Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Hamilton image
Frankie & Benny's - Hamilton image
Frankie & Benny's - Hamilton image
Frankie & Benny's - Hamilton image
Frankie & Benny's - Hamilton image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Hamilton

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used per table (therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards). The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Hamilton
Average member score
5.0 6
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Julieann said "Great night at frankie and bennys
Me and my partner had tickets booked for local cinema in hamilton, so decided to go for a meal at..."
Read more
allan said "tastecard
very good food and savings"
Read more
Richard said
" Food was outstanding and the staff are very helpful when using the card for the first time"
Read more
Dean said "Great place to eat
Nice warm and friendly atmosphere the staff are really friendly I was a little unsure of how to..."
Read more
Ally said "Brilliant Service
We dropped in for a quick meal with the kids. Andy was on and as he was quiet, even though he..."
Read more
Steven said "Excellent
Great food and service. So easy to use taste card."
Read more
  • Julieann said: "Great night at frankie and bennys
    Me and my partner had tickets booked for local cinema in hamilton, so decided to go for a meal at local restaurant. We pre booked a table and got lovely service from all the staff we saved on the whole meal. 2/for /1 on our starters, mains and dessert.
    Partner enjoyed ultimate mixed grill
    was cooked perfectly. And we rounded off the night with cocktails. "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • allan said: "tastecard
    very good food and savings "
    Posted 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Food was outstanding and the staff are very helpful when using the card for the first time "
    Posted 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dean said: "Great place to eat
    Nice warm and friendly atmosphere the staff are really friendly I was a little unsure of how to use the taste card but booked a table and went for lunch with my mother got there and mentioned the yate card they said they do a
    buy one get one free offer which was very nice both me and my mother ordered steak and chips came extractly how we ask I got medium rare my mother well done really nice meal total was 19.97 which I was shocked last time I went to frankie and bennys it was pretty expensive but this was great would recommend 10/10 "
    Posted 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ally said: "Brilliant Service
    We dropped in for a quick meal with the kids. Andy was on and as he was quiet, even though he wasn’t on our table ended up doing magic tricks for the kids. Absolutely brilliant. And with the tastecard, we had a great value meal. Thanks guys. Great job. "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said: "Excellent
    Great food and service. So easy to use taste card. "
    Posted 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Julieann said: "Great night at frankie and bennys
    Me and my partner had tickets booked for local cinema in hamilton, so decided to go for a meal at local restaurant. We pre booked a table and got lovely service from all the staff we saved on the whole meal. 2/for /1 on our starters, mains and dessert.
    Partner enjoyed ultimate mixed grill
    was cooked perfectly. And we rounded off the night with cocktails. "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • allan said: "tastecard
    very good food and savings "
    Posted 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Food was outstanding and the staff are very helpful when using the card for the first time "
    Posted 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dean said: "Great place to eat
    Nice warm and friendly atmosphere the staff are really friendly I was a little unsure of how to use the taste card but booked a table and went for lunch with my mother got there and mentioned the yate card they said they do a
    buy one get one free offer which was very nice both me and my mother ordered steak and chips came extractly how we ask I got medium rare my mother well done really nice meal total was 19.97 which I was shocked last time I went to frankie and bennys it was pretty expensive but this was great would recommend 10/10 "
    Posted 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ally said: "Brilliant Service
    We dropped in for a quick meal with the kids. Andy was on and as he was quiet, even though he wasn’t on our table ended up doing magic tricks for the kids. Absolutely brilliant. And with the tastecard, we had a great value meal. Thanks guys. Great job. "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said: "Excellent
    Great food and service. So easy to use taste card. "
    Posted 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals