Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Altrincham image
Frankie & Benny's - Altrincham image
Frankie & Benny's - Altrincham image
Frankie & Benny's - Altrincham image
Frankie & Benny's - Altrincham image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Altrincham

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 6 people. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Altrincham
Average member score
4.3 6
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
0
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Great Experience
Lovely atmosphere friendly staff nice food"
Read more
Jean said "Excellent
Very friendly and helpful staff. Food was excellent and we took home what we could not eat as..."
Read more
Disappointing said
" Small adult portion on same size plate as children.
BBQ chicken didn’t look appealing ,..."
Read more
Daniel said "Average
Food was ok... service wasn’t exactly warming ."
Read more
Butty said "Very Nice Breakfast
Very nice breakfast and a friendly atmosphere"
Read more
JUSTIN said "Excellent service and food. Great value
We've been in twice now on a Sunday morning and both times we've been served by..."
Read more
  • "Great Experience
    Lovely atmosphere friendly staff nice food "
    Posted 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jean said: "Excellent
    Very friendly and helpful staff. Food was excellent and we took home what we could not eat as portions were very generous. "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Disappointing said:
    " Small adult portion on same size plate as children.
    BBQ chicken didn’t look appealing , tasted ok but wouldn’t recommend.
    3yrs olds spaghetti was the largest meal
    Didn’t like the waffles , dry and cold
    Meatballs on kids meal not liked
    No pouring cream or custard "
    Posted 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Average
    Food was ok... service wasn’t exactly warming . "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Butty said: "Very Nice Breakfast
    Very nice breakfast and a friendly atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JUSTIN said: "Excellent service and food. Great value
    We've been in twice now on a Sunday morning and both times we've been served by Lawrence. He was absolutely excellent. Nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast great value. Unlimited coffee. Fantastic. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • "Great Experience
    Lovely atmosphere friendly staff nice food "
    Posted 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jean said: "Excellent
    Very friendly and helpful staff. Food was excellent and we took home what we could not eat as portions were very generous. "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Disappointing said:
    " Small adult portion on same size plate as children.
    BBQ chicken didn’t look appealing , tasted ok but wouldn’t recommend.
    3yrs olds spaghetti was the largest meal
    Didn’t like the waffles , dry and cold
    Meatballs on kids meal not liked
    No pouring cream or custard "
    Posted 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Average
    Food was ok... service wasn’t exactly warming . "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Butty said: "Very Nice Breakfast
    Very nice breakfast and a friendly atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JUSTIN said: "Excellent service and food. Great value
    We've been in twice now on a Sunday morning and both times we've been served by Lawrence. He was absolutely excellent. Nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast great value. Unlimited coffee. Fantastic. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals