Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Edinburgh Gyle image
Frankie & Benny's - Edinburgh Gyle image
Frankie & Benny's - Edinburgh Gyle image
Frankie & Benny's - Edinburgh Gyle image
Frankie & Benny's - Edinburgh Gyle image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Edinburgh Gyle

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 6 people. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc. The following sites are excluded on event days: Coventry Arena, Wembley Stadium, Leeds the Light, Greenwich O2, Argyll Street, Cardiff St David’s, The Printworks, Salford Quays, Edinburgh Omni Centre, Sheffield Meadowhall, Glasgow Quay and Sheffield. Airport and train station locations are excluded from the offer.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Edinburgh Gyle
Average member score
3.4 9
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Andy said "Good Food
Food and service as good as always at F& Bs"
Read more
Andrew said "Usual Good Service
As always at f & b food was good as was the service"
Read more
"Ok Service. Poor Food
Taste card easy to use. Prompt service on arrival. However starter was over done and main meal..."
Read more
Anthony said "Good range of gluten free options
Friendly, quick service and no hassles."
Read more
Graham said "Good!
Had a lovely breakfast with the wife. Waiter was good and the food was nice, card was easy to use..."
Read more
Gordon said
" Excellent breakfast experience... thanks to the Team"
Read more
Cindy said "Terrible
Terrible cold food and burger a frozen wet horrible taste.not good value for money even with..."
Read more
James said "Worst meals in a long timei
Family of 4..
Starters ok, bruschetta and chicken
Mains not great
Steak..."
Read more
Jamie said
" Lovely atmosphere nice food. Server could have smiled, and table was held up with a napkin"
Read more
  • Andy said: "Good Food
    Food and service as good as always at F& Bs "
    Posted 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Usual Good Service
    As always at f & b food was good as was the service "
    Posted 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Ok Service. Poor Food
    Taste card easy to use. Prompt service on arrival. However starter was over done and main meal had watery mayo in a side dish which was a little off putting. Also side orders did not arrive. Good stop when shopping but not an amazing dining experience. "
    Posted 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Good range of gluten free options
    Friendly, quick service and no hassles. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Good!
    Had a lovely breakfast with the wife. Waiter was good and the food was nice, card was easy to use as well! thank you :) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gordon said:
    " Excellent breakfast experience... thanks to the Team "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cindy said: "Terrible
    Terrible cold food and burger a frozen wet horrible taste.not good value for money even with tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Worst meals in a long timei
    Family of 4..
    Starters ok, bruschetta and chicken
    Mains not great
    Steak sandwich, so much barbecue sauce couldn't taste or trace the steak. Outside wrap burnt and tasted funny.
    Chicken breast dry
    Neither of the teenage children finished
    their pizza which is unheard off.
    Onion rings partially hot but mostly stone cold in centre.
    Will never be back "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said:
    " Lovely atmosphere nice food. Server could have smiled, and table was held up with a napkin "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Andy said: "Good Food
    Food and service as good as always at F& Bs "
    Posted 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Usual Good Service
    As always at f & b food was good as was the service "
    Posted 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Ok Service. Poor Food
    Taste card easy to use. Prompt service on arrival. However starter was over done and main meal had watery mayo in a side dish which was a little off putting. Also side orders did not arrive. Good stop when shopping but not an amazing dining experience. "
    Posted 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Good range of gluten free options
    Friendly, quick service and no hassles. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Good!
    Had a lovely breakfast with the wife. Waiter was good and the food was nice, card was easy to use as well! thank you :) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gordon said:
    " Excellent breakfast experience... thanks to the Team "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cindy said: "Terrible
    Terrible cold food and burger a frozen wet horrible taste.not good value for money even with tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Worst meals in a long timei
    Family of 4..
    Starters ok, bruschetta and chicken
    Mains not great
    Steak sandwich, so much barbecue sauce couldn't taste or trace the steak. Outside wrap burnt and tasted funny.
    Chicken breast dry
    Neither of the teenage children finished
    their pizza which is unheard off.
    Onion rings partially hot but mostly stone cold in centre.
    Will never be back "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said:
    " Lovely atmosphere nice food. Server could have smiled, and table was held up with a napkin "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals