Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Bletchley image
Frankie & Benny's - Bletchley image
Frankie & Benny's - Bletchley image
Frankie & Benny's - Bletchley image
Frankie & Benny's - Bletchley image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Bletchley

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 6 people. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Bletchley
Average member score
4.4 20
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
4
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Katrina said "Great service, good food
Great service, all food good apart from the dessert, unfortunately there was a piece of plastic..."
Read more
Anthony said "Good Service
Good service,"
Read more
Janet said "Nice Place For A Re Cinema Lunch
Good burger great coffees right next to the Odeon Stadium MK"
Read more
Anthony said "Great Food
Great food and service!"
Read more
Phil said
" Lovely evening great food and drinks great service"
Read more
" The overall experience was great"
Read more
M said
" Good food, ok service"
Read more
Andrew said "More like Bennie Hill than Frankie & Bennie!
Nice people serving, just not enough of them. Second glass of wine didn't arrive, nor did..."
Read more
Judith said "Been to far better F&B
Both had calzone. Very dry and hard base. Had to ask for sauce and steak knives. Not much taste...."
Read more
Dennis said "Breakfast
Not the best breakfast I have had"
Read more
Tara said "Caleigh is Great
The lady that serves us smile and made us feel comfy and special. She’s a gem."
Read more
Richie said "Good Food
After visiting the Odeon cinema next door, my Wife and I decided to eat here.
It was quiet..."
Read more
Gordon said "A good first use of card
The food, atmosphere and establishment were ok. The service and use of card was very good. I will..."
Read more
Ruth said "Always good
We have used our card here many times nice food polite staff
Never a problem with anything"
Read more
Vabs said "Worst Experience Ever
As the title says, worst service every. To start with, I went there with my wife and 1 year old..."
Read more
Pages015 said "Very Good!
Very good and worth the money using the taste card. Friendly staff and easy to use the card on..."
Read more
" Yummy"
Read more
Allison said
" My daughter and I had a lovely meal at the MK Dons restaurant. Service and food was amazing with..."
Read more
Caz said
" Food was yummy and excellent! The portions are very generous"
Read more
Chris said "Much Improved
Service has improved massively recently and the food is to the usual high standard.

..."
Read more
  • Katrina said: "Great service, good food
    Great service, all food good apart from the dessert, unfortunately there was a piece of plastic left attached to this.
    They did reduce the bill and were really apologetic. "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Good Service
    Good service, "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said: "Nice Place For A Re Cinema Lunch
    Good burger great coffees right next to the Odeon Stadium MK "
    Posted 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Great Food
    Great food and service! "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said:
    " Lovely evening great food and drinks great service "
    Posted 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The overall experience was great "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Good food, ok service "
    Posted 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "More like Bennie Hill than Frankie & Bennie!
    Nice people serving, just not enough of them. Second glass of wine didn't arrive, nor did glass of water, without a reminder. Nice to eat outside though. Will definitely go again! "
    Posted 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judith said: "Been to far better F&B
    Both had calzone. Very dry and hard base. Had to ask for sauce and steak knives. Not much taste. Salad brown in parts and red pepper soft .My father left most of his. Glad we only paid half price. "
    Posted 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dennis said: "Breakfast
    Not the best breakfast I have had "
    Posted 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tara said: "Caleigh is Great
    The lady that serves us smile and made us feel comfy and special. She’s a gem. "
    Posted 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richie said: "Good Food
    After visiting the Odeon cinema next door, my Wife and I decided to eat here.
    It was quiet (2pm) and the staff were quick and attentive.
    After placing the order, the food was quick coming out and it was really tasty.
    We are not big eaters, so we didn't have a.starter or a dessert, the main course was sufficient for us. I'm sure if we did, that would have been good too.
    We really enjoyed our meal there. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gordon said: "A good first use of card
    The food, atmosphere and establishment were ok. The service and use of card was very good. I will definitely use the card again at another restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said: "Always good
    We have used our card here many times nice food polite staff
    Never a problem with anything "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vabs said: "Worst Experience Ever
    As the title says, worst service every. To start with, I went there with my wife and 1 year old daughter. On entering the restaurant, the host did not care about the fact that the guests were waiting to be served and carried on his phone. Then finally after getting us a table he just left without even offering high chair for the baby. Food arrived cold without any cutlery on the plates nor in the table. Waited for few minutes but nobody returned. So had to leave my food and go search for the waitress. No sauces were served not even salt and pepper on the table. So bad service. Never ever returning to this restaurant again and would not even recommend to anyone. Rather spend my money somewhere else where you get better service. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pages015 said: "Very Good!
    Very good and worth the money using the taste card. Friendly staff and easy to use the card on wide choice of food! However would prefer bigger portions. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Yummy "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Allison said:
    " My daughter and I had a lovely meal at the MK Dons restaurant. Service and food was amazing with very friendly staff. Will definitely be returning. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caz said:
    " Food was yummy and excellent! The portions are very generous "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Much Improved
    Service has improved massively recently and the food is to the usual high standard.

    Birthdays are distracting and the music is sometimes too loud but all in all your getting good value food in a clean restaurant with friendly staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Katrina said: "Great service, good food
    Great service, all food good apart from the dessert, unfortunately there was a piece of plastic left attached to this.
    They did reduce the bill and were really apologetic. "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Good Service
    Good service, "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said: "Nice Place For A Re Cinema Lunch
    Good burger great coffees right next to the Odeon Stadium MK "
    Posted 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Great Food
    Great food and service! "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said:
    " Lovely evening great food and drinks great service "
    Posted 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The overall experience was great "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Good food, ok service "
    Posted 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "More like Bennie Hill than Frankie & Bennie!
    Nice people serving, just not enough of them. Second glass of wine didn't arrive, nor did glass of water, without a reminder. Nice to eat outside though. Will definitely go again! "
    Posted 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judith said: "Been to far better F&B
    Both had calzone. Very dry and hard base. Had to ask for sauce and steak knives. Not much taste. Salad brown in parts and red pepper soft .My father left most of his. Glad we only paid half price. "
    Posted 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dennis said: "Breakfast
    Not the best breakfast I have had "
    Posted 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tara said: "Caleigh is Great
    The lady that serves us smile and made us feel comfy and special. She’s a gem. "
    Posted 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richie said: "Good Food
    After visiting the Odeon cinema next door, my Wife and I decided to eat here.
    It was quiet (2pm) and the staff were quick and attentive.
    After placing the order, the food was quick coming out and it was really tasty.
    We are not big eaters, so we didn't have a.starter or a dessert, the main course was sufficient for us. I'm sure if we did, that would have been good too.
    We really enjoyed our meal there. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gordon said: "A good first use of card
    The food, atmosphere and establishment were ok. The service and use of card was very good. I will definitely use the card again at another restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said: "Always good
    We have used our card here many times nice food polite staff
    Never a problem with anything "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vabs said: "Worst Experience Ever
    As the title says, worst service every. To start with, I went there with my wife and 1 year old daughter. On entering the restaurant, the host did not care about the fact that the guests were waiting to be served and carried on his phone. Then finally after getting us a table he just left without even offering high chair for the baby. Food arrived cold without any cutlery on the plates nor in the table. Waited for few minutes but nobody returned. So had to leave my food and go search for the waitress. No sauces were served not even salt and pepper on the table. So bad service. Never ever returning to this restaurant again and would not even recommend to anyone. Rather spend my money somewhere else where you get better service. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pages015 said: "Very Good!
    Very good and worth the money using the taste card. Friendly staff and easy to use the card on wide choice of food! However would prefer bigger portions. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Yummy "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Allison said:
    " My daughter and I had a lovely meal at the MK Dons restaurant. Service and food was amazing with very friendly staff. Will definitely be returning. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caz said:
    " Food was yummy and excellent! The portions are very generous "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Much Improved
    Service has improved massively recently and the food is to the usual high standard.

    Birthdays are distracting and the music is sometimes too loud but all in all your getting good value food in a clean restaurant with friendly staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals