David’s, The Printworks, Salford Quays, Edinburgh Omni Centre, Sheffield Meadowhall, Glasgow Quay and Sheffield. Airport and train station locations are excluded from the offer.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Falkirk
Average member score
4.7 23
Diner rating
Excellent
20
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
John said "Mixed experience
Staff were excellent, classic cheese burger was ok however the spaghetti carbona was very..."
Read more
" Great again"
Read more
Les said "Excellent
Been here many times always excellent service and food, staff are lovely especially Jennifer who..."
Read more
"Breakfast
Excellent food & customer service ... highly recommend"
Read more
Andy said "Great Food
Another good visit toF& B, great food, great service"
Read more
Andy said "Good Food
Another good visit to F&B, tasty food with good service"
Read more
Fran said
" Fab service"
Read more
Haz432 said
" Second time in Falkirk delay with service poor. 30 people in restaurant already majority served..."
Read more
Belinda said "Meal
Great meal great service"
Read more
Paul said
" ."
Read more
Andrew said "Nice Lunch
Went for lunch, just had a main course. Food nice and tasty, good size portion. Service good."
Read more
Falkirk said "Great Place To Eat
Best F&B’s ever. Staff always helpful and food always good"
Read more
James said "Great Service
Enjoyed the atmosphere and friendly staff tonight."
Read more
James said "Falkirk
Great food and fast service"
Read more
James said "Great Service
Table Service was great along with good"
Read more
Gordon said
" Good all round experience... very enjoyable .... recommend"
Read more
Lesley said "Pleasant evening meal
The service was prompt, with a smile, gluten free menu available. Good provided in good time was..."
Read more
Silvers said
" Enjoyed our meal no End."
Read more
Martin said "Excellent Service and Quality Food
Everything was on point, with exception of the straws for kids they are not the bendy type so..."
Read more
Holly said
" Great food and value for money. Lovely place to eat!"
Read more
Les said "First Time User
Excellent service no issues at all with using card very well impressed"
Read more
JON said "Steak
Had nice dinner, food was good and service was good too."
Read more
Alan said
" Background music bit
loud but food and service excellent"
Read more
  • John said: "Mixed experience
    Staff were excellent, classic cheese burger was ok however the spaghetti carbona was very disappointing, sauce was tasteless I had to recheck the menu to see if I had ordered the 'light' version as that's what it reminded me of. "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great again "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Les said: "Excellent
    Been here many times always excellent service and food, staff are lovely especially Jennifer who is always cheerful and attentive never any issues with using tastecard excellent venue. "
    Posted 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Breakfast
    Excellent food & customer service ... highly recommend "
    Posted 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Great Food
    Another good visit toF& B, great food, great service "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Good Food
    Another good visit to F&B, tasty food with good service "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fran said:
    " Fab service "
    Posted 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Haz432 said:
    " Second time in Falkirk delay with service poor. 30 people in restaurant already majority served 39 min wait for started another 25 for main. Burger over cooked, pizza undercooked and chicken dry. Never again in Falkirk "
    Posted 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Belinda said: "Meal
    Great meal great service "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " . "
    Posted 11 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Nice Lunch
    Went for lunch, just had a main course. Food nice and tasty, good size portion. Service good. "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Falkirk said: "Great Place To Eat
    Best F&B’s ever. Staff always helpful and food always good "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great Service
    Enjoyed the atmosphere and friendly staff tonight. "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Falkirk
    Great food and fast service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great Service
    Table Service was great along with good "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gordon said:
    " Good all round experience... very enjoyable .... recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said: "Pleasant evening meal
    The service was prompt, with a smile, gluten free menu available. Good provided in good time was very tasty and had over eaten by the time we left. All in all a pleasant evening out "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Silvers said:
    " Enjoyed our meal no End. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Excellent Service and Quality Food
    Everything was on point, with exception of the straws for kids they are not the bendy type so kids sitting at a table struggle to drink from them "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Holly said:
    " Great food and value for money. Lovely place to eat! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Les said: "First Time User
    Excellent service no issues at all with using card very well impressed "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JON said: "Steak
    Had nice dinner, food was good and service was good too. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said:
    " Background music bit
    loud but food and service excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • John said: "Mixed experience
    Staff were excellent, classic cheese burger was ok however the spaghetti carbona was very disappointing, sauce was tasteless I had to recheck the menu to see if I had ordered the 'light' version as that's what it reminded me of. "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great again "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Les said: "Excellent
    Been here many times always excellent service and food, staff are lovely especially Jennifer who is always cheerful and attentive never any issues with using tastecard excellent venue. "
    Posted 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Breakfast
    Excellent food & customer service ... highly recommend "
    Posted 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Great Food
    Another good visit toF& B, great food, great service "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Good Food
    Another good visit to F&B, tasty food with good service "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fran said:
    " Fab service "
    Posted 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Haz432 said:
    " Second time in Falkirk delay with service poor. 30 people in restaurant already majority served 39 min wait for started another 25 for main. Burger over cooked, pizza undercooked and chicken dry. Never again in Falkirk "
    Posted 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Belinda said: "Meal
    Great meal great service "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " . "
    Posted 11 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Nice Lunch
    Went for lunch, just had a main course. Food nice and tasty, good size portion. Service good. "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Falkirk said: "Great Place To Eat
    Best F&B’s ever. Staff always helpful and food always good "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great Service
    Enjoyed the atmosphere and friendly staff tonight. "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Falkirk
    Great food and fast service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great Service
    Table Service was great along with good "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gordon said:
    " Good all round experience... very enjoyable .... recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said: "Pleasant evening meal
    The service was prompt, with a smile, gluten free menu available. Good provided in good time was very tasty and had over eaten by the time we left. All in all a pleasant evening out "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Silvers said:
    " Enjoyed our meal no End. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Excellent Service and Quality Food
    Everything was on point, with exception of the straws for kids they are not the bendy type so kids sitting at a table struggle to drink from them "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Holly said:
    " Great food and value for money. Lovely place to eat! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Les said: "First Time User
    Excellent service no issues at all with using card very well impressed "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JON said: "Steak
    Had nice dinner, food was good and service was good too. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said:
    " Background music bit
    loud but food and service excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals