Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Royal Mile image
Frankie & Benny's - Royal Mile image
Frankie & Benny's - Royal Mile image
Frankie & Benny's - Royal Mile image
Frankie & Benny's - Royal Mile image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Royal Mile

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used per table (therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards). The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Royal Mile
Average member score
4.3 12
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
0
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Nicola said
" We were in Edinburgh yesterday 27/10/18 a group of 6 so we decided to head in to Frankie and..."
Read more
ANDREW said
" A very nice meal and friendly staff"
Read more
Denise said
" Good service food was good"
Read more
Dorothy said "Not The Best
Well I thought the high street Frankie’s would be amazing and I was very disappointed I ordered..."
Read more
Helen said
" Great food & fast service"
Read more
Oliviahall said "Absolutely Amazing
Would highly recommend!"
Read more
Kevin said "Easy To Enjoy!
Lived up to its usual decent standards. It was tasty enough and the service was good. For a..."
Read more
Helen said "Good friendly service
Good food with efficient service"
Read more
" Easy to use card"
Read more
Mazen said
" Restaurant was understaffed so we had to wait longer to get served. Food is average but for 2 for..."
Read more
Jennifer said "Fantastic
Fantastic service and wonderful atmosphere. Lovely staff too. Luca our server is a real..."
Read more
Agnes said
" Great food and very fast service for during the festival"
Read more
  • Nicola said:
    " We were in Edinburgh yesterday 27/10/18 a group of 6 so we decided to head in to Frankie and Bennys on the Royal Mile for lunch and drinks before our tour down the vaults.

    On arrival we were faced with a gentleman who clearly didn’t want to be at work and told us “Only lunches NO breakfasts” I told him that was fine it was lunch we were after, he then replied “There’s seats upstairs” we headed upstairs behind a young couple to find a table big enough for our group, young couple sat down then we sat at a larger table to then be told off by an extremely rude waitress that we should never have sat down on our own accord. I politely told the waitress “There was no one around and the couple in front had also just found a table and sat down” she then went on to say that we had just walked right passed her then stormed off!

    Safe to say we picked up our coats and left. I stopped a waiter downstairs to tell him how rude the waitress had been to which he apologised.

    Frankie and Benny’s I am disgusted at your customer service in such a busy popular place, I will be sharing this review on social media to warn others. I along with lots of others spend a fortune in your restaurants and don’t expect to be treated like we were yesterday. You lost out on £200 yesterday which we happily spent in the Filing Station across the road where the staff were amazing and food was delicious. "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANDREW said:
    " A very nice meal and friendly staff "
    Posted 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said:
    " Good service food was good "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dorothy said: "Not The Best
    Well I thought the high street Frankie’s would be amazing and I was very disappointed I ordered the chicken & mushroom penne and it was only warm when it arrived and some of the mushrooms were barely cooked and didn’t taste how it should have, my daughter ordered the spaghetti carabonara and it was so dry we had to ask for sauce for it but she said it was hot and tasted ok.
    I would have complained but we had an appointment to keep and waiting to speak to a waiter and complain would have taken to long but I’m so glad I had my taste card and only paid for one dish anyway but I won’t go back to this one. "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said:
    " Great food & fast service "
    Posted 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Oliviahall said: "Absolutely Amazing
    Would highly recommend! "
    Posted 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Easy To Enjoy!
    Lived up to its usual decent standards. It was tasty enough and the service was good. For a simple lunch experience it ticked the boxes. Thanks. "
    Posted 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Good friendly service
    Good food with efficient service "
    Posted 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Easy to use card "
    Posted 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mazen said:
    " Restaurant was understaffed so we had to wait longer to get served. Food is average but for 2 for 1 no complaints. "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jennifer said: "Fantastic
    Fantastic service and wonderful atmosphere. Lovely staff too. Luca our server is a real character.
    Great experience. Thank you "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Agnes said:
    " Great food and very fast service for during the festival "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Nicola said:
    " We were in Edinburgh yesterday 27/10/18 a group of 6 so we decided to head in to Frankie and Bennys on the Royal Mile for lunch and drinks before our tour down the vaults.

    On arrival we were faced with a gentleman who clearly didn’t want to be at work and told us “Only lunches NO breakfasts” I told him that was fine it was lunch we were after, he then replied “There’s seats upstairs” we headed upstairs behind a young couple to find a table big enough for our group, young couple sat down then we sat at a larger table to then be told off by an extremely rude waitress that we should never have sat down on our own accord. I politely told the waitress “There was no one around and the couple in front had also just found a table and sat down” she then went on to say that we had just walked right passed her then stormed off!

    Safe to say we picked up our coats and left. I stopped a waiter downstairs to tell him how rude the waitress had been to which he apologised.

    Frankie and Benny’s I am disgusted at your customer service in such a busy popular place, I will be sharing this review on social media to warn others. I along with lots of others spend a fortune in your restaurants and don’t expect to be treated like we were yesterday. You lost out on £200 yesterday which we happily spent in the Filing Station across the road where the staff were amazing and food was delicious. "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANDREW said:
    " A very nice meal and friendly staff "
    Posted 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said:
    " Good service food was good "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dorothy said: "Not The Best
    Well I thought the high street Frankie’s would be amazing and I was very disappointed I ordered the chicken & mushroom penne and it was only warm when it arrived and some of the mushrooms were barely cooked and didn’t taste how it should have, my daughter ordered the spaghetti carabonara and it was so dry we had to ask for sauce for it but she said it was hot and tasted ok.
    I would have complained but we had an appointment to keep and waiting to speak to a waiter and complain would have taken to long but I’m so glad I had my taste card and only paid for one dish anyway but I won’t go back to this one. "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said:
    " Great food & fast service "
    Posted 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Oliviahall said: "Absolutely Amazing
    Would highly recommend! "
    Posted 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Easy To Enjoy!
    Lived up to its usual decent standards. It was tasty enough and the service was good. For a simple lunch experience it ticked the boxes. Thanks. "
    Posted 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Good friendly service
    Good food with efficient service "
    Posted 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Easy to use card "
    Posted 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mazen said:
    " Restaurant was understaffed so we had to wait longer to get served. Food is average but for 2 for 1 no complaints. "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jennifer said: "Fantastic
    Fantastic service and wonderful atmosphere. Lovely staff too. Luca our server is a real character.
    Great experience. Thank you "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Agnes said:
    " Great food and very fast service for during the festival "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals