Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Cramlington image
Frankie & Benny's - Cramlington image
Frankie & Benny's - Cramlington image
Frankie & Benny's - Cramlington image
Frankie & Benny's - Cramlington image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Cramlington

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used per table (therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards). The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Cramlington
Average member score
4.4 7
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
0
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Shannon said
" Server was really great and accommodating with our very hyperactive 3 year old which is such a..."
Read more
J said "Good service but chicken undercooked
Speed of service was excellent even though the restaurant was busy. Waitressing staff pleasant..."
Read more
Kevin said "Typical Frankie & Benny’s
Food and service spot on as always. First time we had used our tastecard and it was seamless,..."
Read more
Em said "Fab as always.
Fab as always."
Read more
Ok said "Ok Food
Small portion for spaghetti Bol
Poor sauce
Just tasted like tomato purée
..."
Read more
Darren said "Enjoyable
Good breakfast and excellent service."
Read more
Lee said
" Very enjoyable friendly staff we eat here regularly"
Read more
  • Shannon said:
    " Server was really great and accommodating with our very hyperactive 3 year old which is such a relief! "
    Posted 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Good service but chicken undercooked
    Speed of service was excellent even though the restaurant was busy. Waitressing staff pleasant and efficient. Let down by the quality of food which was disappointing for the price. I ordered the half chicken which was spongey in places. My sister ordered the BBQ chicken which was pink in places. We had my young nephew with us so did not send the food back as we needed to get him to bed and couldn't wait for food to be redone so didn't raise it with the waitressing staff. "
    Posted 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Typical Frankie & Benny’s
    Food and service spot on as always. First time we had used our tastecard and it was seamless, saved just under £20 with the card, happy days! "
    Posted 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Em said: "Fab as always.
    Fab as always. "
    Posted 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ok said: "Ok Food
    Small portion for spaghetti Bol
    Poor sauce
    Just tasted like tomato purée
    Good desserts "
    Posted 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Enjoyable
    Good breakfast and excellent service. "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said:
    " Very enjoyable friendly staff we eat here regularly "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Shannon said:
    " Server was really great and accommodating with our very hyperactive 3 year old which is such a relief! "
    Posted 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Good service but chicken undercooked
    Speed of service was excellent even though the restaurant was busy. Waitressing staff pleasant and efficient. Let down by the quality of food which was disappointing for the price. I ordered the half chicken which was spongey in places. My sister ordered the BBQ chicken which was pink in places. We had my young nephew with us so did not send the food back as we needed to get him to bed and couldn't wait for food to be redone so didn't raise it with the waitressing staff. "
    Posted 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Typical Frankie & Benny’s
    Food and service spot on as always. First time we had used our tastecard and it was seamless, saved just under £20 with the card, happy days! "
    Posted 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Em said: "Fab as always.
    Fab as always. "
    Posted 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ok said: "Ok Food
    Small portion for spaghetti Bol
    Poor sauce
    Just tasted like tomato purée
    Good desserts "
    Posted 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Enjoyable
    Good breakfast and excellent service. "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said:
    " Very enjoyable friendly staff we eat here regularly "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals