Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Fort Kinnaird image
Frankie & Benny's - Fort Kinnaird image
Frankie & Benny's - Fort Kinnaird image
Frankie & Benny's - Fort Kinnaird image
Frankie & Benny's - Fort Kinnaird image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Fort Kinnaird

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 6 people. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Fort Kinnaird
Average member score
4.4 7
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Andrew said "Good Time
Good food, good service good time"
Read more
MarkK said
" Excellent service"
Read more
Leeann said
" Excellent service as normal"
Read more
Scotty said "Will Be Back
Food good although my girlfriends steak a bit over cooked. However, great staff apologised and..."
Read more
Pindi said
" Normaly we try and keep away from the chain due to the lack of taste in the food. Reluctantly my..."
Read more
Louise said "First Alone Ordering
Thank you all so much for making 2 young people with disabilities so welcome"
Read more
" Great food and with the card,
exceptional value."
Read more
  • Andrew said: "Good Time
    Good food, good service good time "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MarkK said:
    " Excellent service "
    Posted 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leeann said:
    " Excellent service as normal "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scotty said: "Will Be Back
    Food good although my girlfriends steak a bit over cooked. However, great staff apologised and took a bit more off the bill. My steak was excellent by the way. "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pindi said:
    " Normaly we try and keep away from the chain due to the lack of taste in the food. Reluctantly my wife and I decided to have lunch here. She had the Kung Prawn Risoto , which she found to be very flavoursome with a calamari starter which unfortunately was tasteless. I had the stick wings with hot sauce , again not very hot , followed by carbanara with chicken which I thought was a bit dry. Would go again but only at a push. "
    Posted 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "First Alone Ordering
    Thank you all so much for making 2 young people with disabilities so welcome "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and with the card,
    exceptional value. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Andrew said: "Good Time
    Good food, good service good time "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MarkK said:
    " Excellent service "
    Posted 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leeann said:
    " Excellent service as normal "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scotty said: "Will Be Back
    Food good although my girlfriends steak a bit over cooked. However, great staff apologised and took a bit more off the bill. My steak was excellent by the way. "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pindi said:
    " Normaly we try and keep away from the chain due to the lack of taste in the food. Reluctantly my wife and I decided to have lunch here. She had the Kung Prawn Risoto , which she found to be very flavoursome with a calamari starter which unfortunately was tasteless. I had the stick wings with hot sauce , again not very hot , followed by carbanara with chicken which I thought was a bit dry. Would go again but only at a push. "
    Posted 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "First Alone Ordering
    Thank you all so much for making 2 young people with disabilities so welcome "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and with the card,
    exceptional value. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals