Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Straiton image
Frankie & Benny's - Straiton image
Frankie & Benny's - Straiton image
Frankie & Benny's - Straiton image
Frankie & Benny's - Straiton image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Straiton

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 6 people. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc. The following Frankie & Benny's restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Manchester Printworks, O2, Wembley, Victoria Place, location in airports and train stations.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Straiton
Average member score
4.4 12
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
5
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Vicki said "Dinner
Sam was very professional and attentive lovely meal"
Read more
Alan said
" A warm welcome from the manager who was dressed as if he was about to start work in his garden;..."
Read more
John said
" Restaurant was cold so was pasta. Pizza however was lovely."
Read more
John said
" Restaurant very cold so was the pasta however pizza very good"
Read more
John said
" Restaurant very cold. And so was the pasta. However pizza very good."
Read more
Andrew said "Average
Starters, chicken skewers were warm not hot, Bruchetta was a small portion but tasted okay. Both..."
Read more
John said
" Very nice food"
Read more
"Could Be Better
Service great although understaffed. Good could be hotter but tasty.

Needs to pats..."
Read more
Colin said "No Problems
No problems turning up and using the tastecard. Food usual Italian fare.
Service good..."
Read more
Paulo said
" Excellent"
Read more
WILL said "Always tasty at Frankies
Staff are friendly and food is delicious. Great bargain"
Read more
" Great food and atmosphere"
Read more
  • Vicki said: "Dinner
    Sam was very professional and attentive lovely meal "
    Posted 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said:
    " A warm welcome from the manager who was dressed as if he was about to start work in his garden; not a good example to the other staff.
    Ordered chicken nuggets, chips and beans from the child's menu. Chicken nuggets were almost inedible, they were so dry. it wasn't until afterwards that there were no beans.
    I ordered chicken permigano which was served with spaghetti bolognaise and fries. Chicken was okay but the spagetti was absolutely tasteless.My wife ordered a chicken wrap which just about got pass marks.
    The kids meal was served with apple juice that it was so full 1/2 of it was on the table before a sip was taken.
    I ordered a large diet pepsi which was flat and full of ice.
    Very disappointing and even although we were given the discount for using our tastecard, I will not be rushing back to this Frankie and Benie's any time soon. "
    Posted 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Restaurant was cold so was pasta. Pizza however was lovely. "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Restaurant very cold so was the pasta however pizza very good "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Restaurant very cold. And so was the pasta. However pizza very good. "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Average
    Starters, chicken skewers were warm not hot, Bruchetta was a small portion but tasted okay. Both main courses we ordered were tasty and decent size portions. "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Very nice food "
    Posted 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Could Be Better
    Service great although understaffed. Good could be hotter but tasty.

    Needs to pats bit more attention to small details "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colin said: "No Problems
    No problems turning up and using the tastecard. Food usual Italian fare.
    Service good especially as it was quite busy!
    Soft drinks extortionate! £3 for a coke!
    Overall pleasant experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paulo said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WILL said: "Always tasty at Frankies
    Staff are friendly and food is delicious. Great bargain "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Vicki said: "Dinner
    Sam was very professional and attentive lovely meal "
    Posted 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said:
    " A warm welcome from the manager who was dressed as if he was about to start work in his garden; not a good example to the other staff.
    Ordered chicken nuggets, chips and beans from the child's menu. Chicken nuggets were almost inedible, they were so dry. it wasn't until afterwards that there were no beans.
    I ordered chicken permigano which was served with spaghetti bolognaise and fries. Chicken was okay but the spagetti was absolutely tasteless.My wife ordered a chicken wrap which just about got pass marks.
    The kids meal was served with apple juice that it was so full 1/2 of it was on the table before a sip was taken.
    I ordered a large diet pepsi which was flat and full of ice.
    Very disappointing and even although we were given the discount for using our tastecard, I will not be rushing back to this Frankie and Benie's any time soon. "
    Posted 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Restaurant was cold so was pasta. Pizza however was lovely. "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Restaurant very cold so was the pasta however pizza very good "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Restaurant very cold. And so was the pasta. However pizza very good. "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Average
    Starters, chicken skewers were warm not hot, Bruchetta was a small portion but tasted okay. Both main courses we ordered were tasty and decent size portions. "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Very nice food "
    Posted 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Could Be Better
    Service great although understaffed. Good could be hotter but tasty.

    Needs to pats bit more attention to small details "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colin said: "No Problems
    No problems turning up and using the tastecard. Food usual Italian fare.
    Service good especially as it was quite busy!
    Soft drinks extortionate! £3 for a coke!
    Overall pleasant experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paulo said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WILL said: "Always tasty at Frankies
    Staff are friendly and food is delicious. Great bargain "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals