Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Marsh Barton image
Frankie & Benny's - Marsh Barton image
Frankie & Benny's - Marsh Barton image
Frankie & Benny's - Marsh Barton image
Frankie & Benny's - Marsh Barton image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Marsh Barton

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 6 people. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Marsh Barton
Average member score
4.7 15
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Cath said
" Service good
Food ok"
Read more
PHILIP said "Experience
We had waited over an hour for food and when it came a couple of the meat balls were rock solid...."
Read more
Donna said "Great service,nice food.
Always impressed by the waiting staff, they work so hard but are always friendly,attentive and..."
Read more
DerekH said "Good Food But Slow
Food was good but we waited a longish time between starter and main course. Had the sense that..."
Read more
Jonathan said "...
..."
Read more
Sara said
" Good service and food will be back"
Read more
Sara said
" Loved everything and so attentive will be coming back again."
Read more
Sara said
" Can’t fault anything will be coming back."
Read more
Pt said "Good Food
Food was good,got served by a lovely person not sure what she was called but friendly &..."
Read more
Paula said "Good but Slow
Food was ok ,I had pasta but nothing special,son & hubby had mixed grill asked for medium..."
Read more
DG said "Service
The service was excellent!"
Read more
Mart said
" Great place"
Read more
Joanna said "Breakfasts
Fantastic breakfast. Super friendly staff - Donna was lovely!"
Read more
" A*** lovely food
Service spot on"
Read more
Karen said "Fantastic Food And Service!
Lovely friendly service and amazing food. Will definitely be back."
Read more
  • Cath said:
    " Service good
    Food ok "
    Posted 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PHILIP said: "Experience
    We had waited over an hour for food and when it came a couple of the meat balls were rock solid. We had waited too long and no longer hungry "
    Posted 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Donna said: "Great service,nice food.
    Always impressed by the waiting staff, they work so hard but are always friendly,attentive and helpful. I have autistic kids, they love it here. Renata was great today,so was the guy that seated us,he made my daughter feel special on her birthday. "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DerekH said: "Good Food But Slow
    Food was good but we waited a longish time between starter and main course. Had the sense that they only started to prepare the main after our starter was cleared away rather than anticipating and getting the main ready. Ok if you want to spend time in the restaurant but not if you are on a schedule. Answer maybe to skip starter and just go for mains!!!! "
    Posted 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonathan said: "...
    ... "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said:
    " Good service and food will be back "
    Posted 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said:
    " Loved everything and so attentive will be coming back again. "
    Posted 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said:
    " Can’t fault anything will be coming back. "
    Posted 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pt said: "Good Food
    Food was good,got served by a lovely person not sure what she was called but friendly & helpful,kept asking if everything was ok .She was from hungry so big "
    Posted 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paula said: "Good but Slow
    Food was ok ,I had pasta but nothing special,son & hubby had mixed grill asked for medium steak but well done but the ribs ,wings & chicken was nice "
    Posted 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DG said: "Service
    The service was excellent! "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mart said:
    " Great place "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanna said: "Breakfasts
    Fantastic breakfast. Super friendly staff - Donna was lovely! "
    Posted 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A*** lovely food
    Service spot on "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Fantastic Food And Service!
    Lovely friendly service and amazing food. Will definitely be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Cath said:
    " Service good
    Food ok "
    Posted 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PHILIP said: "Experience
    We had waited over an hour for food and when it came a couple of the meat balls were rock solid. We had waited too long and no longer hungry "
    Posted 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Donna said: "Great service,nice food.
    Always impressed by the waiting staff, they work so hard but are always friendly,attentive and helpful. I have autistic kids, they love it here. Renata was great today,so was the guy that seated us,he made my daughter feel special on her birthday. "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DerekH said: "Good Food But Slow
    Food was good but we waited a longish time between starter and main course. Had the sense that they only started to prepare the main after our starter was cleared away rather than anticipating and getting the main ready. Ok if you want to spend time in the restaurant but not if you are on a schedule. Answer maybe to skip starter and just go for mains!!!! "
    Posted 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonathan said: "...
    ... "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said:
    " Good service and food will be back "
    Posted 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said:
    " Loved everything and so attentive will be coming back again. "
    Posted 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said:
    " Can’t fault anything will be coming back. "
    Posted 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pt said: "Good Food
    Food was good,got served by a lovely person not sure what she was called but friendly & helpful,kept asking if everything was ok .She was from hungry so big "
    Posted 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paula said: "Good but Slow
    Food was ok ,I had pasta but nothing special,son & hubby had mixed grill asked for medium steak but well done but the ribs ,wings & chicken was nice "
    Posted 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DG said: "Service
    The service was excellent! "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mart said:
    " Great place "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanna said: "Breakfasts
    Fantastic breakfast. Super friendly staff - Donna was lovely! "
    Posted 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A*** lovely food
    Service spot on "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Fantastic Food And Service!
    Lovely friendly service and amazing food. Will definitely be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals