Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Harlow Watergardens image
Frankie & Benny's - Harlow Watergardens image
Frankie & Benny's - Harlow Watergardens image
Frankie & Benny's - Harlow Watergardens image
Frankie & Benny's - Harlow Watergardens image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Harlow Watergardens

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 6 people. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc. The following Frankie & Benny's restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Manchester Printworks, O2, Wembley, Victoria Place, location in airports and train stations.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Harlow Watergardens
Average member score
3.9 9
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
2
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Deirdre said
" Had a lovely lunch"
Read more
Essex said "Good Food
Good food & service as usual."
Read more
Tracy said "Food Very Basic
First of all I had the prawn risotto king prawn .... not a king prawn in sight they didn’t look..."
Read more
Irina said
" Good service."
Read more
" Food was average.. ordered the salmon dish which was meant to be accompanied by vegetables...."
Read more
Green-Eyes said "Poor Service
Really slow service and appeared totally disorganised. Drinks sat on the bar for ages, when they..."
Read more
D said "Good Service
Very good service lovely food"
Read more
Aleksandra said "First time
Our waitress was amazing. It's a pity I don't remember her name!
It was our first..."
Read more
Pam said
" Not the best service long wait for drinks order then an even longer wait for are food order to be..."
Read more
  • Deirdre said:
    " Had a lovely lunch "
    Posted 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Essex said: "Good Food
    Good food & service as usual. "
    Posted 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "Food Very Basic
    First of all I had the prawn risotto king prawn .... not a king prawn in sight they didn’t look cooked and the risotto was hard and powdery. Changed it for chicken half chicken and only got 1/4 chicken most of it was fat and bone. The lettuce looked like it had seen better days. Overall 0 out 10 I will not be coming back.
    Toilets in this place were like going to the North Pole "
    Posted 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Irina said:
    " Good service. "
    Posted 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was average.. ordered the salmon dish which was meant to be accompanied by vegetables. Instead this arrived with a few salad leaves and tomatoes. No apology or explanation from staff, when we queried the menu, was then advised that they had run out of vegetables.. but still no apology. It was not the end of the world, but the dish was no served as advertised in the menu. This would not have been an issue had the staff actually acknowledged this! "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Green-Eyes said: "Poor Service
    Really slow service and appeared totally disorganised. Drinks sat on the bar for ages, when they were finally brought over they forgot the glasses for the water.
    Steak salad - could barely chew through most of it. Pizza & calzone enjoyed by the rest of the party were ok though. "
    Posted 11 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Good Service
    Very good service lovely food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aleksandra said: "First time
    Our waitress was amazing. It's a pity I don't remember her name!
    It was our first time in that restaurant,if we are near by for sure we will come back.
    We had starters main and desserts. Good portions, we can recommend the chicken and burgers. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pam said:
    " Not the best service long wait for drinks order then an even longer wait for are food order to be taken and a 10 mins wait for the bill after asking for it sat there for 6mins more for him to take the money in the end left the money on the table and left Only 9 if there tables had guests so not the best "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Deirdre said:
    " Had a lovely lunch "
    Posted 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Essex said: "Good Food
    Good food & service as usual. "
    Posted 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "Food Very Basic
    First of all I had the prawn risotto king prawn .... not a king prawn in sight they didn’t look cooked and the risotto was hard and powdery. Changed it for chicken half chicken and only got 1/4 chicken most of it was fat and bone. The lettuce looked like it had seen better days. Overall 0 out 10 I will not be coming back.
    Toilets in this place were like going to the North Pole "
    Posted 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Irina said:
    " Good service. "
    Posted 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was average.. ordered the salmon dish which was meant to be accompanied by vegetables. Instead this arrived with a few salad leaves and tomatoes. No apology or explanation from staff, when we queried the menu, was then advised that they had run out of vegetables.. but still no apology. It was not the end of the world, but the dish was no served as advertised in the menu. This would not have been an issue had the staff actually acknowledged this! "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Green-Eyes said: "Poor Service
    Really slow service and appeared totally disorganised. Drinks sat on the bar for ages, when they were finally brought over they forgot the glasses for the water.
    Steak salad - could barely chew through most of it. Pizza & calzone enjoyed by the rest of the party were ok though. "
    Posted 11 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Good Service
    Very good service lovely food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aleksandra said: "First time
    Our waitress was amazing. It's a pity I don't remember her name!
    It was our first time in that restaurant,if we are near by for sure we will come back.
    We had starters main and desserts. Good portions, we can recommend the chicken and burgers. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pam said:
    " Not the best service long wait for drinks order then an even longer wait for are food order to be taken and a 10 mins wait for the bill after asking for it sat there for 6mins more for him to take the money in the end left the money on the table and left Only 9 if there tables had guests so not the best "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals